I am telling you all of this as directly as possible because
我们能给你们另一种选择
we can offer each of you an alternative
有一些药丸
Some pills you can take
服下后你们会平静的死去
that will basically make you feel like you are going to sleep.
由你们自己决定何时
It will be up to each one of you to decide when,
还有是否使用这些药丸
and if you want to use these drugs.
这些药物很快会被送到
They will be available shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
Michelle 有麻烦了
Michelle, we have a situation.
一个女人说她找不到和她一起来的男人了
A woman came forward to tell us she can't find the man she was here with.
她已经几个小时没看到他了
She hasn't seen him for a few hours.
你确定不在隔离区?
Are you sure he is not in isolation?
是 我们带她看了
Yeah, we let her look.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
这也是个问题 她说她不知道
That's part of the problem. She claims she doesn't know.
我是联邦探员Michelle Dessler
I am agent Michelle Dessler.
我叫Kathy 全名Kathy McCartney
I am Kathy, Kathy McCartney.
你也知道现在控制住所有感染的人有多重要
You realize how important it is that we account for everyone who may have been infected.
对 我正是为此而来
Yes, that's why I came forward.
你必须诚实
We need you to be completely honest.
我没撒谎
I am.
我只知道他叫Bill 我甚至不知道是不是真名
All I know is that his name is Bill, and I am not even sure if that's real.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们今天在山上的一家具乐部相识
We met tonight at a club on hill,
我们很来电 所以到这儿来了
and we really connected, so we decided to come here.
谁定的房♥间?
Who booked the room?
是我
I did.
你上次见到他是什么时候?
Do you remember the last time you saw him?
我们在屋里睡着了
Oh, we fell asleep together in the room,
后来火警的声音吵醒了我们 他就出去了
and when the fire alarm woke me up, he was gone.
你有没有印象几点睡的?
Do you remember what time you fell asleep?
我记得很清楚 我看了下表 4点02分
I know exactly, I looked at the clock., it was 4:02.
呆在这
Stay here, please.
如果她没记错时间
If she is right about the time,
病毒释放的时候 那男子还在酒店内
then this man was in the hotel when the virus was released
在完全隔离后 他离开了酒店
and he got out of the building before it was completely locked down.
有没有可能他躲在酒店的某个角落?
Is it possible he is hiding somewhere in the hotel?
不 不
No, no.
我们把所有人都控制在客房♥里
We have accounted for everyone in the guest rooms,
还用红外线扫描了所有公共区域
and we have done an infrared sweep of all the public areas.
Ed 叫现场调查组到她房♥间去 取指纹
Ed, get a forensic team up to her room, dust for prints.
那可能有成百上千的指纹
There will be dozens of people's prints in there.
执行命令
Just do it.
我是Miller探员 我们需要现场勘查小组
This is agent Miller. We need a forensic team right now.
Kathy 你得跟我来
Kathy, I need you to come with me.
为什么?
Why?
你得告诉我所有那个Bill可能碰过的地方
You need to show me every surface that Bill may have touched.
快
Come on.
多谢
Thanks.
Chloe需要更强的分♥析♥网络
Chloe needs as much processing power as she can get.
我要你再给她一个端口
I need you to open up another socket in the network for her.
他怎么样了?
How's he going?
他吓坏了
He's scared.
Chase已经集♥合♥了一支作战队
All right, Chase has a strike team assembled.
一旦发现Saunders的行踪 他们随时可以出发
They're ready to go as soon as we get a location on Saunders.
另外我从空中作战部那给你安排了一架直升机
Also, I ordered you a helicopter from air tactical.
火车站那里交通繁忙
Train yard has all the way across town.
我们不能把时间浪费在交通上
We can't afford to be slowed down by rush hour traffic.
好的
Ok, good.
我马上给Chloe分配端口
I will get the socket open for Chloe.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
Jack 银行的密♥码♥很复杂 我们准备暴♥力♥破解
Jack, the bank used deep encryption. We are going to have to use a password crack.
需要多少时间?
How long is that going to take?
大概90分钟
It'll take as long as 90 minutes.
来不及了
We don't have that much time.
