- Julia - 总统先生
- Julia. - Mr President.
David想知道为什么我要他解雇Wayne
David is wondering why I want him to fire Wayne.
Wayne和我坠入爱河
Wayne and I became involved.
他们发生了关系!
They had an affair!
我以为你会赞同我 David 没有我的支持
I think you'll agree, David. You wouldn't be where you are
这些年你走不到这一步
without my support over the years.
我从来不求回报
I've never asked you for anything in return.
除了现在 我要求解雇Wayne!
But I'm asking you now. Fire Wayne!
我很抱歉 Alan 我做不到
Sorry Allan, I can't do that.
你也了解我 知道这样做会有什么结果
Then you know me well enough not to be surprised if there are repercussions.
Bauer和Salazar兄弟一起在墨西哥
Bauer was with the Salazar brothers in Mexico.
他的跟踪器失灵了
His transponder signal stopped working.
我们尽一切可能和他联♥系♥
We're doing everything we can to re-establish contact.
让特种部队在收到我消息前 原地待命
Tell the delta units to hold their position till I get back to you.
Kim 你知道怎么进行频带扫描么?
Kim. Do you know how to do a frequency scan?
知道
Yeah.
好吧 我们在找你父亲的信♥号♥♥ Michelle 已经在做了
We're trying to pick up your father's transponder signal. Michelle's already begun the scan.
配合她
Coordinate with her.
我有Jack的消息 Jack想要拿到
I have a message from Jack. The virus that they're going to buy
他们交易的病毒
Jack is going to take it from them.
Jack保证如果我帮你 就带着我全家离开
Jack promised to get me and my family out of here if I help you.
那就帮我!
Then help me!
情况变复杂了 另一个买♥♥家也想要病毒
There's been a complication. Another buyer's interested in the virus.
我们决定进行拍卖♥♥ 病毒会给出价最高的一方
We'll hold an auction and the virus will go to the highest bidder.
你们开价2亿2千5百万 她的是2亿4千万
Your bid is 225 million dollars. And hers is 240.
Nina 你赢了
Nina, you win.
你对我们已经没有利用价值了 你失败了!
You are no use to us anymore. You failed!
Ramon 别这么做
Ramon, don't do this!
5小时前 你还被关在美国监狱 你之所以能自♥由♥是因为我救你出来!
Five hours ago you were in an American prison. And now you're free because I broke you out!
我们还能弄到病毒
We can get the virus.
怎么弄?
How do you get the virus?
那个女的 Nina 如果我失败了 要杀要剐随你
The woman, Nina. If I fail you get to kill me, fine.
但是如果我成功了 那么这宗生意就能继续 一切会步入正轨
But if I succeed the deal will go forward and we'll be back on track.
我们都能分到钱!
We'll all get paid!
以下事件发生于晚上10点至11点之间
The following takes place between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
还有多少人来?
How many more coming, huh?
是美国人还是联邦特工 或者都有?
Are they Americanos or federales or both?
我们进行得怎么样了?
Where are we on this?
已知Jack的最后地点是这儿
Jack's last known position is here.
国安局宣称他们可以重新定位卫星
NSA says they might be able to re-position the satellite
但是在卫星要绕地两周才能到位
but it's going to take at least two orbits to get it over the area.
不行 这样来不及
No, it'll be too late.
估计病毒交易者看准卫星的监视空档才选在这里
Sporadic satellite cover's just probably why the sellers of the virus chose it as a place to meet.
是Hector打来的
It's Hector.
先把电♥话♥接进跟踪系统再接
Throw the call through our system before you answer it.
要尽全力跟踪到这个电♥话♥
I want to trace this on the whole networks.
记住 你得想好怎么解释这两小时你渺无音讯
Remember, you're gonna need an explanation he ain't heard from you in over two hours.
搞定了
All set.
- Ortega - Gael? 到底怎么回事? 我们一直在找你
- Ortega. - Gael? What's going on? We're trying to reach you.
我之前在分局 不能联♥系♥
I was at Division of the Bureau, chief. I couldn't talk.
出事了么?
Is there a problem?
没有 我现在已经回到反恐局了
No, I'm back at CTU, now.
- 没人怀疑你为我们工作吧? - 如果有 我们就没机会这样谈了
- Nobody suspects you of working with us? - If they did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
听着 我们这儿出问题了
All right, listen. We have a problem.
卖♥♥家把我们耍了 另一个买♥♥家介入了
The seller double-crossed us. Brought in a second bidder.
另一个买♥♥家?
A second bidder?
是的 某个叫Nina Myers的女人
Yeah, some woman named Nina Myers.
Amador举♥行♥了拍卖♥♥ 结果我们输了
Amador held an auction. We lost.
- 你们没拿到病毒? - 没有
- So you don't have the virus? - No.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
Bauer说他认识这个女人 Nina
Bauer says he knows this woman, Nina.
我们试图跟踪她 别挂
We're going to try to get into her. Hold on.
- Gael 我是Jack - Jack?
- Gael, it's Jack. - Jack?
听着 我现在给你几分钟前Michael Amador用过的手♥机♥号♥码
Look, I'm gonna give you a number to a cell phone that Michael Amador's been using for the last few hours.
