Yeah, it's probably more likely that Bauer sneaked through.
David 听着
David, listen.
你现在得把他的安危暂时忘掉
You gonna have to stop thinking about his welfare for the moment.
Bauer帮Salazar越狱的事情让媒体知道了
That Bauer breaking Salazar out of prison has already leaked to the press.
现在你不得不做的 是去解释这就是为什么你中止辩论
Now you gonna have to go out there, and explain to them that's why you ended this debate.
然后公开谴责Bauer的所作所为
And then explicitly denounce what Bauer did.
就是说 Jack不顾生命危险拯救国家 我们却对他弃之不顾
So Jack puts his life on the line to stop the fire so we hang him out dry.
Davide 我们不能让任何人知道 是我们默许了他的行动.
David we cannot allow anyone to know that we sanctionned what he did.
那样对于你和你内阁的损失将是无可挽回
That would do irreparable damage to you, to the office.
你知道我说的是事实
Now you know what I'm saying is true.
我对此很抱歉 但是你不能帮他
No sorry but you gonna have to let him go.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
飞行员
The pilot.
上次的电♥话♥里 你兄弟给了FBI的联♥系♥方式
Your brother gave the FBI contact instructions in his last call,
他的飞机正准备接你
he's got a plane circling waiting to pick you up.
所以反恐局知道那架飞机 那会不会造成问题?
So CTU knows about the plane. Would that be a problem?
很快就不会了
Not for a long.
喂?
Yes?
喂 我是Jack Bauer 我救出了Salazar
Yes, this is Jack Bauer, I've got Salazar.
我用的是保密手♥机♥: 7 1 1 * 6 5 5 9
I'm on a secure cell: 7, 1, 1, *, 6, 5, 5, 9.
调整一下你的频率 然后给我回电
Reconfigure your frequency and call me back.
- 调整完毕 - 很好
- I get confirmation. - That's right.
- 这事属实么? - 是的
- Is this the real thing? - Yes.
他救出了Salazar 给他回电安排会头
Yes it is, he's got Salazar, call him back and make arrangements.
你在反恐局监听
And you'll buffer from CTU.
就绪 打给他
It's handled.
喂?
Yeah?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
Figerow 2700 街区 我们正在向南开
2700 block of Figerow. We're heading south.
明白
All right,
最安全的着陆点是 Santa Margarita 你知道那是哪儿么?
the closest safe airstrip is Santa Margarita. Do you know where that is?
知道 我10分钟内会赶到那里
Yeah, I can get there in about 10 minutes.
你果然是最棒的 Jack
You really are the best Jack.
当你潜伏在我们之中时 我从来不曾想到你是个特工
When you were down there with us I had no idea your were an agent.
我们接受了你
We accepted you.
你没有吸毒的必要
You didn't have to put the needle in your arm.
你是为了其他目的才这么做的
You did that for other reasons.
和所有渣滓一样 为了止痛
Same reason as all junkies, to kill the pain.
你的痛处是什么 Jack?
What's your pain Jack?
你试图通过吸毒忘却的是什么?
What does the needle make go away?
记得通知局里 叫他们的人撤出Downey
Make sure to call Division, tell them that they need to move their men out of Downey.
- 还是派到那里? - 是的 我们要把人手全派到市中心
- Same place? - Yeah, we need everyone downtown.
Michelle Linzer医生在三号♥线等你
Michelle Dr. Linzer on line 3.
这要一会 行么?
It will take a few minutes, is that all right?
- 行 解决后通知我 - 明白
- Yeah call me back with confirmation. - All right.
- 喂 医生? - 您丈夫的手术已经完成
- Yeah Doctor? - Well, your husband is out of surgery.
他怎么样?
How is he?
没有神经损伤 只是血管受伤
Their was no nerve damaged, the injury was entirely vascular.
是最好结果 对么?
It's what we're hoping for, right?
对
Yes.
他会痊愈
He should recover fully.
谢天谢地!
Thank God!
现在 他正在手术后休息 1个小时内应该会醒来
Now, he is going in a post-op now so he should be awake in the next hour or so.
我会去的
I'll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you Doctor.
是医院打来的
It was the hospital.
Tony没事了
Tony is gonna be ok.
这是好消息
That's good news.
谢谢 Ryan
Thank you Ryan.
有任何INS的消息么?
Have you heard back from INS?
是的 我们发出了警报
Yeah we send out an alert.
从巴哈马到新墨西哥都有我们的人手
And we cover from Baha to New-Mexico.
地方机场呢?
How about local airfields?
