I just don't think what you are doing is right.
但我要你明白
But I need you to understand something.
待会任务由我指挥
in the field I am in command.
你必须按我说的做
You do what I tell you to do.
明白吗?
Do you understand me?
你明白了吗?
Do you understand me?
明白
Yes.
好的
Ok, good.
我的鼻子已经出血快一个小时了 就是止不住
My nose has been bleeding for almost an hour, and I can't get it to stop.
好的
All right.
先坐下 把这个填好
Have a seat and fill this out.
还要多久?
How long will that take?
谢谢
Thanks.
至于这种疾病的严重性
As to how serious this illness is,
我们尚未得知 官方暂无任何回答
we have no new information and the authorities are not commenting.
我们也无从证实 但据悉酒店里人们所感染的物质
We can't verify this but we are hearing that whatever is infecting the people of this hotel,
已有人见到装尸袋 Chandler Plaza酒店附近到处是救护人员的身影
Body bags have been spotted, and rescue workers are positioned around the Chandler Plaza.
官方未就此事作出任何反应...
Authority do not give any information regarding the estimated...
嘿
Hey.
请稍等 先生
One minute, sir.
不 现在
No, now.
我现在就要看医生
I need to see a doctor now.
我曾在那个酒店待过 我肯定染了什么很严重的病
I was at that hotel. There is something seriously wrong with me.
哦 上帝 你就是那个人
Oh, my god, you are him.
Joyner医生
Dr Joyner.
那个需要被隔离的人 在这
The man we are supposed to isolate, he is here.
请讲
Yes.
我们确认过尸体了
We have just identified the body.
是不是Chappelle?
And it's Chappelle?
是的 拇指指纹和档案上的相符
It's confirmed. The thumbprint matched the one in his file.
很好
Good.
- 把尸体处理掉 - 是
Dump the body. Yes, sir.
你的麻烦解决了?
You take care of your problem?
对 Chappelle死了
Yes, Chappelle is dead.
但反恐局会试图找出他所发现的
But CTU is still gonna try to find out what he was working up,
告诉Lennox保持警觉
so tell Lennox to stay alert,
确保Jane在他的视线以内
make sure he doesn't let Jane out of his sight.
喂
Yeah.
有什么情况吗?
Any problems?
没有 她正准备离开住处
No. She is leaving her apartment now.
她要去工作了
She is going to work.
好的 跟着她
All right, stay with her.
接下来的几个小时非常关键
The next few hours are crucial.
我会注意的
I will be here.
总统先生 我们现在好像在坐滑梯 除非我们能...
Mr President, we have started down a slippery slope here, and unless we are...
别绕弯子了 Jeseph 你想说什么?
Cut the euphemisms, Jeseph. What are you trying to say?
先生 我们对你授命杀死我们的一名高级情报人员感到担忧
Sir, we are concerned about the fact that you ordered the death of a high ranking member of our intelligence
我们根本就别无选择
I don't think we are here to second guess actions that have already been taken.
Joseph 这个决定多么残忍♥ 没人比我清楚
Joseph, no one is more aware than I am of the moral ambiguity of my decision.
我必须得给反恐组争取时间来找出Saunders
I did it to buy CTU more time to find Saunders
还有尽可能拖延这场大屠♥杀♥
and to delay for as long as possible the slaughter of millions.
我做这个决定是为了保护平民的未来
I made the decision to protect their future,
并非我个人的
not mine.
是Saunders
Saunders.
我必须接
I have to take this.
说
Yes.
我已经确认了Chappelle的尸体 总统先生
I have confirmed the identity of Chappelle's body, Mr President.
他会被妥善处理
It will be disposed of respectfully.
我们已经清楚你的身份 Saunders先生
We know who you are, Mr Saunders.
不管你有什么企图 都不会得逞的
Whatever you are trying to accomplish, you are going to fail.
你最好还是放弃这些病毒 祈祷别让我们找到你
Your only chance is to relinquish the virus and hope we don't find you.
这不可能
That's not going to happen.
你想怎么样?
What is it you want?
让美国回归净土
To make America clean again.
你也知道 总统先生
You see, Mr President.
全世界都仇视美国
the world hates America
种种原因
and for good reason
在此我就不细说了 对于你的国家曾实施的暴行 相信你比我更清楚
I won't bother going into the details, you know better than I the atrocities your nation commits.
我们要改变这一切
But we are going to change all that.
你和我 将一起 把这个恶行遍布全球的战争机器消灭
You and I, together, are going to dismantle the military machine that exports its ugliness across the globe.
