他只说你想听的话
You keep hearing what you want to hear.
他是在演戏 整个都是在演戏!
This is an act. It's all been an act!
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
Ramon 我向你发誓
Ramon I swear to you,
我没在撒谎
I'm not lying.
让我们合作吧
Please, let's do this deal.
- 这到底是怎么回事 Jack? - 闭嘴 Chase!
- What the hell is going on here, Jack? - Shut up, Chase!
你根本不该跟踪我
You should have never followed me down here.
你和他们一伙?
You're with them?
没错 我和他们是一伙的
Yes, I'm with them.
你说他跟你没关系
You say he's not with you.
没错
Yes, that's right.
那就杀给我看
Then kill him.
杀了你搭档
Kill your partner.
你要我杀? 好 我能杀
You want me to kill him? Fine, I'll kill him.
但是 如果从他身上审问情报 甚至
But we would be smarter to use him for information
拿他当人♥质♥不是更加明智?
and maybe even as a hostage.
别给我油嘴滑舌!
No more clever talk!
你既然一直声称和我们一伙
You keep saying you're on our side.
那现在就证明给我们看
Now prove it, once and for all.
好吧
Fine.
你根本不该来 Chase
You should have never come down here, Chase.
你应该听从我的劝告
You should have listened to me.
很好 Jack
Very good, Jack.
我们会带着他
We'll take him with us.
Bauer没错
Bauer is right.
让我们看看他知道什么
Let's find out what he knows.
好好拷问他 看看是否有其他人跟来
Break him down. See if anyone came here with him.
我们去个避难所
We'll go up to a safe house.
等Amador来电♥话♥
And we'll wait for Amador's call.
- Jack - 闭嘴 Chase!
- Jack. - Shut up, Chase!
你如果还想活命 就给我闭嘴!
You want to get through this? Just shut up!
该死!
Damn it!
Tony 不知怎么的Jack的手表发信器坏了
Tony. I don't know how but the transponder on Jack's watch just went dead.
- 你试过重置么? - 试过了
- Did you try reset? - Yeah.
没用
Nothing.
该死的!
Damn it!
即使突击部队就位 我们也根本不知道他身在何处
By the time the assault teams are in position we'll have no idea where he is.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表