做出回应也不会显得更高贵
Neither will dignifying it with a response.
他会指出Anne曾经做过伪证 别忘了
He's going to claim that Anne perjured herself, which, in case you've forgotten,
- 做伪证是大罪 - Anne没犯罪
- is a felony. - Anne is no felon.
这句话足以毁了你
The allegation itself is enough to damage you.
好了 David 请想一想
Now, come on, David please, think.
你知道要参加这辩论 不能不做回应
You know you can't go into this debate without some kind of response.
你想怎么办?
What do you propose?
和Anne谈谈
Talk to Anne,
让她告诉你一切
make sure she's told you everything.
她已经告诉我一切了
She has told me everything.
是吗?
Are you sure?
我和Anne交往以来
Ever since I started seeing Anne,
你老是抓住机会 破坏我们的关系
you've taken every chance to undermine our relationship.
- 因为你不喜欢她... - 是的 我不喜欢她
- Just because you don't like her... - You're absolutely right, I don't like her.
这不是我和Anne之间的事 是你和Anne的事
This isn't about me and Anne. It's about you and Anne.
如果她没有隐瞒任何事 那很好 她也不必隐瞒
Now, if she's got nothing to hide, fine, David, she's got nothing to hide.
你得在与Keeler的电视辩论前 查清楚
But you'd better find out before you face off with Keeler on national television.
问过你朋友Jack Bauer发生什么事了吗?
Did you ask your friend Jack Bauer what's going on?
你问了 是吗?
You did, didn't you?
但他不会说
But he wouldn't say.
很不爽吧 Luis 被蒙在鼓里
Must be very frustrating, Luis, being kept in the dark.
你有什么要说的?
You have something to tell me?
- 你还没回答我? - 有屁快放
- I asked you here, didn't I? - Then start talking,
一小时前 我的耐性就用光了
because you used up my patience an hour ago.
你真是只叨着骨头的狗 Luis
you are dog with a bone, Luis.
一旦咬住了 就不肯放
Once you bite down, you don't let go.
我出去后
When I'm out of here,
我不希望看见你又咬住我
I don't want you on me anymore.
你什么时候出去?
When you're out of here?
问得好
You were right.
几小时后 我就能回家了
In a few hours, I'm going home.
真的?
Really?
你怎么做到的?
And how will you manage that?
Hector是个好兄弟
Hector's a good brother.
除非他有监狱的钥匙
Unless he's got a key to this place,
- 否则你哪都别想去 - 他就是有钥匙
- you're not going anywhere. - But he does have a key.
当他拧动钥匙
And when he turns it,
你这两年的时间
the last two years of your life,
疏忽自己家人的时间
all the hours you've spent away from your family,
为了抓我所做的一切努力
all the work you've done to put me in here
都会白费...
will go away...
... 像这样
... just like that.
我就是想说这些给你听 Luis
I wanted you to hear it from me, Luis.
这会是你最后听到的话
I wanted it to be the last thing you ever heard.
你很快就能见到你儿子了
Your son will be returned to you now.
我觉得Kyle肯定有问题
I'm just saying that Kyle is in over his head.
我们不用请律师
We're not calling a lawyer.
- 他还没被捕 - 暂时没有
- He hasn't even been arrested. - Not yet.
也许他不会被捕
Maybe he won't be.
如果我们不要管这事
If we leave it alone, don't do anything,
事情可能很快就会结束了
maybe this whole thing will just go away.
- 你不认真的吧 - 我是认真的 Sam?
- You can't be serious. - Why not, Sam?
为什么要搞得人尽皆知?
Why do we have to let anybody know?
- 因为这是违法的 - 那你要我怎么做
- Because it's against the law not to. - What are you suggesting we do,
叫警♥察♥?
call the police?
我们再用举报奖金付房♥租
Maybe they'll give us a reward and then we can pay our rent.
不能这样做
All right, that wasn't fair.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
上帝啊!
Oh, my god!
- 你在干嘛? - 甩掉这玩意儿!
- Hey, what are you doing? - I'm going to get rid of it!
- 你要送儿子进监狱?! - 等待
- You want to visit your son in jail?! - Wait a minute.
Helen!
Helen!
