曾告诉我采取一切必要措施解决他
that you told me to take all necessary measures to solve it.
对媒体来说 这可是颗重磅炸♥弹♥ 你觉得呢?
Now, that's a nice sound bite for the media, don't you think?
采取一切必要措施?
Take all necessary measures?
我从未说过这样的话
I never used those words.
那好
Well.
你考虑清楚 David
Think it over, David.
好了 Tony 我接通你了
Ok, Tony, I have got you on speaker.
我们在Hoover大道上向南开 就是Amador所在的Vermont大道的平行道上
We are on Hoover headed south running parallel to Amador's position on Vermont.
嗯 找到你们俩了
Yeah, we've got you both.
你的频率收发器放在哪了?
Where did you put the transponder?
他手上的绷带上
In the bandage on his hand.
你搞不好会鸡飞蛋打 Jack
You know, this could all backfire, Jack.
我们别无选择 我们得让他相信他逃了出来
We didn't have a choice, we had to let him believe that he had escaped.
我的意思是你费劲心思地跟踪他
I am just saying that while you are tied up following him,
他可能只是想逃出城
he may just be heading out of town.
不 Amador的老板门路很多
No, whoever Amador's working for has got connections all around the world.
要离开这肯定会找他帮忙
He's gonna need his help to get out of here.
需要支援吗?
You want some backup?
不用 路上车子不多
No. There's not very many cars on the road.
再靠近的话 他会发现的
If we get any closer, he'll make us.
对了 Michelle有没有整理出这5年内我接触过的人的名单?
Look, did Michelle compile the list of all the contacts I have had over the last 5 years?
我让Chloe去办
Look, I had to put Chloe on it.
Michelle现在在Chandler Plaza酒店里
Michelle's inside the Chandler Plaza Hotel.
很抱歉 Tony
I am sorry, Tony.
听着 我们发现病毒已经被处理过了
Look, we think the virus has been altered.
怎么处理的?
Altered how?
和别的化学物质结合在一起
It was combined with another chemical.
现在已经送往卫♥生♥部♥检测了
It's on its way over to NHS to get tested now.
你意思是她还有生还机会
So you are saying she might have a chance.
也许 希望如此
Maybe, I hope so.
听着 Tony 一有消息我就通知你 好吗?
Look, Tony, we'll get back to you as soon as we have got anything, ok?
喂?
Yes?
我是Amador
It's Amador.
我刚才被反恐局的什么探员抓住了
I was detained by some CTU agents.
他们对我严刑逼供 想让我把你供出来
They put me through hell, trying to force me to give you up.
那你招了吗?
Did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我得离开这里
I need a way out of the country.
行
Of course.
抓你的人里有Jack Bauer吗?
Was Jack Bauer one of the agents?
有
Yes.
先确保你没被跟踪 然后我们再见面
I need you to be certain you are not being followed before we meet.
你知道该怎么做吧
You know what to do.
明白
Understood.
好
Good
好了打我电♥话♥
Call me when you are sure.
知道位置了吧?
You have the location?
你想什么时候行动?
When do you want it released?
这个电♥话♥第二次响的时候
This will ring twice.
调好计时器后 记得弄坏它
Once you set the timer, make sure it's destroyed.
你还要多久能到?
How long before you can move in?
半小时
About half an hour.
我们发现病毒被处理过了 和另一种化合物结合在一起
We found out that the virus was altered, combined with another compound.
嗯 在分♥析♥结果出来之前 我们也不知道会怎么样
Yeah, well, until that compound's analyzed, we have no idea what we're dealing with.
接触到病毒的人死亡率有多高?
So, what's the mortality rate among those exposed to the virus?
假如是原形态 接近90%
In its unaltered form, approximately 90%.
那 假如...
Look, if...
假如只接触病毒片刻
if somebody was exposed for just a short time,
马上离开酒店会不同吗?
would leaving the hotel make a difference?
我意思是... 我知道这是无稽之谈 但...
I mean... I know I am not making sense here, but...
接触了就是接触了
Once you are exposed, you are exposed.
接触时间长短和存活率无关
The length of exposure has no real bearing on survivability.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
你刚才说有一成的几率幸存
you said ten percent would survive.
现在假如病毒变异过
Now, if the virus was altered,
有没有可能会提高存活率?
is there a chance the percentage would go up?
有可能 Tony
It's possible, Tony.
