Prints look like hers.
等一下
Hold it.
我找到了一个局部拇指纹
I got a partial thumb.
不是她的?
It's not hers?
我在核对
Checking
不是 她的拇指是反向螺旋 这个不是
No. She's got inverse swirls. This print doesn't.
把这个上传给反恐组 现在
Upload it to CTU, now.
如果不能在他病发前找到他 恐怕病毒会泛滥
If we don't find this guy before he becomes symptomatic, we might be looking at an outbreak.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
和客户谈点事
I had a client meeting.
我不是告诉过你 太晚我就不回来了
I told you that I wouldn't come home if it went too late.
好吧
That's right.
我希望你打电♥话♥说一声 我很担心
I kind of wish you would have called.I was worried.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you up.
Jack 有发现
Jack, I think I am getting something.
在尝试了最后一组密♥码♥后
Applying the last layer of key words,
成功了 密♥码♥被破解
it worked, we cracked the decryption.
我们进入了Saunders的银行帐号♥
We have access to Saunders' bank account.
查询户头 看看能不能找到地址
Go into the header, tell me what address they have got on him.
国内有很多处 有一处在洛杉矶
There is several across the country, one in Los Angels.
市区里的一个公♥寓♥ 距这大概五分钟的路程
An apartment downtown, 5 minutes from here.
我们怎么确定这地址是真的?
How do we know the address is real?
每次转帐 银行都会确认地址
Every time the money is moved, the bank confirms the physical location of that call.
Saunders45分钟前在那里转移了一笔钱
Saunders called in a transfer 45 minutes ago from that address.
我通知Chase
I will call Chase.
告诉他保持隐蔽
Tell him not to go in hard.
不能被Saunders发现
Saunders can't see us coming.
干的好 太棒了
Good work. Great work.
谢谢
Thank you.
开门
Open it.
Ryan 我们发现Saunders了
Ryan, I think we found Saunders.
通过银行帐户?
Through his bank account?
对 45分钟前他刚在那里打过电♥话♥
Yeah. 45 minutes ago he made a call from an apartment not far from here.
Chase正率队过去
Chase is leading a strike team over there now.
太好了 Jack 感谢上帝
Good, Jack. Thank God.
Ryan 我们还是得去趟火车站
Ryan, we still need to go over to the train yard.
现在?
Now?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们得在最后期限之前到达那
We have to be in place before the deadline,
以防作战队失败
just in case the strike team isn't successful.
但你刚才说他45分钟前还在那
But you said they know he was there 45 minutes ago.
Ryan 这只是备用之策
Ryan, this is just a precaution.
在抓到他之前必须这样做 你应该明白
We have to do it until we have him in custody, you know that.
直升机已经就绪 在北楼楼顶 我们得马上出发
I have got a helicopter waiting for us over in the north annex, but we should go now.
好吧 Jack
All right, Jack.
好的
Ok.
升空后再联♥系♥
We will be in touch as soon as we are airborne.
好的
All right.
Chappelle先生 总部打来电♥话♥询问你3点的简报
Mr Chappelle, division called to confirm your 3:00 briefing.
一切照常吗?
Is that still good?
对
Sure.
总统先生
Mr President.
洛杉矶时报的Helen刚给我打电♥话♥
Helen Stuppen from the LA Times just called my office.
询问Chandler Plaza酒店的病毒事件
She was asking about some kind of toxic accident at the Chandler Plaza Hotel,
以及是否与红色预警有关
and if it was connected to the red alert.
她说了些什么?
What exactly did she say?
不多 她想套我们的话
Not much. She was fishing.
总统先生 我明白有些事情 你不能说
Mr President, I appreciate that you need to keep certain things from me,
但有些事情总归瞒不住 一旦传了出去 我需要些解释
but this story will get out, and when it does, I'll need to have answers.
Jerry是对的 David
Jerry is right, David.
让他也了解情况 有助于他应付媒体
And the soon we bring him into the loop, the better he can handle the press.
一种病毒在酒店的通风系统内被散播
A weaponized virus was released into that hotel's ventilation system.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
你准备什么时候公开此事?
When will you go public with this?
只要确认病毒被控制住不再有威胁
Once we are sure that the virus has been contained and there is no longer a threat.
你确定能控制住病毒?
And how certain are you that it will be contained?
我们会尽最大的努力
We are doing everything possible.
