有多少病毒被散播?
How much of the virus was released?
足以让整栋楼的人丧命
Enough to kill everyone in the building.
其它地方还有没有?
Did you plant any other vials?
我的目标只是这个酒店
My assignment was the hotel.
- 这么说还有 - 对 11个
- So there are others. - Yes, eleven.
Alvers在通风系统里放了装有cordilla病毒的瓶子
Alvers planted a vial containing the cordilla virus in the ventilation system.
在Gael试图解除的时候 病毒释放了
It went off as Gael was trying to disarm it.
一个人也不能从这离开
No one can be allowed to leave the building.
必须实施全封闭隔离
We have to impose a total quarantine.
如果人们发现了怎么回事 会引发大范围恐慌的
If these people realize what's going on, there will be widespread panic.
他们骗了我们
They are lying to us.
是酒店里面出了问题
It's inside the building.
不要靠近大门 回来
Keep away from the doors. Stay back.
如果你再试图离开 我就开枪
If you try to leave, I will shoot you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
他认识你 Jack
He knows who you are, Jack.
谁?
Who knows who I am?
别跟我提Jack Bauer
Don't presume to tell me about Jack Bauer.
这是他说的
That's what he said.
如果你跟他作对 你死定了
If you go against him, you're a dead man.
我是Bauer
This is Bauer.
你好 Jack
Hello Jack.
我知道你比Amador技高一筹 但是...
I knew you were better than Amador, but...
你不见得比我强
you are not better than me.
我要你帮我联♥系♥你的一个朋友
I need you to put me in touch with a friend of yours.
总统先生 持有Cordilla病毒的人想和您谈谈
Mr President, the man in possession of the Cordilla virus has demanded to speak with you.
你已无力控制你的国家
You are no longer in control of your country,
如果你不竭尽全力满足我的要求
and if you do not use the full power of your office to execute my wishes
我会继续释放病毒 一切将无法控制
the virus will be released, and it will be impossible to stop.
以下事件发生于凌晨5点至6点之间
The following takes place between 5:00 am and 6:00 am.
大家听着 冷静
Everybody, stay calm.
冷静一下 安静
Stay calm and quiet.
快看 外面!
Look, outside!
我要你们明白一件事
I want to make one thing clear right now.
在另行通知之前 任何人不准离开这栋楼
No one leaves this building until further notice.
稍后
In a moment,
我会在广播上声明并解释
I will get on the intercom and explain why.
我需要绝对的安静和配合
I need absolute quiet and absolute cooperation.
整个酒店都能听到?
It reaches the entire hotel?
是
Yes.
我是联邦探员Michelle Dessler
This is federal agent Michelle Dessler.
为了应付当前的形势
In order to survive what's happened,
你们必须听仔细 并按照我说的做
you will need to listen carefully, and follow my instructions.
正如你们所知道的
As most of you already know,
有人在酒店内释放了传染性物质
an infectious substance has been released in the building
酒店已被隔离
and the hotel has been quarantined.
我们会不惜一切阻止擅自离开酒店的人
Anyone attempting to leave will be stopped by any means necessary.
如果你在房♥间里 待在里面
If you are in your room, stay there.
在外面的 立刻回到房♥间里
If you are anywhere else, return to your room immediately.
医护人员马上就到
Medical assistance will arrive shortly, and be given to anyone who requires it.
现在最重要的是回到自己的房♥间里 别出门
The first priority is to go back to your room and stay there.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 各位 你们都听到了
Ok, folks, you heard the announcement.
回到电梯里去
Let's make our way back to the elevators.
电梯已经恢复正常
The elevators are back in operation.
请这边走 各位
This way, people.
请保持秩序
In an orderly fashion, please.
请回到电梯里
Make your way to the elevators.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
Danny?
Danny?
Danny 哦 不
Danny, oh, no.
哦 哦 天哪
Oh, oh, God.
谁干的?
Who did this?
是谁杀了他?
Who killed him?
你?
You?
你是一名联邦探员
You are a federal agent.
你本该保护他
You were supposed to protect him.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
你必须冷静
You are going to have to calm down.
我很抱歉 但你这样只会让事情更糟
I am sorry, but this is just going to make things worse.
你本该保护他
You were supposed to protect him.
我是Bauer 请讲
Yes, this is Bauer.
Bauer探员 请稍等 总统的电♥话♥
Agent Bauer, Please hold for the president.
Jack
Jack.
总统先生
Mr President.
刚才和我通话的 那个持有病毒的人
The man I spoke to, the one who controls this virus.
为什么他会通过你找到我?
Why did he use you to get to me?
我也想知道 先生
I wish I could answer that, sir.
他说他认识我 但目前
He says he knows me, but right now we haven't been able
我们还不能确定他的身份
to ascertain a positive identification.
现在我唯一确定的是
The only thing I can tell you for certain is that
上一小时内他人在洛杉矶
within the last hour, he was in Los Angeles.
Jack.
Jack
他名目张胆的告诉我
He made it clear
他想通过病毒威胁控制我
that he intends to use the threat of releasing this virus to control me
并通过我控制整个国家
and through me the entire apparatus of our national government.
绝对不能让他得逞
Obviously, we can't let that happen.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
找到他 Jack
Find him, Jack.
我们会想尽一切办法
We are doing everything we can.
我会随时向您汇报
I will keep in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
Amador一死 我们只剩两条线索了
With Amador dead, we've got two leads left.
第一 不管他是谁 他声称认识我
First, whoever this guy is, he says he knows me.
第二 他认识Alvers
Second, he knows Alvers.
在酒店里放病毒的人?
The guy who planted the virus at the hotel?
对
That's right.
打电♥话♥给Tony
I want you to call Tony.
告诉他从Alvers口中问出这个人的体貌体征 越详细越好
Tell him to get Alvers to give us a physical description as detailed as possible.
还有彻底检查我所有的工作档案中涉及到的人
then I want to cross check with the personnel in my service file.
Bauer说他不知道此人是谁
Bauer says he doesn't know who this man is.
但他认识Bauer
But he knows Bauer.
很显然
Apparently.
David 这怎么可能?
David, how is that possible?
我不知道 Wayne 我只知道
I don't know, Wayne, all I know is,
他们会竭尽所能找到他
they're doing everything they can to find this man.
他有没有暗示Bauer他到底要什么?
Did he give Bauer any indication of what he wants?
没有
No.
但他持有的病毒
But he controls enough of the virus to wipe out
足以屠♥杀♥全国大部分的人
a significant portion of this country's population.
所以 不管他想怎么样
So, whatever he wants,
我们别无选择 只能听从
we don't have much choice but to give it to him.
至少现在是这样
At least for now.
确定所有出口都被封锁
Make sure all the exits are sealed off.
我刚检查过
I just checked a few minutes ago.
那就再查一次
Well, check again.
你不必打发我 Dessler探员
You don't have to keep me busy, agent Dessler.
我不会恐慌的
I am not going to panic.
我知道你不会
I know you won't.
我很感激你给予我的帮助
I appreciate all the help you have given me.
我想知道真♥相♥
I'd just like to know the truth.
酒店内的所有人都会死吗?
Is everyone in this hotel going to die?
不是
Not everyone.
有些人会对病毒免疫
A few will be immune to the virus.
但绝大部分会死
But most of us.
要怎么样才能幸存?
What are the chances of survival?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我知道了会立刻告诉你
I will let you know as soon as I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是Dessler
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表