Thank you.
酒店几乎三分之一的人都已出现病症 情况还在恶化
Nearly a third of the people in this hotel are symptomatic, and it's getting worse every minute.
他们有权结束自己生命
They should have the choice to end their own lives.
胶囊很快会送到
The capsules should be there soon.
Tony?
Tony?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道你我都在尽量回避这个话题 但...
I realize we have both been talking around this, but...
如果我的检测结果是已感染...
If my test comes back positive...
Michelle 别这么想
Michelle, don't go there.
宝贝 我们都清楚我活下去的希望不大了
Sweetheart, we both know my chances of survival are low.
还有希望 你还有希望
You still have a chance, and while there's still a chance,
我不想再提这个了
I don't want to talk about this.
好 只是...
Ok, just...
不管怎样 我想要你知道
no matter what, I just want you to know,
过去的三年是我一生中最美好的时光
the last 3 years have been the best years of my life.
我应该在你身边的
I should be there with you.
你已经在了
You are.
不 这不一样
No, it's not the same.
你现在能为我做的
The best thing you can do for me right now
就是确保那些胶囊送到这里
is to make sure those capsules get here.
我会尽力
I will do my best.
我相信
I know you will.
Tony 我得和你谈谈
Tony, I need to speak to you.
Michelle?
Michelle?
对
Yeah
她拿到检测报告了吗?
Did she get the test results back yet?
没 还要等一个小时
No, they won't have them back for another hour yet.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你知不知道Saunders和Chappelle过去是否有过接触 他们之间有没有什么联♥系♥?
Do you know if Saunders and Chappelle had any history, if their paths had ever crossed?
我不清楚
Not that I am aware of.
你在找什么样的联♥系♥?
What kind of connection are you looking for?
让Saunders对Chappelle起杀心的联♥系♥
The kind that would make Saunders want Chappelle killed.
因为他已经要总统这么做了
Because that's exactly what he just ordered the President to do.
在7点之前 他要看到Ryan Chappelle的尸体
By 7:00 a.m., he wants Ryan Chappelle dead.
为什么?
Why?
这正是我想知道的
That's what I am trying to figure out.
总统让你来解决
And the President put this on you.
我不知道如果7点以前还找不到Saunders该怎么办
I don't know what I am going to do if we don't find Saunders by 7:00.
你告诉Ryan了吗?
Have you told Ryan about this?
没还没有
No, not yet.
在那之前我得先改一下他的安全密♥码♥
I should probably change his security clearance before you do.
你认为他会逃跑?
You really think he is a flight risk?
我们不能冒险
We can't take a chance right now.
必须找到Saunders
We have to find Saunders.
我去让Chappelle把他的资料都传给Chloe
I will get Chappelle to send all his data over to Chloe.
你再尽量分些人手和她一起整理这些资料
You prepare her and whoever else you can spare to sort through it.
他们也许想知道怎么回事
They are gonna want to know what's going on.
他们没必要知道这么清楚
They don't need to know.
我来办吧
I will take care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- Chloe - 请讲
- Chloe. - Yeah.
我要你暂时放下手上的工作
I need you to put all your protocols on hold for at least an hour.
明白
Got it.
总统和你说了些什么?
What did the President want to talk to you about?
关于你
You.
我?
Me?
我的事?
What about me?
Ryan 来
Ryan, come with me.
先坐下
Just take a seat.
怎么了 Jack?
What's going on here, Jack?
Saunders打电♥话♥来提了新的要求
Saunders called in with another demand.
他又想要干什么?
What does he want now?
Jack
Jack.
他要你的命
He wants you killed.
不是在开玩笑吧?
Is this some kind of a joke?
不是 Ryan
It's no joke, Ryan.
他威胁说如果7点以前我们不把你的尸体送到指定位置 他就释放病毒
He's threatened to release the virus into the main population unless we deliver your body by 7:00 a.m.
什么 Palmer决定妥协了?
What, did Palmer actually go along with this?
我的上帝 Jack
My god, Jack.
他已证明会继续放毒 总统别无选择
He has proven he will use the virus. The President had no choice.
那总统让你来取我的命?
So he sent you to kill me?
假如7点之前找不到Saunders
Not if we can find Saunders before 7:00 a.m.
