总统先生 关于Alan Milliken的死 我知道你撒了谎
Mr. President, with respect to the death of Alan Milliken, I know you lied.
你告诉警方Sherry在案发当时和你在一起
You told the police Sherry was with you at the time of Milliken's death.
她留在药瓶上的指纹能证明你在撒谎
Her fingerprints on this prescription bottle prove otherwise.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
你的辞职
Your resignation.
Sherry只有这一个证据 是吗?
Without this, Sherry's got nothing, right?
我可以打给Foxton 他能摆平这一切
Now, I can call Foxton, and he can make this all disappear.
你的意思是偷走证据
You mean steal evidence.
Jack 我听说Tony私自带走了Jane Saunders
Jack, I just heard Tony took Jane Saunders out of the building without authorization.
Saunders抓了Michelle
Saunders has Michelle.
他要求换回他女儿
He wants to trade her for his daughter.
Tony 把枪放在仪表盘上
Tony, put that gun on the dash.
你帮我完成交换 我就去自首
You help me make this trade, I will turn myself in.
进监狱或是什么都无所谓
Go to prison, whatever is gotta happen.
我们还没发现Saunders 重复 还没发现Saunders
We don't have a visual on Saunders. I repeat we don't have a visual on Saunders
保持待命 全体待命
Keep your teams down. Stay down.
我不要
I can't.
Jane 没关系的 快过来
Jane, it's ok, come here.
A组和B组行动
Team A and B move.
立即行动
Move now.
Stephen
Stephen.
我被火力压制了
I am pinned down.
Saunders有直升机接应
Saunders has a helicopter.
请求空中支援
Call in air support now.
还有11瓶病毒瓶下落不明
11 vials of the virus are unaccounted for.
它们在哪?
Where are they?
这可没你想得那么简单 Jack
It's not going to be that simple, Jack.
我是Jack Bauer
This is Jack Bauer.
Saunders被捕了
Saunders is in custody.
以下事件发生于11:00点到12:00点之间
The following takes place between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm.
我们在Saunders的电脑上确认
We just got verification from Saunders' computer.
全国还有11瓶病毒
There's 11 vials across the country
还要多久才能锁定位置?
How long till you can give us their location?
我不敢肯定
I am not sure I can.
Saunders采用了非常复杂的加密程序
Saunders applied a sophisticated decryption overlay.
非法登陆会导致所有文件被删除
An unauthorized access will auto erase the file structure.
- 我会尽力 - 好的
- I will keep trying. - Ok.
其他11个病毒瓶在哪?
Where are the 11 vials?
你只是在浪费时间 我可不会把资料放在那里面
You are wasting your time, and I am not foolish enough to have that information in there.
那些病毒在哪?
Where are the vials?
在那些有同样信念的人手上
In the hands of dedicated men, true believers.
什么信念?
Believers in what?
世界和平的最大绊脚石就是这个国家
That's the greatest threat to world peace comes from this country.
因为你 不远处酒店里800个无辜民众正面临死亡甚至已经死去
There's a hotel not far from here where 800 innocent people are dead or dying because of you.
他们也是你所谓的世界和平的绊脚石吗?
Were they a threat to your world peace?
美国必须妥协
The United States must be forced to retreat within it's own borders.
那些人不过是战争的首批受害者
Those people are simply the first casualties of war.
你到底怎么了 Stephen?
What happened to you, Stephen?
我被自己所卖♥♥命的人抛弃了
I was abandoned by the people I worked for.
迟早有一天你的下场会和我一样
As you will be some day.
一小时后 你们就会明白
But my message will be heard in less than 1 hour.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我的同伴在我被捕后就会释放病毒
My couriers have been instructed to release the virus at noon.
它们没有安全模式也不可能被召回
They are in fail safe mode and they can't be recalled.
告诉我他们在哪 我们要制止他们
Tell us where they are, we will stop them.
那也成 但你要答应我提出的条件
That is possible, but only if you agree to my terms.
什么条件?
What are your terms?
