Yeah?
我们走!
Let's go!
- Adam说我们联♥系♥上Jack了? - 对 刚收到他的消息
- Adam says we're back in touch with Jack? - Yeah, we just heard from him.
- 跟踪病毒进展如何 - 我们有卖♥♥家的号♥码了
- How close are we to the virus? - We have a phone number of the seller.
他叫Michael Amador 我们正对他进行追踪
A Michael Amador. We're running a pass of triangulation right now.
- 然后呢? - 我们会把他的位置告知Jack
- Then what? - We pass the location of Amador onto Jack.
然后一切由Jack定夺
And let Jack call the shots.
好 我让各部门全力以赴
All right. I'll bring division up to speed.
Ryan 还有一件事 我们刚发现还有一人参与交易
Ryan, there's one more thing. We just found out that there's another player in the deal.
谁?
Who is it?
Nina Myers
Nina Myers.
我以为她得到赦免后 一直被禁足在北非
I thought we had her restricted to North Africa after the president gave her exile and immunity.
没错 可目前看来她已经溜掉了
We did. Apparently she slipped out.
Jack会试图与其合作
Jack's trying to get her to help him.
合作? 她杀了Jack的妻子 说服她可不容易
Help him? She killed his wife, that's a hard sell.
我也不知巨细
I don't know the details.
Kim知道么?
Does Kim know about it?
不 我现在不想告诉她
No. I'd like to keep it that way for now.
好吧 有情况和我联♥系♥
All right. Keep me updated.
- 我得向你道歉 - 不用
- I owe you an apology. - You don't.
听着 如果你认为我不胜任这份工作 你自然有权利上报
Look, if you thought I wasn't fit to do my job then you had a duty to report it.
但你应该明白 我绝不会牺牲这单位的效率
But you should know that I would never risk the effectiveness of this unit
仅仅为了证明我很能挺
just to prove how tough I am.
- 我明白 我只是想... - 我知道你在想什么!
- I know that. I just felt that... - I know what you felt!
你已经说得很清楚了
You made that perfectly clear.
- 喂? - 对不起 请让Michelle过来一下
- Yeah? - Excuse me, sir. We need Michelle downstairs, please.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
什么? 你说什么: 你要走?
What? What do you mean: you have to go?
Sarah 我手头正忙 不能随便抽身走人
Sarah, I'm in a middle of a crisis, here. I can't just get up and leave.
你现在在哪儿?
Where are you now?
天呐! 好吧
For God sake! All right. Ok.
很倔强
Pretty stubborn, jefe.
让开!
Move!
反恐局并没有安排你走这趟
CTU doesn't have your travel plans in your records.
是你自个儿来的?
Did you come down here by yourself?
老实招吧 免得吃苦
Tell me. And this will all be over.
你是自个儿来的?
Did you come down here by yourself?
继续 如果他还挺得住 就用汽油
Keep at it. If he doesn't crack soon, use gasoline.
所有的人员都在忙这件事?
Are all the agencies up to speed on this?
是的 他们和部队合作 包围了病毒
Yes they coordinating with the military to put a net around the virus.
墨西哥政♥府♥呢?
What about the Mexican government?
全力合作 他们给了我们自主行动的权利
Full cooperation. They've given us a free hand.
总统先生 我能和你谈谈么?
Mr President. May I please have a word?
- 谢谢 Gerry - 应该的
- Thank you, Gerry. - Sir.
谢谢 Gerry
Thanks, Gerry.
我刚和Sullivan通话 他撤回他的投票
I just got off the phone with Sullivan. He's pulling his vote.
我们一共失去几位议员支持?
How many senators have we lost?
3位 都是受Milliken操控的人
Three. All proteges of Milliken's.
David 我很抱歉 如果Milliken从中作梗 我们的医疗方案无法通过
David, I'm sorry but unless Milliken calls off his dogs, we're not gonna get health care passed.
这是在糟蹋几百万人的福祉!
Sabotaging the bill that can benefit millions of people!
不 他只是在告诉你
No, what he's doing is showing you that
他不仅有能力扶你上台 也能拖你下台
not only did he have the power to help start your political career but he also has the power to put an end to it.
David 你不能输了竞选
David, you can't afford to lose this debate
不能毁了你至今坚持的政策宗旨
and fail at getting the most important legislation of your presidency through.
与Keeler的竞争 已经稳操胜券
We'd be handing Keeler this election.
我们至今没有输过议员选举
We haven't lost a senate vote yet.
我们会的
We will.
除非你满足他的要求解雇我 否则会输
Unless you give in to his demands and fire me, we will.
David 你别无选择
David, you don't have a choice, here.
我告诉过你 我不予考虑
I told you before, that's not an option.
