感觉怎么样 Anne...
How are you gonna feel, Anne...
如果David为了你输掉竞选?
if David loses this election because of you?
我认为不太可能
I don't think that's very likely.
你真不知道自己在说什么 是吗?
Mmm. Then you really don't know what you're talking about, do you?
这份陈述 会让他输掉这场辩论
Because this allegation may cost him this debate.
赢了辩论 才能赢选举
And David needs this debate to win this election.
这是勒索
It was blackmail.
David决定付钱了 你却让他改变了主意!
And David made the decision to pay. It wasn't up to you to change his mind!
如果他认为自己是对的 是不会改变主意的
If he believed the decision was right, he wouldn't have changed his mind.
问题是 你无法接受事实
The problem is, you can't stand the fact
你兄弟想和我过一辈子
that your brother wants me in his life.
因为你让他分心
Because you're a distraction to him.
你是个妨碍
And you're a liability.
跟谁比? Sherry?
Compared to whom? Sherry?
我不会在这儿为Sherry辩护 她是有点出轨
I'm not gonna sit here and try and defend Sherry. She went off the rails.
但至少她知道游戏规则 她了解David
But at least she understood the game, and she understood David. She was with him
他们在一起20多年
for over 20 years.
我和他一起的时间足够久 我了解他是什么人
I have been with him long enough to know the kind of man he is.
你根本不了解他
You don't know anything about him
或者你不了解这世界的生存法则
or what it takes to survive in the world he lives in.
我们有分歧 Wayne 一直如此
We disagree, Wayne. We always have.
Anne 我不会眼睁睁看着你毁掉他的事业
Anne, I will not stand by and watch you jeopardize everything that he's worked for.
我不会
I won't do it.
我不是那么容易被吓倒的
I don't scare easily.
怎么了 Jack? 自从你把我送进来 我不相信会你放我出去
What's happening, Jack? After all you went through to put me in here, I can't believe you're letting me out!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不相信你叛变 你不是这样的人
I don't believe you sold out. It's not your nature.
为什么打晕那孩子? 你的政♥府♥屈服了但不承认? 是这样吗?
But then, why knock out the kid? Did your government cave, but can't admit it? Is that what happened?
你可没那么好 Jack 你是杂种!
You don't look so good, Jack. That's a bitch!
想出去吗? 那就闭上嘴照我说的做
You wanna get out of here? You'll keep your mouth shut and do what I say.
明白吗?
You understand me?
我们能通过了吗
We've been cleared to pass.
典狱长想见你 马上就到
The warden wants to see you first. He'll be here in a minute.
好
Ok.
不许动
Don't you move.
抱歉久等了 Jack
Sorry to keep you waiting, Jack.
什么事?
What's the problem?
这份转移令的密♥码♥
The access codes of this transfer order.
和监狱局签发的不一致
They don't correspond to the ones assigned by the bureau of prisons.
分区替换了这些密♥码♥ 反恐小组有加前缀码的权利
Division superseded those access codes. CTU has a mandate to prefix.
这是昨天的前缀码
This is yesterday's prefix.
见鬼
Son of a bitch.
肯定是我办公室的人弄错了
Someone in my office must have screwed up.
我们马上把正确前缀码给你
Look, we'll get you the proper prefix retroactively.
听着 我知道恐怖威胁的事 Edmunds探员已经告诉我了
Look, I know about the terrorist threat. Agent Edmunds told me.
这就是为什么我们要转移犯人
That's exactly why we need to move the prisoner now.
这是最高机密 抱歉我不能告诉你
It's classified priority one, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
我不能为了繁琐的程序浪费任何时间
But I can't afford to lose any time over some small technical detail.
拜托 Kevin 帮个忙
Come on, Kevin, help me out.
Edmunds探员呢?
Where's agent Edmunds?
正在搜犯人的牢房♥ 看能不能找到些线索
He's conducting a search of the prisoner's cell. Trying to find some additional information.
他跟着就出来 他会完成相关文件工作
He'll be right behind me, he can help you out with the paperwork.
好 带上你的徽章 准备通行
Right, pick up your badge and go to receiving.
谢谢 我们会尽快
Thanks, we'll hurry out.
走
Move.
请打开3号♥隔离牢房♥监视系统
Turn on isolation 3, please.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
有人动了摄像头 角度不对
Someone turned the camera, the angle's wrong.
让Binge到隔离区来见我
Get Binge to meet me in isolation.
开门
Door.
面对墙壁
Face the wall.
我是Bauer探员 能拿我的枪和徽章了吗?
Agent Bauer. Can I get my gun and a badge?
开门!
Open it!
开门!
Door!
今天好热!
Kind of hot today!
是啊 快烧着了!
Yeah, I'm burning!
不管Bauer说了什么 都是撒谎! 快!
Whatever Bauer told you, he's lying! Come on!
给 看看你的枪
Here you are, check your gun.
好
Ok.
Daniel 我来换岗
Daniel I'm back on post.
走!
Move!
3级警报 封锁全部牢房♥
Security 3, get a block of the whole ward.
解除封锁全部牢房♥ 快!
Open the cell blocks, now!
在这儿没法解除
I can't do it from here.
你不怕没命吗?
Is it worth losing your life over?
快!
Do it now!
快! 快离开!
Come on! Get the hell out!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表