You keep shutting your mouth off
否则你会为此丢命的
or you're gonna get yourself killed.
无所谓 一旦拿到病毒 他会杀了我们俩的
Doesn't matter. Once he gets the virus, he's gonna kill us both.
解开手铐 她该走了
Uncuff her. She needs to get going.
拿上公事包
Get the briefcase.
如果有什么不对劲 先杀了她
If there's trouble, kill her first.
她跟Salazar兄弟的一个保镖一起
She's got one of the Salazars' bodyguard with her.
Michelle 让大家各就各位
Michelle, send the teams to their final marks.
所有人准备好 行动了
Everybody gets set, this is it.
Salazar的人离我300米远
Salazar's men are holding about 300 meters from my location.
Edmunds还在那里
Edmunds' still on point.
没有任何行动
There's been no activity.
确保特种部队严格按照规程办事
Make sure the delta commanders in the field follow protocols straight.
Almeida
Almeida.
我是Kim 我需要跟你私下谈谈
It's Kim. I need to talk to you in private.
现在吗?
Right now?
是 关于Chloe的
Yeah. It's about Chloe.
很重要
It's important.
好吧 技术1部见
Alright. Tech one.
有情况通知我
Keep me posted.
你想让我赦免这个人的儿子的谋杀罪名
You want me to pardon this man's son of convicted murder.
我知道我要求的很多 David 但是...
I know I'm asking a lot David, but...
除非你豁免Kelly儿子的罪
unless you pardon Kelly's son for that crime,
否则他不会帮我们的
he's not gonna help us.
那他打算怎么帮我们?
Then how exactly is he supposed to help us.
12年前Kelly曾被买♥♥通 没有指控Milican的罪行
12 years ago, Kelly was paid off not to come forward as a witness against Milican.
他目睹了什么?
What did he witness?
Milican酒后驾车 撞死了他女儿
Milican killing his daughter while driving drunk then drove off.
肇事逃逸
Hit and run.
Kelly是唯一目睹这一切的人
Kelly was the only one who saw it.
但Milican的人在警♥察♥备案前找到了他
Then Milican's people got to him before the police report was filed.
他愿意为此发誓吗?
Will he swear to this?
你所需做的只是赦免他儿子
All you have to do is pardon the son.
他的名字是Patrick Kelly
His name is Patrick Kelly.
他被判无期徒刑 已经服刑4年了
He's already served 4 years of a life sentence.
我不知道 Sherry 我得想想再和你谈
I don't know, Sherry. I'll have to get back to you on this.
尽快 好吗?
Just hurry, okay?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
你知道我怎么想的 你不该卷入这件事里 David
You know what I think. You shouldn't be involved in this, David.
向Mllican让步吧 接受我的辞呈
Give in to Mllican, accept my resignation,
他就会...
and he'll back off...
我告诉过你
I told you
我不是Milican的玩偶
I am not Milican's puppet.
我不会让他来主宰我的决定
And I will not let him dictate my decisions.
对 但你前妻正说服你 赦免谋杀犯作为交换条件
Right, but you will let your ex-wife convince you to grant quid pro quo pardon to a convicted murderer.
David 她才回来才几小时 看看都发生了什么
David, she's only been back in your life for a few hours and look what's happening.
我想获益的人是你吧
I would think you're being favored of what she's being proposing
那你就滥用你的职权吗?
that you would be abusing the power of your office.
绝对不能 David 绝对不能 这是错的
Absolutely not, David. Absolutely not, it is wrong.
你曾想让我贿赂Anne的前夫呢
When you wanted me to pay hush money to Anne's ex-husband,
那个就是对的?
that was justified.
区别是...
The differences is that...
David 我以你的利益为重 你知道的
David, I have your best interest in heart, you know that.
抱歉提醒你 Sherry总是在做不正确的事
Now I'm sorry, but Sherry has a wrong that she always has.
谢谢你的
Your loyalty
坦率直言
which I am grateful for,
但这不能改变事情
does not change the fact
如果有人想要玩阴招
if someone wants to get down in the mud,
我们就要以其人之道 还治其人之身
the only way to fight back is to get down in with him.
那么你同意赦免了?
So you're gonna grant the pardon?
我还不知道该怎样做
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
好了 Kim 怎么回事?
Okay, Kim, what is it?
Tony 有些事情你应该...
Tony, there's something you need to...
是关于Chloe的孩子吗? 我现在没空管这件事
Is this about Chloe's baby, I don't have time to deal with it right now.