你想怎么做?
And how are we going to do that?
我们先从我略有所知的那些最肮脏的活动下手
We will start where the work gets the dirtiest, something I know a little about.
国外秘密活动
Covert foreign nationals.
在中东及亚洲的近30个国家里
In 32 countries across the Middle East and Asia,
你们的政♥府♥都雇有A级到H级的情报人员
your government employs grade A through H intelligence consultants.
他们是那些国家的公民
They are citizens of the countries in which they reside.
他们是间谍
They are spies.
听从美国这个战争机器的吩咐和自己的国家作对
Working against those countries at the behest of the American military machine.
在45分钟内 我要你把他们的身份通过
In 45 minutes, I want a list of their identities sent to me by way of a web site
Sylviaimports.com 传给我
Sylviaimports.com
如果你不从
If you fail to cmply,
我会在主要城市散播两管病毒
I will release 2 vials of the virus in major cities.
而这次
And this time,
就不会在酒店这种容易控制的地方了
they won't be in hotels where they can be contained.
Bauer探员 我是Rachel Forrester
Agent Bauer, Rachel Forrester.
这位是探员Kim Bauer 她是我们准备替换Jane Saunders的人选
This is Agent Kim Bauer. She is gonna be doubling for Jana Saunders.
我们已经在她工作的图书馆外选好了指挥点
We have already set up a staging area outside the library where she works.
是否安全?
Is it a safe distance away?
- 她已经到了? - 还没有 但快到了
- Is she there yet? - No. She will be in a few minutes.
我们走 出发吧
Let's go ahead. Let's go.
确保通知这个街区上的所有人 不要离开所处的房♥屋
Make sure everybody on the block is contacted and nobody leaves their house.
Sheriff他们已经派人到这3个街区内巡逻 在他们到之前
Sheriff's department is sending officers over to patrol a 3 block area until they get here.
你们先负责
Use your men.
失陪
Excuse me.
Edmunds.
Edmunds
找到Bill Cole了
Yeah, we found Bill Cole.
- 在哪? - 在离你不远的一个急诊中心
- Where? - He is at an urgent care center not far from you.
在Laurel Canyon大道和Moorpark大道附近
Laurel Canyon and Moorpark.
嗯 我知道在哪
Yeah, I know where that is.
我要你赶到那 从Cole那得到尽可能多的信息
I want you to get over there, get as much as you can off of Cole.
他情绪很不稳定 你得让他冷静下来
He is pretty agitated, you are gonna have to help him focus.
- Tony - 嗯
- Tony. - Yeah.
Kim已经在执行任务了?
Is Kim in play yet?
还没 她刚刚在Santa Barbara着陆
No. She just landed in Santa Barbara.
好的 再联络
All right, I will call you.
Jane现在在哪?
Where is Jane now?
我们的人正在图书馆里密切关注她
My people have her under surveillance in the library
她正在咨♥询♥台工作
working behind the reference desk.
里面有多少人?
How crowded?
10到20个
10, 20 people.
这些人里有Saunders的人
Well, one of them belongs to Saunders,
他们肯定受命不让她离开他们的视线
and their orders are gonna be not let her out of their sight, not for one second.
我知道 我们已经控制了监控摄像头
I know. We have taken over the surveillance cameras
范围已经缩小到5个人
and we have narrowed down a list to about 5 probables.
好的 把这些情报传给反恐局的Tony Almeida
Ok, get that intel over to Tony Almeida at CTU.
好了 让我看看
Ok, let's see her.
好的 记住 Kim
Ok, now remember, Kim
你这样在近距离没法骗过熟悉Jane Saunders的人
You are not gonna fool anyone who knows Jane Saunders up close.
我知道
I know.
其他人都清楚自己的任务
The staff knows what's happening.
我要你和前台保持10英尺的距离
But I want you to stay at least 10 feet behind the counter,
尽量不要抬头
and I want you to keep your head down as much as possible.
这个假发看起来比Jane的头发颜色深
the wig looks darker than Jane's hair color.
这么短的时间里 只能找到这么接近的
That's the best we could do on such short notice.
你们得在细节上做足工夫 这和她的安危息息相关
You are gonna have to match every detail as closely as possible, her life depends on it.
Cole先生 你在药店的时候 你和什么人有过接触?
Mr Cole, when you were inside the store, who did you come in contact with?
什么意思 接触?
What do you mean, contact?
和谁说过话?
Who did you talk to?
只有药架后面的配药师
Just the pharmacist behind the counter.
其他人呢?
How many others?
其他顾客?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表