Wait.
给我电♥话♥
The phone.
如果他打回来呢?
What if he calls back?
我会留言
I'll take a message.
看看你 Jack 你看起来糟透了
Look at you, Jack. You are a mess.
我们得帮你收拾干净 不然你肯定挺不过去
We got to get you straight or you'll never get through this.
我不使用毒品
I'm not gonna fix.
吃点这个
Take them.
你会好些
You'll feel better.
我得用下厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
里面就是
They're in the back.
我希望你睡会
I want you to get some sleep.
- 我不累 - 走的时候 我会叫醒你的
- I'm not tired. - I'll wake you when it's time to leave.
- Hector呢? - 他很忙
- Where's Hector? - He's busy.
明天早上你就能看到他
You'll see him tomorrow morning.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
我爱你
I love you.
Claudia 坐下!
Claudia, sit down!
坐下!
Sit down!
我要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me.
Hector和Ramon要购买♥♥细菌武器
Hector and Ramon are trying to buy a virus to use as a weapon.
上百万人会因此死去
Millions of people could die.
我安排这场交易 帮助美国政♥府♥控制病毒并消灭它
I've set up this deal so my government can take control of the virus and destroy it.
你明白我在说什么?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你还在为反恐局干?
You're still with CTU?
是的 我还是属于反恐局的
Yes, I'm still with CTU.
但是你帮Ramon越狱了
But you broke Ramon out of prison.
这样我才能得到他的信任
That was so I could gain his trust,
来进行这场交易
to make the deal happen.
我不能让病毒落入魔掌
I cannot allow this virus to get into the wrong hands.
你骗了我们一次 现在你又要欺骗我们?
You betrayed us once, now you've come to betray us again?
是骗他们 不是骗你
No, it's them, not you.
我像一个笨蛋一样轻信
I was a fool to believe any of it.
我会保护你 并把你家人送到安全地带
I'm going to protect you and going to get your family somewhere safe.
- 撒谎 - 我很早就想回来找你
- All lies. - I wanted to come back for you earlier,
但是当我听到病毒问题 我得优先处理这个
but when I heard about this virus, I had to deal with it.
几百万人性命攸关 你得明白这点
Millions of lives are at stake. You have to understand that.
这次我可以把你带出去
But I can get you out now.
你 Sergio和你父亲
You, Sergio and your father.
- 怎么做? - 美国士兵离这儿不远
- How? - American soldiers are not far from here.
他们在等我消息 但是我联♥系♥不到他们
They're waiting for my signal, but I can't reach them
因为我的跟踪器坏了
because my transmitter's been destroyed.
Claudia
Claudia,
骗你对我没有好处
I have nothing to gain from telling you this if it's not the truth.
只要你一句话 我就死路一条
One word from you and I'm a dead man.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
首先 我需要手♥机♥ 我得和反恐局联♥系♥ 报告我的位置
First, I need a cell phone. I need to let CTU know where I am.
然后 我要你尽量
Then I need you to do whatever you can
帮助我的搭档 Chase
to help my partner Chase,
- 让他活着 - 不行 Hector一旦发现
- to keep him alive. - No, when Hector realizes it,
- 我就活不了了 - 那时我们早就远走高飞了
- he's going to kill me. - We'll be gone by then.
Chase可以帮你逃出去
Chase can help you get out,
我保证
I promise.
但是如果我联♥系♥不上反恐局 这一切就都完了
But if I can't contact CTU, this is all for nothing.
你得给我电♥话♥
You've got to get me that phone.
求你了
Please.
我会尽力的
I'll do what I can.
我得走了 他们正等着我
I have to go. They're waiting for me.
如果你再骗我
If you're lying to me again,
我就亲手杀了你
I'll kill you myself.
去救Chase
Help Chase.
Jack Bauer帮Ramon越狱
Jack Bauer broke Ramon out of prison.
你们的人会来抓他们
Your people are sending forces to bring them back.
