Yes!
先生 Allan Milliken在五号♥线等你
Sir, Allan Milliken is holding for you on line five.
谢谢 Eric
Thank you, Eric.
Allan
Yes, Allan.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在干什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不要欺人太甚 David
Don't screw with me, David.
不是我挑起这场战争的
Hey, I didn't pick this fight.
你以为用你神经病的前妻制♥造♥的谣言就可以搞垮我?
You think you can enlist you psychopathic ex-wife to manufacture lies about me in order to bring me down?
没门
It's not going to happen.
你想让它结束?
You want it to stop?
那就别打我的法案和我弟弟的主意!
Keep your hands off my Health Care bill and stay away from my brother!
你说反了 你第弟该离我老婆远点
You've got it backwards. Your brother should have stayed away from my wife.
- 得了吧 Allan 都结束了 - 真的吗?
- Come on, Allan, it's over. - Really?
我正在看她和Wayne一个小时前在一起的照片
I'm looking at photographs of her and Wayne together an hour ago.
他只是想说服她和你讲讲道理
He was just trying to convince her to talk some sense into you.
我警告你 David 别把Sherry卷进来
I'm warning you, David. Pull Sherry off this.
否则你的法案就完了
Or the Health Care bill will be the least of your problems.
Allan害怕了
Allan's scared.
Allan在他害怕的时候是最危险的
Allan is at his most dangerous when he's scared.
告诉驻墨西哥大使 我要跟他们总统直接对话
Tell the Mexican ambassador that I'll be calling his president directly.
- 她出去了 - 我听到了 好吧 我又不是聋子
- She's out of town. - I heard you the first time, sweetie, I'm not deaf.
我知道她在度假 我只想和她谈谈"懊丧的秋天"
I understand that she's on vacation. I just wanna talk to her about Chagrin Falls.
把这个号♥码给她 好吗?
And give her this number, ok?
- 好的 - 谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
David 什么事?
Yes, David?
我刚和Allan Milliken通过话
I just got off the phone with Allan Milliken.
这么快就有回应?
Well back up and quickly, huh?
- 恩 - 我想他应该非常生气吧
- Hmm-hmm - I guess he was pretty upset.
你干了些什么?
What have you been up to?
按照你所说的去做啊
Exactly what you asked me to do.
我反击了
I'm fighting back.
"懊丧的秋天"是什么? 发生什么事了?
What's Chagrin Falls and what happened there?
是一些Allan想隐瞒的一些事情
Well, it's something that Allan wants to keep buried.
我会告诉你一切 但不是现在
But, David, I'm gonna tell you everything but not just now.
如果要为你赢得这场战争 那我还有好多事情要做
I've got a lot to get done in a very short period of time if I'm gonna pull this off with you.
好吧
All right.
矿山的入口处有足够的地方隐藏你的人
Right here across from the opening of the mine. Looks like there's enough cover to hide your men.
很好
Right. Good.
- 你找到Edmunds了吗? - 没有 我说过 太黑了找不到
- Did you find Edmunds? - No, I told you, it's too dark to find him.
那就不必找了
You don't need to look for Edmunds.
即使他联♥系♥了反恐局 他们也没有足够的时间赶来
Even if he contacted CTU they don't have enough time to get down here before the deal happens.
你为何如此肯定 他们现在不在那儿呢?
What makes you so sure they're not already here?
Gael不是说过Edmunds单干吗?
Didn't Gael tell you Edmunds came down alone?
为什么把她绑起来? Bauer说她会合作的
Why is she tied up? Bauer say he's going to buy her cooperation.
别担心 她知道该怎么做
Don't worry. She'll do what she's told.
Ramon 我能和你单独谈谈吗?
Ramon, can I speak to you in private?
什么事?
What is it?
计划不是这样的 我不喜欢
This is not the plan. I don't like it.
Hector 我知道你为Claudia事难过 不必为此恐慌
Hector, I know you're upset about Claudia. There's no reason to panick.
我不是恐慌 我很理智
I'm not panicking, I'm being sensible.
- 这原本是你的主意 - 而你曾经反对过 记得吗?
- This was your deal in the first place. - And you were against it, remember?
我以前是错的 你是对的
You was right and I was wrong.
Edmund逃跑了 Claudia死了 而这个女人又是被逼着干活
Edmund escapes, Claudia's dead and now this woman goes only along at gun point.
- 感觉有问题 - 我们没得选择
- It doesn't feel right. - We don't have a choice.
卖♥♥家在等着交易 还不是因为你
The buyers are waiting for this deal to happen because of you.
- Ramon 事情没有按计划进行 - 计划有变
- Ramon, things are not going as planned. - The plans have changed.
反恐局 Dessler
CTU, Dessler.
我们按照计划进行
We're following what you have started.
喂?
Hello?
Ramon 抱歉打扰一下 如果你还想交易的话我们必须走了
Ramon, sorry to interrupt. But if you want this deal to happen we've got to go now.
Tony! Jack用手♥机♥打来了
Tony! Jack's on the line. He's using his cell as a one-way.
用扩音器
Put him on speaker.
Amador一小时左右到Posta Mita矿山 我们到那差不多也要这么久
Amador's gonna be at the mine of Posta Mita in about an hour. Now, it's gonna take us that long to get there.
通知你的人就位
And get your men into position.
Bauer是对的 我们要在Amador之前到那
Bauer's right. Our men need to be in place before Amador gets there.
- 我还没考虑好 - 照我说的去做!