这不是她的孩子
It's not her baby.
Chloe没有孩子
Chloe does not have a baby,
坦白的讲我认为她有妄想症
and frankly I think she is delusional.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
听着 Chloe没有孩子
Look, Chloe does not have a child.
我问她时 她说这是他男友的孩子
I confronted her, and she said that this was her boyfriend's baby
她说孩子受到虐待 生母置之不理
and the mother of this child was letting her get abused.
但是 Tony 我跟儿童保护服务中心联♥系♥过
But Tony I spoke to child protect services,
他们说他们未接到类似的儿童虐待求助
and they said there was no abuse claim filed.
- 你确定? - 我确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
你发现这个后跟Chloe说过吗?
Have you talked to Chloe since you found this out?
没有 我之前问她的时候 她显得仓皇失措
No, when I confronted her, she was on the verge of losing it.
瞧 这正是我所担心的
Look, this is what I am worried about.
我认为她情绪十分不稳
I think she's unstable.
Kim
Kim,
我需要你暂时把这件事放一放
I need you to take a step back here.
我父亲和Chase的性命 都掌握在她手里
My father and Chase's life are in her hands.
这正是我们现在不能有任何举措的原因
That's exactly why we can't do anything about this right now.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
听着 Chloe是我们现在唯一的救命稻草
Look, Chloe's our only lifeline on what's going down there.
她是这里唯一能过滤出Chase发给我们音频的人
She's only one in this office capable of filtering audio stream chase's sending us.
- 如果Chloe情绪不稳... - 但是我们现在没有可代替她的人
- If Chloe is unstable... - But we don't have an alternative right now.
我们必须让她继续工作
We've got to keep her in place.
那这个孩子怎么办?
What about the baby?
不管她父母是谁 他们现在肯定已经急疯了
Whoever her parents are, they must be going out of their minds right now.
你要照顾这个孩子直到行动结束
You're gonna take care of that baby till this operation is over.
我不想Chloe分心
I do not want Chloe to be distracted.
嘿 这件事我也不高兴
Hey, I'm not happy about this either.
我们就希望Chloe能坚持工作
Just hope Chloe holds together,
我们一得到病毒就处理这个孩子的事
we'll deal with the baby once we get possession of the virus.
Kelly先生?
Mr. Kelly?
等等 我听到了什么
Hold on, I hear something.
有车过来了
There's a car approaching.
Tony Chase报告说有车靠近
Tony, Chase's reporting a car approaching.
Salazar的人已严阵以待
Salazar's men are sitting tight.
还没看见Amador的人和其他车辆
There's no sight of Amador's men and no other vehicles.
Chase...
Chase...
我看到车了...
I've got a visual...
两个人
Two men in sight
Amador和他的保镖
It's Amador and his bodyguard.
Ramon
Ramon,
Amador到了
Amador's arriving.
他们正下车
They're exiting the car.
Amador拿了个手提箱
Amador's got a case in hand.
特种部队离他们有多远?
How far is delta?
90秒能到
90 seconds away.
没确定是病毒前 不准任何人行动
No one makes a move until we're sure it's the virus.
- 明白吗? - 明白
- Understood? - Understood.
- 你带来了吗? - 是
- Do you have it? - Yes.
很好
Good.
银行转帐准备好了吗?
The transfer protocols for the funds in place with the bank?
我检查过病毒后立马给你转账
I'll transfer the funds once I verify the virus.
让我看看病毒吧
So let's see it.
看起来他要把病毒拿出来了
Looks like he's gonna get the virus out.
他从手提箱里拿出了个罐子
He's taking out a canister from the case.
他正打开盖子
He's unscrewing the lid.
确认病毒需要5分钟
It should take about 5 minutes to confirm it's the virus.
见鬼 我们没有足够的音频过滤器了
Damn it, we don't have enough audio filters.
82街有个实验室 能用那个吗?
There's a lab on 82 street, should I use it?
好
Yeah.
Palmer先生 我是Tony Almeida
Mr.Palmer, this is Tony Almeida.
告诉我最新情况 Tony
Give me an update on this, Tony.
病毒交易还没开始
The exchange of the virus hasn't happened yet.
但我们认为很快就会发生
But we expect it going down at any moment.
Tony 国防部想出马抓获病毒 但我相信用不着他们出手
Tony, the pentagon's furious to have the plague captured but I'm sure we don't have to play that way.
你们反恐局的仨个头儿 又在秘密行动
Now this operation again is a secret between 3 CTU agents
我可以预言
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表