I am treading water here, Jack.
为什么对我说谎?
Why are you lying to me?
说谎? 你在说什么?
Lying? What are you talking about?
我刚和Hammond通过话
I just got off the phone with Hammond.
你们之间没有电♥话♥报告的程序
You didn't have a status call scheduled.
刚才我出丑了
I screwed up earlier.
我自己的人在我的系统里面伪造卫星图像
The SAT transmission on my system was forged by my own people.
我该在命令Baker撤出预定位置之前就发现的 但我没有
I should have noticed that it wasn't authentic before I ordered Baker off his post, I didn't.
但当我意识到错误的时候 已经太晚了 Saunders已经跑了
By the time I realized my mistake, it was too late. Saunders was gone.
那丢失的图像怎么解释?
What about the missing frames?
一定是伪造卫星图像的人删除的
They must have been deleted by the same person who forged the SAT transmission.
听着 我知道这事不小 Jack 这次行动以后 我会辞职
Look, I know this is big, Jack, and I promise you I will offer my resignation when this day is over.
但现在我还有很多事要做
Right now we got too much going on for me to step down.
犯错是一回事
Making a mistake is one thing.
试图掩盖又是另一回事
Covering it up is another.
我不能让你在留下来了
I can't let you stay in place.
我现在要接管反恐局
I am taking over command of CTU now.
我只是犯了个错误 Jack
I made a mistake, Jack.
不 Tony
No, Tony.
你犯了两个错误
You made two.
好 我让Adam把所有资料传给你
Fine. I will make sure Adam sends over everything I have got to your group.
Tony 我缩小了可能名单范围
Tony, I narrowed down the list.
什么名单?
What list?
那些在卫星图像丢失时无法提供不在场证据的人员名单
The list of people on your team that can't account for their time when the SAT frames went missing.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah, right.
Tony 很有可能就是这个名单上的某个人从反恐局内部帮助Saunders
Tony, it's very likely that someone on this list is working from within CTU to help Saunders.
嗯 Adam 我现在不负责反恐局了
Look, Adam, I am not in charge of CTU anymore.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
Jack和我决定还是由他来接管
Jack and I have decided it'd be best if he took over.
把名单送去给Hammond 好吗?
Why don't you send that list over to Hammond, all right?
喂
Yes.
我遇到麻烦了
I got a problem.
什么麻烦?
What problem?
Jack Bauer刚刚解除了我的指挥权
Jack Bauer just relieved me of my command.
他为什么这么做?
Why did he do that?
他发现我删除了那些卫星图像
He found out I'd deleted those satellite frames.
他知道我们的暗中联络吗?
Does he know about our communication?
不 还没有 他以为我在掩盖我犯的错误
No, not yet. He thinks I am just covering my mistake.
不过他很快会发现
But he's gonna find out soon.
我建议你在他发现之前 带我女儿离开
Then I suggest you get my daughter out of there before he does.
听着 我现在不可能做到了
Look, I might not be able to do this.
我在反恐局已经没有权限了
I no longer have any authority at CTU.
你不需要什么所谓的权限 Tony
You don't' need authority, Tony.
不管什么原因 只要你不把Jane交给我
You just need to know that if you don't deliver Jane for whatever reason,
你老婆就会像Ryan Chappelle一样死去
your wife will die just like Ryan Chappelle died.
就像Chandler Plaza酒店的人一样死去
Just like the people at the Chandler Plaza Hotel died.
我现在就想办法救她 但如果不行
I am gonna try to get her out, but if I can't.
如果你做不到 Michelle就死定了
If you can't, Michelle dies.
在把Jane安全救出来之前别打电♥话♥给我
Don't call me again until you have Jane safely away.
- 爸爸 - Kim 我要你帮忙
- Dad. - Kim, I need you to help me with something.
你和Tony说清楚了
You are gonna have to clear it with Tony.
他让我向Rae Plachecki报告Jane Saunders的事
He wants me to debrief with Rae Plachecki about what's going on with Jane Saunders.
Tony已经引咎辞职了
Tony just stepped down.
我现在暂时接管反恐局
I am acting director of CTU until further notice.
Tony引咎辞职是什么意思 ?
What do you mean Tony stepped down?
Tony向我隐瞒事实
Tony's hiding something from me.
我要你帮我查出是什么
I need you to help me find out what it is.