哦 太好了 时间多着呢 不是吗?
Oh, great, that gives us a lot of time, doesn't it?
我 我不明白 为什么是我?
I, I don't understand this, why me?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
Ryan 你得仔细想想
Ryan, I need you to think real hard.
你和Saunders有没有过我们都不知道的过去?
Do you have any past connection with Saunders that we don't know about?
没有
No.
我今天才第一次听说Stephen Saunders这个名字
The first time I heard the name Stephen Saunders was today.
你一直在调查资金动向 也许是这个原因
The money transactions that you have been investigating that's what must have triggered this.
我还没追查到Saunders
I haven't had the chance to trace them to Saunders yet.
事实上 他想要你的命
The fact that he wants you dead.
这证明你接着查下去肯定能找到他
That proves that they lead back to him.
你指望在7点之前能弄明白?
And you expect to figure this out by 7:00?
尽快找到Saunders是你唯一的活路
Finding Saunders in time is the only way to keep you alive.
我会想尽一切办法
And I will use everything in my disposal to do that.
Ryan 我需要你的帮助
Ryan, I need your help.
我要你所有的文件 把它们交给Chloe 让她接着查
I need all your files, and I mean everything sent over to Chloe's desk so she can start going through it.
很抱歉 Ryan
I am sorry, Ryan.
让我们找出这个混♥蛋♥
Let's find this guy.
你发现什么了 Ryan?
What have you got, Ryan?
我找到了Saunders在Caymans银行的海外帐户
I found Saunders' offshore bank account in the Caymans.
我从银行的网络进入了他的帐户 但被加密了
I was able to access his account information off their network, but it's encrypted.
又是个难题
Another brick wall.
全交给Chloe吧
Just send it over to Chloe's desk.
她也许能破解密♥码♥
If anyone can break the encryption, she can.
来不及了
Not in the time that we have.
未必 Ryan
You don't know that, Ryan.
必须现在 Jack 现在
It has to be now, Jack, now.
就是这样
This is it.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
你当然一清二楚
Of course you understand.
你是来杀我的
You are the one who is going to kill me.
我们在尽最大努力
We are doing everything we can.
你有没有想过根本与这这帐户不相干?
Don't you realize the possibility that this might not even be relevant?
Saunders知道杀了我 调查也不会中止
Saunders knows if he kills me, it doesn't kill the investigation.
也许我知道别的什么事他才想杀我
He might want me dead for something else I know,
一些和我暂时还不知道的事
something I haven't made a connection with yet.
那就仔细想想 Ryan 仔细想想
Well, then think, Ryan, think.
别向那个混♥蛋♥投降
But don't give in to this bastard.
我们齐心协力 一定能找到他 好吗?
With all of us working together, we are going to find this guy, ok?
把加密的帐号♥交给Chloe处理 我来给她解释 快
Send the encrypted account over to Chloe's desk, I will explain it to her. Come on.
Chloe Ryan有些资料发给你
Chloe, Ryan is forwarding a file to you.
求求你 让我给我妻子打个电♥话♥
Please let me, let me call my wife.
对不起 我们还得继续封锁所有消息 以防造成恐慌
I am sorry, we are still under orders to keep what's going on secret, so we don't create panic.
我知道 我什么也不说 你可以派人监听
Yeah, I won't tell her anything, and your people can listen in.
这是总统直接下达的命令
That order comes directly from the President.
我已经倾尽所能帮你了 求求你
I have done everything I can do to help you, please.
我只想 我只想听听她的声音 求你了
I just want, I just want to hear her voice, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请大家注意
Can I have your attention, please.
我接下来要说的你们也许不愿意听
What I'm about to tell you will be difficult to hear,
但这很重要 掌握所有信息你们才能作自己的决定
but it's important that you have all the information so you can each make your own decision.
首先 我要你们知道...
First, I want all of you to know that ...
一旦出现感染的病症
once symptoms of infection appear,
就无法治愈
there is no chance of recovery.
随着病毒的深入 它会攻击人体器官和主要血管
As the virus progresses, it attacks the body's organs and major blood vessels.
极其痛苦
This process is extremely painful.
在6小时内会致人死亡
The estimated time of death is within 6 hours.
我尽可能直话直说是因为
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表