听着 我知道你想为我主持公道
Listen, I... I know you wanna do the right thing by me.
但是我确实犯了错
But I'm the one who made this mistake.
我和Milliken妻子的外遇是愚蠢至极
My affair with Milliken's wife was stupid and wrong.
没错
Yes, it was.
但他的所作所为更加过分
But what he's trying to do is worse.
为了私人报复 他宁可扼杀
For personal revenge he's willing to kill a piece of legislation
造福全国的政策
that's good for this country.
我们不能允许这样的事发生
And we can't let that happen.
肯定有办法对抗他
There has to be a way to get to him.
- 怎么 - 议员Hayes找您
- Yes. - I have senator Hayes for you, sir.
- 议员先生 - 总统阁下
- Senator. - Mr President.
把它们堆在那儿 我几分钟内就回来
No, push them all onto stacks, I'll be back in a couple of minutes.
照我说的办 Justin
No, just what I said. Learn to follow instructions, Justin.
我完全有权利向你发火
I have every right to be angry with you.
对不起 但是我和你说了 家里有麻烦了
I'm sorry but I told you, it's a family emergency.
现在你导致我家也有麻烦了 不是么?
Well there are two family emergencies now, aren't there?
嗨 小姑娘!
Hi, baby girl!
而且两者之中 你的并没有那么重要 不是么?
And out of the two, yours is less important, don't you think?
对我来说不是
Not to me, it's not!
你的工作保不住了
Your job is in serious jeopardy.
谁理你!
Whatever!
Hector! 我们从Edmunds那儿知道什么?
Hector! What did you learn from Edmunds?
他就算手上挨了一枪都不肯吐露消息
He can take a bullet through the hand without saying anything useful.
Gael?
Gael?
我们正在跟踪Amador
Yeah, we're tracking Amador.
他在Palo Verde北面7英里的郊区高速公路向西移♥动♥
He's seven miles North of Palo Verde, moving west on the rural highway.
知道他去哪儿么?
Any idea where he's going?
不知道 等他停下后和我联♥系♥
No. Just get back to me as soon as he's stopped.
他们找到了Amador
They've located Amador.
他在Palo Verde北面7英里的高速公路上
He's on a highway, seven miles north of Palo Verde,
向西移♥动♥
moving west.
肯定是14号♥高速公路 我们得出发了 不能让他跑太远
Must be Highway 14. We should get moving. We can't let him get too far ahead.
好 让所有人准备
Ok. Get everyone ready.
不行 在确认他拿到病毒前 不要轻举妄动
No. You can't ambush Amador unless you're absolutely certain that he's got the virus with him.
那你觉得应该怎么做?
What are you saying we should do?
让他带我们去找Nina
Let him lead us to Nina.
当我们确定他们带着病毒 我们就出击
When we're sure that they've got the virus, then we go in.
不过不能带着一大群人
But not with an army of men.
你得让我单独进去
You have to let me go in alone.
你不许单独行动
You are not going anywhere alone.
我不会让你离开我的视野范围
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
我们一起去
We go together.
Hector 你最好呆在这儿
Hector, you're better off here.
让所有人做好准备 以防万一
And make sure that everybody is ready just in case.
Jack 把电♥话♥给我 你开车
Jack, give me the phone. You're driving.
还睡不着?
Still not asleep?
没事 Sergio
It's ok, Sergio.
爸爸?
Papa?
他和那人去哪儿?
Where did he go with that man?
我不知道 但是至少他还活着
I don't know. But at least he's still alive.
做好准备 我们要走了
Get everything ready, we're leaving.
Ramon走了 而Hector正在休息 这是我们最好的机会了
Ramon's got Hector stressing it's our best chance.
不 这不行!
No, we can't!
别争了 我需要你帮助
Please don't argue, I need you to help me.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
给卡车做手脚 这样他们不能跟着我们
Do something to the truck so they can't follow us.
拔根线什么的 然后让Sergio安静地做好准备
Pull wires, whatever. Then get Sergio ready and keep him quiet.
带他进卡车里等我
Put him in the truck and wait for me.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
我必须做的事 快走
What I have to. Now, go.
小心点
Be careful.
- 你有打火机么? - 有
- Do you have a light? - Sure.
Julia
Julia.
很久不见了
It's been a long time.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我猜你找我 是因为我丈夫强迫总统解雇你
I guess you're here because my husband's trying to force the president to fire you.
是的 其实除此以外 还有比我的工作更加重要的事
Yeah. Well, there's much more at stake, here, than just my job, you know?
关于我兄弟的问题
It's about my brother.
他坚持自己的信念 运行政♥权♥机构
Being able to run his administration however he sees fit.
因此失去一位这样的总统 是美国人♥民♥的极大损失
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表