我们尽量让机场禁用 但
We're trying to shutdown everything we can but,
航♥空♥局并不是很合作
we're getting a little bogged down with the FAA.
让Gael对地方航线进行监视分♥析♥
Have Gael run a pattern analysis on local air traffic,
也许我们能找到异常
we may come up with an anomaly.
我已经安排的
It's a good idea.
- Kaufman? - Adam Gael呢?
- Kaufman? - Adam, where's Gael?
在技术1部
Hmmmm, Tech. 1.
Kim和我正要下去 有什么要我转告他的?
Kim and I are just about to head down there, do you need me to tell him something?
- 不用 叫他过来就行 - 好
- No, just send him over to my office - Ok.
- 我会转告的 - 谢谢
- I'll let him know. - Thanks.
你一旦升空 我就挂线
Once you get back in the air I'll be offline.
你每隔15分钟搜索一次频率 我会用22.7频率联♥系♥你
You comute your frequency every 15 minutes, I'll pick you up in 22.7.
明白
Roger that.
我会回电
I'll get back to you.
从11点起系统就没有更新过了
So everything on the system hasn't been updated since 11 am.
你从那时开始就好
So that's where you should start.
好
Ok.
Gael?
Gael?
Michelle要你去她办公室
Michelle needs to see you in her office.
知道了
Ok.
- 你可以用这里的机器 - 好
- You can use the station right here. - Great.
你们在忙什么?
What are you doing?
只是把登记更新一下 今天事发后 一切都被耽搁了
Ah, bringing the logs back up to date, we got really behind when everything hit the fan today.
做这个我比她有经验
I can do that a lot faster than she can.
不 Michelle要你马上过去
No, Michelle needs to see you now.
好了
Ok.
- 你可以开始了 - 好极了
- You're all set. - Great.
- 过会见 - 好
- See you in a bit. - Yeah.
阁下?
Sir?
- 能稍等一下么? - 好
- Can you give me a moment? - Yeah.
把这两段换一下
Have these 2 paragraphs inverted.
安排秘书早上和我见面
And have the secretary meet me in the morning.
- 明白了么? - 是 长官
- All right? - Yes sir.
一切还好么?
Is everything ok?
不 我们得当机立断 解决那些我之前没能在台上解决的问题
No we had to make some fast choices and I couldn't do that while I was on stage.
不过 对
Yes.
- 现在一切都好了 - 你确定?
- Everything is ok now. - Are you sure?
这只是善后处理
This is just damage control.
David 我很抱歉 我只是...
David I'm sorry, I just...
我不敢相信Keeler还在竞选辩论时散布那些谎言
I still can't believe Keeler would repeat those lies in a national debate.
你不需要为任何事道歉
You don't have to apologize for anything.
你没有他们那么低级
You didn't sink to their level.
而且从长远来看
And in the long run,
值得这么做
it's gonna pay off.
我相信你是对的
I hope you're right.
但我更担心你
But I'm more concerned about you.
你是因我才被卷进来
You've only been brought into this because of me.
我没事
I'm fine.
我相信
Yes, you are.
David Jerry 安排一个新闻招待会
David, Jerry has scheduled a press conference.
他们今晚想要一个解释
They're expecting a statement this evening.
好吧
Fine.
我们得针对Keeler对于Anne的指责作出回复
We've got to get right on a response to Keeler's accusation about Anne.
简报上怎么说?
What did the quick post tell us?
老实告诉你 我们处境不乐观
Well I'm not gonna lie to you. We got hit hard.
骑墙观望的选民很可能转而支持Keeler
Voters who are on a fence may have just fall into Keeler's camp.
但是一旦他们发现Ted在撒谎 就会知道这是无稽之谈
But that is ridiculous once they'll find out that Ted was lying.
但他们怎么会知道 Anne?
But how are they supposed to do that Anne?
这一切都是人云亦云 这就是政♥治♥
I mean it's he said, she said, see this is politics,
并不像治病 所以麻烦你别掺和进来
it's not medicine, so do me a favor and stay out of it.
别掺和进来? 我已经身在其中了!
Stay out of it? I am it!
够了
That's enough.
Wayne 你耐心点
Wayne, you gonna have to be patient.
Anne不会离开这里 我们也不改变政策
Anne's not going anywhere, and we are not changing our strategy.
- Davide 我们真的... - 现在 你得叫我总统先生
- David we really... - Right now, it's Mr. President.
是 总统先生
Yes, Sir. Mr. President.
虽然我并不喜欢他说教的态度
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表