- I still haven't signed off on this. - You do what I tell you to do!
通知你的人马 让他们到矿场外的村庄去
Now, call your men and tell them to be at the village, outside the mine.
该死 没电了 嘿 Jack 另外一个电♥话♥呢?
Dammit. No battery. Hey, Jack, where is the other phone?
在这儿
I've got it here.
断线了
It's disconnected.
他们已经告诉了我们要知道的情报
All right, they told us what we need to know.
通知特种部队就位
Get the delta teams in position.
设立隔离区 以防交易过程中病毒泄露
Make sure they set up a quarantine zone in case the virus gets out there in the exchange.
收到Bauer来电 交易55分钟之后在Posta Mita的一个矿山进行
Bauer's been through. The deal is going down near a mine, just outside of Posta Mita in 55 minutes.
你们多久才能动身?
How long until you're able to mobilize?
我们已经确定坐标 已经行动了
We've got the coordinates. We're moving out now.
- 你的人在行动 - 他们会在攻击区三公里处埋伏
- Your men are mobilizing. - They're bunking three kilometres from the strike zone.
你怎么确定交易地点?
How did you find out where the exchange was gonna be done?
Bauer通知了反恐小组 55分钟后进行
Bauer got through to CTU. It's going down in 55 minutes.
你让你的人在三公里外待命? 这太远了吧
You're keeping your men three klicks away? That's not exactly a front row seat.
这样不会被发现
I'm keeping them out of site.
你怎么知道包裹里有病毒?
But how are you gonna confirm that the package contains the virus?
要派一个侦查员
I'm sending in a forward observer.
找到合适的人了吗?
Picked anyone yet?
还没
No, not yet.
我去
I'll do it.
我们有专门受过训练的人 Edmunds
We've got people trained for that, Edmunds.
我也受训过
I'm trained for it, too.
而且我认得Salazar兄弟 记得吗?
Besides, I know the Salazars, remember?
你的手?
Your hand?
又不是战斗 侦察而已
This isn't combat. It's observation.
好吧
All right.
Trell! 给这个人侦察装备!
Trell! Get this man up with the surveillance package!
别说了 Hector
Get over it, Hector.
除非你尊重我所说的话 到处都可能有埋伏
Not until you respect what I have to say. The Americans are behind it anyway.
- 没时间争论了 - 不要盛气凌人的和我说话
- There's no more time to argue. - Stop talking down to me.
多亏了我 你才能站在这儿
Did you already forget the only reason why you are here is because of me?
- 我把你弄出监狱 - Bauer把我弄出来的 不是你
- I got you out of prison. - Bauer got me out, not you.
我现在出来了 你就要像以前那样听命于我
And now that I'm out, you take orders from me just like you always have.
- Ramon... - 够了 Hector! 别再说了
- Ramon... - It's over, Hector! No more talking.
我们就要去交易了
We're gonna do the deal now.
Bauer! 让她上车
Bauer! Get her in the car.
你不会得逞的 Jack
You can't control this, Jack.
上车
Just get in the car.
怎么回事呢? 求你别哭了 嘘 没事了
All right, what's the matter? Please don't cry. It's ok. Shh.
你干什么了?
What did you do to her?
- 我什么也没做 - 你肯定做什么了
- I didn't do anything to her. - Well, you must have done something.
Chloe 我保证我什么也没做
Chloe, look, I promise you, I didn't do anything to her.
我要整理我的档案了
Look, I'm gonna re-direct all my files back down to my desk.
- 好 - 还没完成
- Fine - I didn't even finish with this.
Jack和Nina 53分钟后在Posta Mita和Amador会面
Jack and Nina are meeting Amador in 53 minutes in a place called Posta Mita.
特种部队情况怎么样?
What about delta force?
他们在周围三公里处设了防
They've established a preliminary three kilometer zone.
- 那是什么? - 该死 我告诉过她的
- What the hell is that? - Dammit I told her.
Michelle 你去处理这事
Michelle. You take care of this, please.
- Chloe 你出去 - 我说过没人可照看她的
- That's it, Chloe. You're out of here. - I told you I didn't have anyone to watch her.
你能照顾她了 我警告过你 你被停职了
You'll watch her. I gave you a warning, now you're suspended.
- 那只是口头警告而已 - Ryan
- It was a verbal warning only. - Ryan
什么事?
What?
Jack和Amador一小时内会面 但那地方卫星没有覆盖
Jack's meeting Amador in less than an hour but we have no visual satellite coverage of that area.
那和这孩子有什么关系?
What does that have to do with this baby?
我们不得不用电子加强过的音频监听 Chloe是干这个的最佳人选
We're gonna have to use digitally enhanced audio coverage. Chloe is the best we have at that.
你是说我们得让这个女人在办公室里带孩子
So, you're telling me we have to let this woman raise her child
就因为没人可以顶替她的工作?
in our office because we don't have anyone who can do her job?
我的意思是 我们可以改天再讨论孩子问题
What I'm telling you is that maybe we should deal with Chloe's child care problems on another day.
我要干活了 谁来照看我的孩子?
I have work to do. Who's gonna look after my child?
- 给Kim吧 - 什么?
- Give her to Kim. - What?
根据Jack提供给反恐局的情报 交易可能在此进行
Based on what CTU got from Jack, the meeting will probably take place here.
在镇上最北边的矿山上 我的位置在这里
By an old mine at the northern end of town. My position is gonna be here.
你要做的就是安排人到山后面
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表