为什么找我?
Why me?
因为现在我没有任何人可以信任
Because right now I don't know who to trust.
我要你监视反恐局的每个节点
I need you to maintain a surveillance on every station here at CTU.
监视任何人的出入 监听2级权限以上的通讯
Anyone who checks in or out, and I also want you to track communications that flag higher than a code 2.
去哪做?
Where do you want me to do that?
指挥中心 来吧
Field Ops. Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
Almeida.
Almeida
好消息 Tony
Good news, Tony.
什么?
What is it?
我找到从你和Saunders的通话录音中剥离出音频的办法了
I found a way to pull the voice track on the phone call you had with Saunders.
有没有听过?
Have you listened to it yet?
没 还在运算中
No. The algorithm is still running.
一旦完成 我就可以分♥析♥背景音了
But once that's complete, I will be able to do an analysis on the ambient sound and room tone.
干得好
All right, good work.
Adam 把你的资料传到Kim的电脑
Adam, I want you to send your volumes up to Kim's computer.
我要让她帮我查点东西
I have her checking something for me.
好
Ok.
Chloe还在技术一室?
Is Chloe still in Tech One?
好像是
As far as I know, she is.
让她到我办公室来 我有事和她谈
Have her come up to my office, I need to speak with her.
好的 我会的 Jack
Ok, I will, Jack.
Kaufman.
Kaufman
Adam 我要和Chloe通话
Yeah, Adam, I am on the line with Chloe.
我要四号♥练习曲的密♥码♥
We need the password to Etudes 4.
It's BCF19.
BCF19
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
哦 Tony Jack让Chloe去他办公室
Yeah, Oh, Tony, Jack needs to see Chloe in his office right away.
好 我会通知她
All right, I will tell her.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在哪?
Where is she?
在我旁边
She is here.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
不行
No.
你抓了我妻子 我要先和她说话
You have my wife, I want to talk to her first.
你抓了我妻子 我要先和她说话
You have my wife, I want to talk to her first.
你抓了我妻子?
You have my wife?
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
该死
Damn it.
救命 来人啊 救命 我被锁住了
Help, somebody help, I am locked in.
技术一室 我被锁住了
Tech one, I am locked in.
打断一下
Just hold on for a second.
大家注意了
Everybody, can I have your attention?
打断一下 请注意
Just stop working for a second. I need your attention.
从现在开始 由我暂管反恐局
From this point forward, I am taking command of CTU.
包括指挥中心和所有通联
That includes Field Ops and all communications.
Tony Almeida刚刚辞职
Tony Almeida has stepped down.
他已不再负责任何事务
He is no longer in charge.
我要送Jane Saunders去分局
I am taking Jane Saunders to Division.
这是移交手续
Here's the order.
我没时间细说了 现在我们的首要任务就是找到Stephen Saunders
I don't have time to go into details, because right now we have to focus on finding Stephen Saunders.
拜托 Pete 这就是命令
Come on, Pete, this is the order right here.
如果你不相信 可以打去分局核实
You don't believe me, call Division talk to them yourself.
除非是直接和NHS合作划定隔离区的人 其他人都转到这个重点上来
So unless you are working directly with NHS in defining the quarantine zones, I need you to get involved.
去找你们的上级 他们会分配给你们任务
Check with your superiors, they will hand out your assignments.
我们必须马上找到这个家伙
We need to find this guy. Now.
我们马上离开
We are leaving right now.
好
Ok.
这边走
We are going out this way.
Chase Chloe已经有十五分钟没有更新表格了
Chase, Chloe hasn't refreshed her current tables in over 15 minutes.
她不在主系统上工作吗?
I thought she was working on the main system.
是的
Yeah, she was.
真奇怪
That's weird.
她从不会忘记
She never forgets to do that.
什么事?
What's going on?
你见过Chloe吗?
Have you seen Chloe?
是的 她在技术一室
Yeah, she's over in Tech One.
警卫都去哪了?
Where are all the guards?
我们不需要警卫
We don't need those guards anymore.
为什么? 我还以为你们担心我父亲派人来救我
Why not? I thought you were worried about my father sending men in to get me.
这条街已经被我们监控 别担心
We have agents on the streets, don't worry about it.
Kim 为什么技术一室没有回应?
Kim, why can't I get a feed on Tech One?
等等
Hang on.
有人锁住了那
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表