It's not here.
好吧 不管了
All right, come on.
好了 我们走
That's it, let's go
什么?
What?
我绝对不会无功而返的
I didn't come this far to leave empty handed.
Wayne.
Wayne
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
回答我 这?
Answer me. What?
哦 现在我明白David为什么要约我见面了
Oh, now I understand why David wanted to meet me.
但我很惊讶你居然在这替他干这种肮脏的事
But I am so surprised to find you here doing his dirty work.
我可从没对不起你 Wayne
I have never done anything to hurt you, Wayne.
是David指使你的 对吗?
David put you up to this, didn't he?
Sherry 我...
Sherry, I...
回答我 David让你...
Answer me, David put...
由于某些原因 列车可能会晚点
There will be a short delay due to a stalled train ahead.
Chase 你的位置?
Chase, what's your location?
我在东面通道
I am covering the east side of the tracks.
明白
Copy that.
Chase 我看到你正下下楼
Chase, I've got a visual on you coming down the stairs.
交通运输管理局那边都准备好了吗?
Everything in place with the MTA?
他们已经准备好让列车进站了
They are ready to move the train into the station.
A队和B队就位了吗?
Team A and B, are you in position?
收到 我们已经就位
Roger. We are in position.
Rabens的外貌特征
Rabens' description,
30多岁 白人男性 黑发 棕色眼睛 无明显特征
middle-thirty, white male, dark hair, brown eyes, none descript.
Chloe 让列车进站
Chloe, release the train.
让列车进站
Release the hold on the train, release the train.
车门开启
Train doors are opening.
目标人物正在离开车厢
The target is moving off the train.
南面还是北面?
North or south?
北面
North.
目标向北面移♥动♥
Target is moving north.
所有小队 原地待命
All teams remain in your zones.
- Chloe - 请讲
- Chloe. - Go ahead.
你能定位目标的海拔高度吗?
Can you check the altitude on a GPS signal?
正在定位
If I triangulate.
没错 目标的海拔高度正在改变
Positive, target is changing altitude.
目标正在上楼
Target is moving upstairs.
至少有10个白人男性
There are 10 remaining white males.
目标正在向西移♥动♥
Target is now moving west.
A队 分散开 保持步调
Team A, split off and maintain pace.
目标任务正向南面移♥动♥
Target is now moving south.
目标正在向下移♥动♥
Target is now descending.
他正向第七大街出口移♥动♥
He's heading to the Seventh Street exit.
他正向你走去 Jack
Coming right towards you, Jack.
目标正向南移♥动♥
Target is heading south.
我发现4个白人男性
I got a visual. 4 white remaining males.
所有小组靠近
I want all teams to start closing in.
重复 所有小组靠近
I repeat, all teams start closing in.
怎么样了 Chloe?
What have you got, Chloe?
目标正向西移♥动♥
Target is now moving west.
目标停止移♥动♥
Target has stopped moving.
目标停止移♥动♥
The target has stopped.
目标确认
I have identification on the target.
6点钟方向的白人男性
White male at my 6 o'clock.
正在指路牌前看地图
He's looking at the map.
行动
I am initiating takedown.
把包放下
Drop the bag.
立刻趴下 不许动
Get on the ground, now. Don't move.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
东西在哪?
Where is it?
什么东西?
Where's what?
东西在哪?
Where is it?
Chase.
Chase
你们是什么人? 出什么事了?
What are you guys doing? What's going on?
有信♥号♥♥反应
I have got the signal.
要等危险物品处理小组吗
Should we wait for HazMat.
不用 病毒要么还在瓶子里 要么已经被污染了
No, it's either in the vial or we are already contaminated.
到底怎么了?
What is this?
这些东西不是我的 我甚至都...
Those aren't mine. I don't even...
闭嘴
Shut up.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
只是个发信器
It's just the transmitter.
这不是Rabens
This isn't Rabens.
他知道我们在找他
He knows we are on to him.
病毒还在他手上
He's still got the vial.
立刻关闭车站 快
Shut the station down, now.
Julia.
Julia
待在这 我马上回来
Stay here, I will be right back.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
你待在这就好了
Just stay here.
Julia 你在这干嘛?
Julia, what are you doing here?
警♥察♥认为是我杀了Alan
The police think I killed Alan.
嘿 我告诉过你什么都别说
Well, I told you to keep your mouth shut.
这事得怨你自己
It's nobody's fault but your own.
你拿着枪干什么?
What are you doing with a gun?
你不会这么做的
You don't want to do this.
因为你 我将会在监狱度过自己的余生
I am going to jail for the rest of my life because of you.
Julia.
Julia
Julia.
Julia
你不会的 Julia
That isn't true, Julia.
不 等等 放轻松 万事好商量
No, wait. Relax. We're alright here.
你先把枪放下
You got to put that gun down.
不 不 进监狱的应该是她
No, no, she's the one who should be going to jail.
我这辈子都毁了 你还不明白吗?
My life is ruined, don't you understand that?
Julia 求你了 肯定还有别的办法
Julia, please, we can, we can work this out.
他说的没错
He's right.
我们还有别的办法
We can work it out.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up.
你一辈子都在说谎
You have been lying your entire life.
不过这次谎话可救不了你
You are not going to lie your way out of this.
你说的没错
You are right.
但现在 Julia 我说的事实
But right now, Julia, I am telling you the truth.
我会替你向David求情 他会赦免你的
I will go to David and he will pardon you.
刚刚我还见过他 就在刚才
Now, I was just with him, just now.
我会再次成为他的夫人
I am going to be his wife again.
我说什么他都会听的
He will do whatever I say.
我保证 你绝对不会进监狱
I promise you, you will not spend one day in jail.
是不是这样 Wayne?
Isn't that so, Wayne?
Julie 听着 你会得到你一直想要的东西
Julie, listen, you will have everything you have always wanted.
你可以自♥由♥生活 并继承Alan的遗产
You will have your freedom, you'll have Alan's estate.
你想象一下 宝贝
You just think about it, sweetie.
我向你保证 你会好好的活着的
I promise, you will be set for life.
好 好 真是太好了
Good, good. That is real good.
真是太好了
That's good.
天啊 Sherry
My God. Sherry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不!
No!
哦 上帝啊 求你了 别这样
Oh, God, no, please.
守住站台尽头的位置
Take up position at the end of the platform.
Jack 我们已经截下车站里的所有人
Jack, we have detained everyone in the station.
我们及时关闭了车站
We shut it down in time.
列车进站后没有一个人离开
No ones left since the train came in.
好 派支队伍继续搜索上面的隧♥道♥
Ok, set up a team and start searching the tunnels.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表