我们会尽一切努力救她
We'll do everything we can for her.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
整层楼?
The whole floor?
百万分之三十
30 parts per million.
服务区有没有检查过?
Have you check the service areas?
没 我正检查走廊
No, I have the corridor.
楼梯间
Stairwell.
- 哪一层? - 所有
- Which floor? - All levels.
百万分之三十五
35 parts per million.
电梯间
Elevator shaft.
我得到了不一致的数据
I am getting inconsistent readings on that.
好 再检查一遍 再向我报告
Ok, well, recheck it and get back to me.
收到
Copy that.
好
Ok, out.
一楼到五楼的浓度在百万分之三十以上
Floors one through five show 30 parts per million or greater.
和酒店其他地方一样 连大厅也被污染了
Yeah, same as the rest of the hotel. Even the lobby's contaminated.
好吧
Ok.
我联♥系♥反恐组 你联♥系♥卫♥生♥部♥
I will call CTU. You call NHS.
好
All right.
反恐组 Koppel
CTU, Koppel.
- 你好? - 我过会打给你
- Hello? - I'll call you back.
Gael.
Gael
Michelle 别过来
Michelle, stay back.
我的一个同事刚出现病征
One of my agents just started showing symptoms.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
这有关系吗?
Does that really matter?
潜伏期本该有14个小时的
The incubation period is supposed to be 14 hours,
你是他们的化学专家 你干了些什么?
you are the chemist, what did you do?
告诉我
Tell me.
我有个条件
Under one condition.
你现在没资格谈条件
You're in on position to be making demands.
我是唯一知情的人
I am the only one who knows what I did.
我会让它烂在我肚子里 除非你满足我的要求
And that dies with me, unless you do what I want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我了解那病毒
I know what the virus does.
我不想象那样死去
I don't want to die like that.
我会告诉你想要的
I will tell you what you want to know
只要你答应 一旦我出现症状马上杀了我
if you swear you will kill me once the symptoms start.
进来
Come
酒店的情况怎么样了?
What's the latest on the hotel?
还不清楚病毒的数量 和接触过的人数
It still unclear how much of that virus was released or how many people were exposed.
我觉得你应该准备发表如何应付病毒爆发的声明
Now I think you might want to make an announcement as to how to deal with the outbreak.
不 在弄清楚情况前 我不会作任何声明
No. I am not making any announcements until more facts are known.
听着 David 我刚从洛杉矶警局得到消息
Listen, David, I just heard from LAPD.
他们认为Sherry涉嫌谋杀
They consider Sherry to be a flight risk.
现在 David 他们要逮捕她
Now, David, they have a warrant for her arrest
如果你不帮她证明Milliken死的时候 你们在一起的话
if you don't back her alibi that she was with you when Milliken died.
你要我撒谎
You mean lie.
现在管不了这么多了
There is nothing to think about here.
连作伪证和妨碍司法公正都不在乎?
Perjury and obstruction of justice are nothing to think about?
David 这个世界上最强大的法律武器都归你支配
David, you have the most powerful legal apparatus in the world at your disposal.
你只要授命我给司法部长打个电♥话♥ 所有问题就烟消云散
Now, you let me call the AG's office and this so called problem disappears.
不 不 不 这只会越陷越深 纸是包不住火的
No, no, no. It just widens the conspiracy, and it'll never hold.
你想让你苦心经营的一切毁于一旦?
Are you gonna let everything you have accomplished and I do mean everything be destroyed because of, what?
你想让你苦心经营的一切毁于一旦?
Are you gonna let everything you have accomplished and I do mean everything be destroyed because of, what?
仅仅因为Sherry的无心之失?
because of... what, because of Sherry's indiscretion?
你知不知道自己在说什么 Wayne 你把谋杀叫无心之失?
Listen to yourself, Wayne, you are calling murder an indiscretion?
哦 看在上帝的份上 清醒点吧
Oh, for God's sakes, grow up.
你以为你在何谁说话?
Who the hell do you think you are talking to?
一个快下台的总统 David
To an ex-president, David,
除非你现在能做唯一有意义的事
unless you do the only thing that makes sense here.
Sherry说如果她栽了也要拉上你垫背
Now, Sherry said if she goes down, she's gonna take you down with her.
那就尽你所能阻止确保那不会发生
Then do your job and make sure that doesn't happen.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表