- 后退! 后退! - 你们是什么人?
- Get back! Get back! - Who are you people?
Kyle Singer在哪儿?!
Where's Kyle Singer?!
- Kyle Singer! - 他不在
- Kyle Singer! - He's not here.
把他隔离 做全面血检 拿棉签来
Isolate him and draw blood for a full panel. Get an oral swab.
封死所有窗户和通风口
Seal off all these windows and vents.
不!
No!
在这儿! 在这儿!
In here! In here!
- 不! - 隔离她
- No! - Put her in quarantine.
Tony 病毒散出去了
Tony, the virus is out.
重复 病毒散出去了
I repeat, the virus is out.
收到 Jack 在哪儿?
Copy that, Jack. Where is it?
污水处理系统
In the sewage system.
通知污水局关闭底下水系统
Get DWP to shut down the lines from ground zero.
也可能散播到空气中了
It might also be airborne.
让消防局和警局安设隔离墙
Get the fire department and LAPD to set up a perimeter.
通知他们这里是三♥级♥疫区
Tell them we've got a level-three hot zone.
收到
Copy that.
请进
Come in.
Wayne说你想见我
Wayne said you wanted to see me.
什么事?
What's wrong?
Keeler.
Keeler
会在辩论中提及你前夫
He's bringing your ex-husband into this debate.
证♥监♥会♥对他公♥司♥的调查
The SEC's investigation into his company.
嗯 Ted被判有罪 正在服刑
Well, Ted was convicted, and served his sentence.
你知道的
You know that.
你告诉过我的
I know what you told me.
我把所有的事都告诉你了
I told you everything there is to know.
Ted的公♥司♥引进了一种高血压药...
Ted's company was introducing a hypertension drug...
- 你审过检验报告 - 对
- and you reviewed the research. - Yes.
结果证实报告是捏造的
Which later turned out to have been fabricated.
Ted知道是假的
Which Ted knew at the time,
但我不知道
and I didn't.
现在Ted又称你也知道
Now Ted's claiming that you both knew.
他不能推♥翻♥自己8年前的证词
He can't reverse himself 8 years after giving sworn testimony.
他做了
Well, he is.
他会在记者会上公开说明
And he's willing to go on record with the press.
我只能说 他在说谎
I don't know what to say, except he's a liar.
你说的和他的不一致
It's your word against his.
David...
David...
你有理由怀疑我
you have reason to be suspicious.
上帝明白
God knows,
你曾被最信任的人被叛过
you've been betrayed by some of the people you've trusted most,
但我不是Sherry
but I'm not Sherry.
事实我已说过一次
I told you the whole truth once.
我不会过多解释
I'm not going to defend it.
因为没什么比你我之间的信任更重要...
Because if there's anything less than complete trust between us...
我相信你 Anne
I do trust you, Anne.
你应该相信我
You should.
喂
Yes.
我们得谈谈 David 我和Anne正在谈
We need to talk, David. I'm with Anne now.
我猜她全盘否认了
Ah, let me guess she denied everything.
我相信她
I believe her.
听着 我有办法处理这些事
Yeah, well, listen, I might be able to make this whole thing go away.
怎么做?
How?
礼堂见面再谈...
Meet you in the auditorium...
单独
alone.
好吧
All right.
你有时间看Nicole写的行动报告了吗?
So have you had a chance to take a look at Nicole's field report yet?
嗯 快看完了
Yeah. I'm almost done.
有什么看法?
What are your impressions?
从我读到的内容看 比较乐观
Based on what I've read so far, I'm optimistic.
你是说我们能够控制病毒?
So you think we'll be able to contain the virus?
至少可以控制受害者人数
At the very least, we should be able to limit the casualties.
但病毒散布到空中了啊?
Even though the virus was airborne?
虽然有传播的危险 但Nicole的小组反应迅速
Well, there is some risk of it spreading, but Nicole's team acted fast.
他们疏散并封锁了那栋楼 并隔离了Singer一家
They evacuated and sealed off the apartment building and quarantined the Singers.
- 什么时候出化验结果? - 5分钟 最多10分钟
- When do we get the test results? - Five minutes, ten tops.
看来运气不错啊?
So looks like we lucked out, huh?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表