他们什么时候来?
When are they coming?
时间?
When?
地点?
and where?
动手
quiere mas.
他原本是你搭档
He was your partner.
你心情一定不好受
You must be feeling something.
我能从这笔交易里分到1千5百万美金
I've got a $15 million payday when this deal goes down.
因此我帮不了他
He's on his own.
他和你一样倔强么?
Is he as tough as you?
他依旧生活在谎言中
He still believes in the lie.
什么谎言?
What lie?
他认为自己的所作所为是有意义的
That what he's doing has purpose.
有信仰是好事
Belief is a beautiful thing.
嗨
Hello.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
- 别这样 - 不嘛...
- Please. - Don't...
Ramon在等我
Ramon is waiting, okay?
Claudia?
Claudia?
我把手♥机♥忘里面了
I left my phone inside.
我会去取的
I'll get it.
我们走
Let's go.
- Chloe - 怎么?
- Chloe. - What?
- 有Chase的消息么? - 没有
- Have you heard from Chase? - No.
他有没有可能 用其它频率联♥系♥你
Are there alternate frequencies he might use to contact you?
有 那些频道正在扫描中
Yeah, there are, and they're on auto-scan.
- 他没有联♥系♥ - 听我说 Chloe 我知道你很忙
- He hasn't checked in. - Look, Chloe, I know that you're busy,
但是我们也许可以通过卫星找到他
but maybe we can reach him by satellite.
卫星? 好主意 我怎么没想到呢 Kim
Satellite? Good idea. I didn't i think of that, Kim.
- 我马上去弄 - 你没必要冷嘲热讽 Chloe
- I'll get right on that. - Don't be sarcastic with me, Chloe.
我只是关心他们
This is someone I care about.
放轻松
Get a grip.
半小时内我得给总统报告
I have to update the President in half an hour.
我不想告诉他半小时内我们毫无进展 毫无头绪
I don't want to tell him we're in the same place we were a half-hour ago, which is nowhere.
我不想听借口 我只要答案 明白?
I don't want excuses. Just get me the answer, all right?
我得完成通讯文件
I need to finalize the comm file.
你应该已经完成了
That should have been done already.
我需要格式码 你说你会去下载的
Well, I need the format code and you said you were going to download it.
d-7-3-3-g
Delta-seven-three-three-golf.
这是前一份文件的
That's the code from the previous file.
d-7-2-3-b
Delta-seven-two-three-bravo.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - All right.
你拿到了么?
Did you get it?
拿到了
Yeah, I got it.
密♥码♥错误 会浪费8分钟
Eight minutes shot to hell on an invalid code.
进去了
Access granted.
如果错了结果会很严重 少了那些文件
That could have been a disaster. Without those files,
我们联♥系♥不上救援队
we can't track the rescue teams.
进来
Come.
坏消息 反恐局失去了Jack Bauer的信♥号♥♥
Bad news. CTU lost track of Jack Bauer.
- 他有麻烦了? - 我们不知道
- Is he in trouble? - We don't know.
他得到病毒了?
Does he have possession of the virus yet?
我们也不知道 David
We don't know that, either, David.
进来
Come.
总统先生 Alan Milliken在线上等你
Mr. President, I have Alan Milliken on the line for you.
我来接
I'll take it.
- Alan? - David?
- Alan? - David?
你生我气么?
You angry with me?
当然不
Of course I'm not angry with you.
三年里你第一次来洛杉矶
Your first time in L.A. in three years and
连个电♥话♥都没打
you don't even call.
今天不是个好日子 Alan
It's been a bad day, Alan.
我知道 我看过新闻了
I know. I've been watching the news.
我不想增加你的负担 但还是想过来拜访你
I don't want to add to your burdens, but I'd like to come by and see you.
拜访我?
See me?
David
David.
如果不是要事 我不会来找你
I wouldn't ask if it weren't important.
我知道你很忙
I know you're busy.
你毕竟是美国总统
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表