有架私人喷气机在Van Nuys机场等我
I have a private jet waiting at Van Nuys airport.
我需要总统签发的通行证 以保证我能安全的到达北非
I need to be on it with presidential guarantee of safe passage to North Africa.
这不可能
Never going to happen.
那成千上万的人就会死去
Then hundreds of thousands will die.
我知道你在想什么 Jack
I know what you are thinking, Jack.
波斯尼亚的特务花了两年时间想让我屈服
But the Bosnian secret police worked on me for 2 years and couldn't break me.
你认为你可以在不到1小时的时间内做到?
Do you really think you will be able to do it in less than an hour?
让我上飞机 Jack
Get me on that plane, Jack.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
把Jane Saunders带来
Bring me Jane Saunders.
把枪给我 Tony
I'm gonna need your gun, Tony.
搜他身
Frisk him.
嘿
Hey.
- 你没必要这样 - 我收到上头命令
- You don't have to do that. - I have got my orders.
- 你客气点 他是自己人 - 不再是了
- You take it easy. He's one of us. - Not any more.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我收到命令前来逮捕Almeida
My orders are to take Almeida into custody.
命令来自Brad Hammond
That's straight from Brad Hammond at Division.
很抱歉 Tony
I am sorry, Tony.
我们暂时无能为力
There's nothing we can do right now.
你管好这就行了 Jack
Just take care of business, Jack.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
他说你要见我?
He said you wanted to see me?
我要你和你父亲谈谈
I need you to speak with your father.
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
尽量温和一点
Try and make it personal.
多和他交流
Try to connect with him.
告诉他你害怕 你不想他这么做
Tell him you are scared that you don't want him to do this.
我试试看
I will try.
我知道将发生什么事 我也知道你可以制止这件事
I know what's going to happen, and I know you can stop it.
求你了
Please.
我知道他们会利用你来控制我
I wont let them use you to manipulate me.
抛开已经发生的事
Despite everything that's happened.
我仍然爱你
I love you.
我现在请求你 不要让这件事发生
And I asking you, please don't let this happen.
这根本就毫无意义
This doesn't make any sense.
你觉得不和情理是因为你没看见我所经历的事情
It doesn't make any sense to you because you haven't seen what I have seen.
你不会明白的
You don't understand.
我知道你认为你受的罪是政♥府♥带来的
I know you think what happened to you is the governments fault, and maybe it is.
但那些面临死亡的人是无辜的
But the people who are going to die are innocent.
这样是很惨 Jane
Ant that's tragic, Jane.
但这是我们改变现实的唯一方法 而这一切也必须改变
But it has to happen for things to change and they must change.
你这么能做出这种事?
How can you do something like this?
我这么做都是为了你
I am doing it for your sake.
为了我?
For my sake?
为了你和你的孩子
For you and your children.
为了这世界上的其他人能有更好的生存环境
And after it, the world will be a better place.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Dad.
求你了
Please.
求你别这么做
Please, don't do this.
Jane 我不指望你现在就能明白
Jane, I don't expect you to understand now.
但总有一天你会明白的
But one day you will.
然后你会回头感谢我所做的一切
And you will look back and you will thank me for what I have done.
真的
Yeah.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
Jane
Jane.
Jane
Jane.
我们行动 准备好直升机
We are on the move, get the choppers ready.
喂
Hello.
Sherry 我是David
Sherry, it's David.
你好 David
Hello, David.
我仔细想了一下
I have been thinking things over.
Keeler给了你什么 你想得到什么?
What Keeler offered you, how did you put it?
一个高位?
A seat at the table?
没错 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
倒不如我给你一个高位
Well, there may be a seat at my table.
现在才说是不是太晚了点 David
It's a little too late for that, David.
Sherry 我认为你仔细听我说的话对我们都有好处
Sherry, I think it's in both our best interests for you to hear what I have to offer.
好 我洗耳恭听
All right, I am listening.
不 不是在电♥话♥里说
No, not on the phone.
要面谈
In person.
在哪见面?
Where, then?
市区 林肯公园的棒球场
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表