我明白了
Yes, sir.
Jack.
Jack
Tony说你不和我们一起抓Saunders
Tony said you are not coming with me to get Saunders.
对 你和Baker带队去
That's right. You and Baker are heading up the strike team.
等下 我不懂 Saunders不是首要目标吗
Wait. I don't understand. Saunders is the priority.
Jack还要去市区执行别的任务
I've ordered Jack downtown to answer a few more questions.
你知道吗 Ryan
You know what, Ryan,
你这么做是乱弹琴
all you do is put obstacles in our way.
现在有机会抓到Saunders
We have a chance to get Saunders.
我们需要精英力量
We need our best people.
你的官僚作风让我们束手束脚
You tie us down with your bureaucratic BS.
Chase.
Chase
这是命令
Those are the orders.
怎么了 Jack?
What's going on, Jack?
你只管带好作战队就是
Just take care of the strike team.
他在里面吗?
Any sign that he is in there?
我看不清
I can't get a visual inside.
楼外有3个男人
We have got 3 men outside the building.
我们可以让狙击手干掉他们
We can take them out with a sniper.
不 不行
No, we can't do that.
如果失手 Saunders就会知道我们来了
If we miss, Saunders will know we are here.
我想在近处解决他们
I want to do this up close.
这栋楼门口非常开阔 他们很远就能发现我们
The building is out in the open, they will see us coming from a block away.
这也是为什么Saunders藏身于此
That's why Saunders picked the place.
我想不出怎么才能不惊动Saunders
I don't see how we get to them before they can warn Saunders.
我有办法
I do.
所有飞机都已停飞
They are grounding flights from LAX.
所有行动人员都带好病毒出发了吗?
Did all the couriers get out with their vials?
纽约 华盛顿 旧金山的都已成功抵达
New York, Washington, San Francisco made it through.
他们已经快到指定位置
They are on their way.
我让去拉斯维加斯的改成开车去 他们正在路上
I rerouted Las Vegas. Our man is driving there now.
但芝加哥和克利夫兰可能到不了了
But we missed Chicago and Cleveland.
有没有大概的伤亡估计?
Did you revise the casualty projections?
当然
Of course.
告诉我数字
Just give me the number.
48小时内能造成200到500万人死亡
2 to 5 million dead within the first 48 hours.
很好
Good enough.
先生 病毒可能会蔓延到别的国家
Sir, there is a chance that the outbreak will spread beyond the Americas.
没事的 别担心
We'll be fine. Don't worry.
Tony 酒店的指纹分♥析♥结果出来了
Tony, we got results back on the fingerprint from the hotel.
什么情况?
What do you got?
如果指纹是完整的 那肯定只有一个匹配
If it had been a complete print obviously there should be only one true match.
但因为是局部的 我们找到了很多吻合的
But because it's a partial, we get results from anyone whose fingerprints match that particular guardant.
有多少?
How many potential matches we talking about?
联邦调查局档案里有大概300个
The FBI database gave us almost 300 possibilities.
好吧 把这些资料传给Michelle 让那个女人来辨认
All right, look, upload those pictures to Michelle at the hotel. Have that woman go through them.
好 我这就去办
Ok, I am on it.
Tony 你的电♥话♥ 是Ryan Chappelle 在3号♥线
Tony, Ryan Chappelle on line 3
Ryan.
Ryan
Edmunds怎么这么久?
What's taking Edmunds so long?
他有没有打电♥话♥来?
Has he even called in yet?
他已经率队到达Saunders的藏身处
He's moving his strike team into position around Saunders' building right now.
他们还在等什么? 为什么还不行动?
What are they waiting for? Why haven't they gone in?
他们不想打草惊蛇 Ryan
They are preparing a covert entry, Ryan.
需要点时间准备
It takes a little time.
让他们上 Tony 让他们行动
Well, get on them, Tony, get those men into that building.
Ryan Chase负责这次行动 应该让他来指挥
Ryan, Chase is running this operation on the ground, he needs to make this call.
Ryan Chase明白现在的局势
Ryan, Chase knows what's at stake here.
时机一到他们会立即行动 耐心点 放松
He's going to go in when it's safe. Just try and relax.
Ryan 你还在听吗?
Ryan, you still there?
我在
I am here.
我把行动实时通讯转给你
All right, I am hooking you up to the real time com feed.
好
Good.
Tony 我看到火车站了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表