我已经尽力了 或许你应该告诉我为什么这个如此重要
I am doing the best I can. Maybe it would help if you told us why this is overriding other protocols.
你只需要知道我现在就要解密这些文件
The only thing you need to know is I need these files decrypted now.
我正竭尽所能 你的话丝毫不能鼓舞士气
I am doing my very best. Your tone of voice is not exactly a morale booster.
Chloe 按我所的做
Chloe, please just do it.
Chloe 我来帮你 我们并联处理
Chloe, let me help, we can parallel process.
好 好主意
Ok, good idea.
哦 Ryan
Oh, Ryan.
很抱歉 Chappelle先生 你不能离开
I am sorry, Mr Chappelle. We are not allowed to let you leave.
什么?
What?
请回到反恐组 先生
Please return to CTU, sir.
你以为你在和谁...
Who the hell do you think...
我们奉命行事
We have orders.
谁?
From who?
我是地区主管 我撤销所有你接到的命令
I am regional director, I countermand any order you have been given.
Ryan
Ryan.
到底怎么了Jack?
What the hell's going on here, Jack?
为什么我不能离开这栋大厦?
Why aren't I being allowed to leave the building?
你以为我要逃?
You think I am trying to run?
我只是想出去抽根烟
I am going outside to smoke a cigarette.
我不会拿上百万条人命换我一条活路
I wouldn't condemn millions of people to death so I could live.
给我看看你的烟
Let me see the cigarettes.
他们会护送你去留滞室
These men will escort you back to holding.
不行
I don't think so.
我不是在征求你的意见 Ryan
I am not asking, Ryan.
我有国家总统授予我的权力
Under the authority given to me by the President of the United States,
我命令你
I am ordering you.
Tony 是我 有麻烦了
Tony, it's me. We have a problem.
刚才确定有一名男子接触病毒后离开了酒店
We just determined a man who was exposed to the virus got out of the hotel
该死的 怎么会这样?
Son of a bitch. How'd that happen?
他是在增强警戒之前逃出去的
He must have slipped out right before we reinforced the perimeter.
好像他并不知道自己已接触病毒
It's likely he had no idea he'd been exposed.
有没有通知卫生署?
Have you notified Health Services?
有 他们已经知道了
Yeah, they are aware of the situation.
问题是 我们不知道他在哪
The problem is, we don't know who he is.
他没有登记过
He wasn't a registered guest.
他到酒店干什么去的?
What was he doing inside the hotel?
一♥夜♥情♥
Having a one night stand.
和他一夜风流的女人来告诉我们情况
The woman he was with came forward.
监控录像有没有发现?
Any sign of him on the surveillance cameras?
前台这里没有 似乎没人看到他进出
Nothing at the front desk, and no one seems to have seen him come or go.
那怎么办?
What are we doing to find him?
最大希望是提取指纹核对了
Our best shot to ID him is off prints.
我们已经从显要处提取了很多
We have already pulled dozens from all the obvious surfaces,
灯具开关 洗浴间等
light switches bathroom fixtures.
好的 听着 把这些指纹传过来 我们来查
All right, look, send the prints over to us, we will work them up.
看看从那女人那里还能发现什么
See what else you can find off this woman.
明白
Got it.
- 我记得的就这么多了 - 好
- It's all I can remember. - OK.
对不起我帮不了你们
I am sorry I can't be more helpful.
不 你已经帮了我们很多
No, you are doing great.
你再回想一遍
Let's just go over this one more time.
你们两个进入房♥间...
The two of you came into the room...
我拿着钥匙
I had the key,
是我开的门
so I am the one who opened the door.
我们没开灯
We didn't turn the lights on or off.
他有没有去放下窗帘?
Did he go over to the window draw the blinds?
没有 我们立刻开始接吻
No, we just started kissing right away.
你站在哪里?
Where were you standing?
在这 床边
I was here, by the bed.
然后呢?
And then what happened?
他开始脱我的衣服
He started taking my clothes off.
你现在穿的?
The clothes you are wearing now?
对 他脱了我的上衣 然后是裤子 然后
Yeah. He pulled my shirt over my head and then my pants and then...
我需要你的皮带
I need your belt.
Miller 查一下皮带扣
Miller, try the buckle.
像是她自己的指纹
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表