查出他的位置
I want you to ping it until you can get his location.
- 号♥码是011525532240135 - 明白
- Number's 011525532240135. - Got it.
喂? 你还好么?
Hey? Are you all right?
还好 等你找到位置后 和我联♥系♥
Yeah. Get back to me on this number as soon as you've got his location.
还有一件事 Bauer的搭档来过了
One more thing. Bauer's partner showed up.
- 你抓住他了? - 是的
- You have him? - Yes, we have him.
- 还活着? - 暂时是
- Alive? - Yes, for now.
他是独自行动还是会有增援部队?
Is he working alone or does he have back up?
Chase Edmunds隶属外勤部 我无权过问
Chase Edmunds is in Field Ops. I don't have access to the mandate.
你给我查出来 明白么? 我付钱给你干吗的?
You get access, ok? What am I paying you for?
如果我这么做 会暴露身份的
If I try it might blow my cover.
最好是留他一命 直到我们查出来
Best bet is to keep Edmunds alive until we find out.
好吧
All right.
- 你找到Jack的位置了么? - 这儿
- Do you have a location on Jack? - Here.
距我们最后的联♥系♥位置 4英里处
About 4 miles from our last contact link.
好! 让特种部队调整位置待命
All right! Tell the delta units to adjust their position and wait for federal orders.
- 用三角定位测量法找Amador的电♥话♥ - 明白
- Run a pass of triangulation on Amador's phone. - Got it.
Kim.
Kim
我们找到你父亲了
We found your father.
他正潜伏在Salazar身边 他还好
He's undercover with the Salazars. He's fine.
感谢上帝! Chase呢?
Ah, thank God! What about Chase?
他被抓住了
He's been captured.
抓住了? 他还好么?
Captured? Is he ok?
还活着 他们正看着他
He's alive. They're holding him.
- "看着他"是什么意思? - 我推测他们正在拷问他
- What do you mean by "holding him"? - My guess is they're interrogating him.
我们一得到病毒 就去救Chase
Unless we get the virus, we're going for Chase.
- 谢谢你告诉我这些 - 没关系
- Thank you for not keeping this from me. - Sure.
你还有什么事么?
Do you need anything else?
不 只是看看你是否还好
No. Just making sure you're ok.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
你告诉她了?
Did you tell her?
- Chase的事 - 没提Nina吧?
- About Chase, yeah. - But not about Nina?
没有 她现在不知为妙
No. She doesn't need to know about that now.
Jack! 跟踪Amador的电♥话♥要多久?
Jack! How long will it take to trace Amador's phone?
如果一切顺利 10分钟
If everything goes right, 10 minutes.
我得给客户打电♥话♥ 告诉他们要延期了
I'm going to call our clients. Tell them there's been a delay.
我去看看他们从他搭档嘴里掏出什么了
I'll see if they're getting anywhere with his partner.
好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
- Hector! - Sergio? 你在这儿干吗?
- Hector! - Sergio? What are you doing here?
我姐姐说我们要走 她要带着我和爸爸离开你
My sister says we're going. She's taking me and my father away from you.
- 她说什么时候走么? - 很快 但是我不想离开你Hector
- Did she say when this will happen? - Soon. But I don't wanna leave you, Hector.
我不会让这发生的
I would never let that happen.
好了 现在你回去睡觉 但是别告诉你姐姐 行么?
Ok, now, you go back to bed. But don't tell your sister anything about this, ok?
- 我会解决一切的 - 你会和她谈谈?
- And I'll make sure everything works out. - You'll talk to her?
对 我会说服她的 来吧
Yes, I'll talk to her, ok? Come on.
Chase 怎么样?
How is Chase?
他还挺着
Holding on.
我很快就得和Ramon一起去拿病毒 你只要一有机会就离开这里
I'm gonna go with Ramon to pick up the virus soon. The second you've got a chance to get out of here
带着Chase 让他通知反恐局 他们会通知他在哪里
you take it. Go down, get Chase, tell him to call CTU. They'll let him know how to get in touch
与救援队碰头
with the rescue units.
我们会带着你和你全家离开这儿
We'll get you and your family out of here.
你计划去哪儿?
You planning on going somewhere?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
别装糊涂 娘们
Don't play games with me, woman.
装糊涂? 你到底在说什么?
Play games with me? What are you talking about?
Sergio告诉我 他正打包去洛杉矶
Sergio tells me he was packing a bag to LA.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
他最近很淘气 你把他教坏的
He was being bad. Something he picked up from you, I think.
我告诉他 我要把你们两个分开 让他别学坏
I told him I was taking him away from you. I was trying to keep him in line.
是吗? 你只是想让他学乖?
That's all? You were trying to keep him in line?
他说想要把枪 我不同意 他就无理取闹
He said he wanted a gun like yours. I said no, he got nasty.
所以 我就吓唬了他一下
So, I scared some sense into him.
他是个好孩子 别这样吓他
He's a good boy. Don't scare him like that.
别怂恿他玩枪
Don't encourage him to play with guns.
Jack!
Jack!
怎么?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表