If you have any information, we'll pass it on to another field team,
但我现在要你回来
but I want you back here.
Ryan没时间了 只要Jack把Ramon Salazar
Ryan, there's no time for that. As soon as Jack hands Ramon Salazar
交给他兄弟 他们就会杀了他
over to his brother, they're gonna kill him.
- Jack可能已经死了 - 在我获得实据前 我不会停手
- Jack may already be dead. - Well, I'm not stopping until I know for sure.
Chase
Chase,
我要你立即回来
I want you back here now.
为什么?
Why?
因为我发现Jack在使用海♥洛♥因♥
Because I just found out Jack's been using heroin.
既然你是他的搭档 你一定知道
And since you're his partner, you must have known.
不 我不知道
No, I had no idea.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我认为你一直帮他隐瞒着
I believe you've been covering for him all along.
长官 现在的关键是找到Jack
Sir, the only thing that matters right now is finding Jack,
呆在反恐局里 什么都干不了
and I can't do that from CTU.
如果你还想要继续干下去
If you even want a chance of keeping your job,
你就得马上回来 并且向我报告Bauer的情况
you'll get back here now and debrief me on Bauer.
明白了么?
Do you understand?
- 明白 - 很好
- Yes, I understand. - Good.
- O'Brian - Chloe Kim在上面么?
- O'Brian. - Chloe, is Kim up there?
- 不在 - 你的登记还是6小时前的吗?
- No. - Are your logs still lagging by six hours?
让我看下
Let me check.
是的
Yup.
我以为Kim已经更新了
I thought Kim was supposed to take care of that.
我不知道Kim在做什么 我不了解她的安排
I don't know what Kim is doing. I don't follow her schedule that closely.
Gael...
Gael...
你现在要回维护中心么?
Are you going back to tech one right now?
不 现在不回 怎么了?
No, not right now. Why?
我需要Kim帮忙 没事 我会去找她?
Uh... I just need something from Kim. It's cool. I'll get her.
不 她不在那儿
No, no, she's not there.
她在 她在更新登陆信息
Yes, she is. She's backing up logs.
她之前在 但是Chappelle让她给网络做个镜像
She was, but Chappelle asked her to bring a mirror drive down to networking.
几分钟内她就回来 你想要什么?
She'll be back in a few minutes. What do you need?
我想要什么?
What do I need?
我想要找到Jack
I need to find Jack.
我们四处碰壁 Kim是他的女儿
We're dead ending everywhere. Kim's his daughter.
也许有她能帮我们处理我们忽略的部分
Maybe there's something we're overlooking she can help us with.
只要她一回来 我就让她找你 行么?
As soon as she gets back, I'll send her over, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
Gael 我让Adam将我所有的信息转到了你的系统下面
Gael, I had Adam transfer all my directories over to your system.
- 你已经可以开始了 - 非常感谢
- You're good to go. - Thanks. Great.
等下
Oh, hold on.
我要看下局里来的快电
I want to go over the dispatches from Division.
一共派出了17组人马
There's 17 units out in the field.
其中5组还在市中心 试图寻找Jack的蛛丝马迹
5 of them are still downtown. They're trying to pick up Jack's trail.
其余的12组呢?
And the other 12?
卫♥生♥部♥ LAX...
Health services, LAX...
等等 让我把剩下的给你
Umm hold on, let me pull up the rest for you.
这是我用来调整人手的表格
This is the matrix I used to balance resources.
我会发给你的
I'll transfer it to you.
Tony的手术已经结束了?
Is Tony out of surgery?
是的
Yeah.
他不会有事吧?
Is he going to be okay?
希望如此
Hope so.
- Dessler - Michelle Gael和你在一起么?
- Dessler. - Michelle, is Gael still with you?
- 对 怎么了? - 我进不了维护中心 密♥码♥失效了
- Yeah. Why? - I can't get into tech one. I'm having trouble with the access code.
你把维护中心的密♥码♥改了?
Did you change the access codes to tech one?
不 怎么? 出什么问题了?
No. Why? What's going on?
- Adam进不去 - 他进去干嘛?
- Adam can't get in. - What does he need?
- 你进去干嘛 Adam? - 我在找Kim 她之前在这儿
- What do you need, Adam? - I'm looking for Kim and she was in there.
- 你给她打电♥话♥了么? - 电♥话♥出故障了
- Did you try calling her? - There's something wrong with the phone.
你能强制打开门么? 门锁住了
Can you override the door? Cause it's tweaked.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
- 你在干嘛 - 覆盖密♥码♥
- What are you doing? - Overriding the access code.
也许键入板出现问题了
Probably something wrong with the keypad.
好了 我把密♥码♥改成 1-2-3-4
Okay, I'm resetting it to 1-2-3-4.
需要15秒时间
It'll take 15 seconds to sync, though.
多谢
Thanks.
我把所有和病毒有关的发到A盘
Okay, I'm sending everything related to the virus over to volume A.
你要Salazar的文件放到哪里?
Where do you want the Salazar file?
Kim?
Kim?
天呐 Kim!
Oh, my god, Kim!
- Kim? - Adam 是Gael干的
- Kim? - Adam, it was Gael.
第5区没发现
Section 5 is clear.
我发现目标
I have a visual of the subject.
在第5区
Section 5.
封锁他的出口!
Block him off on the other side!
下来! 快!
Get down here! Come on!
第七区 我封住了朝东走廊
Section 7. I'm blocking down the east corridor.
我没看见目标
I do not have a visual on the subject.
我重复 我没看见目标
I repeat. I do not have a visual on the subject.
请指示
Please advise.
第7区需要医生
We need a doctor on section 7.
我重复! 朝东走廊!
I repeat! The east corridor!
放下枪!
Put it down, put it down!
别乱动 放下枪
Don't do it. Put it down, now.
Gael!
Gael!
别拦着我 Michelle!
Don't get in my way, Michelle!
外面的警卫已经各就各位了
External security is already in position.
你走投无路了
You're not going anywhere.
你再越雷池一步 后果自负
You take one step outside, you know exactly what will happen.
好 我会的
Yeah, okay, I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
他们还没找到Jack Bauer
They haven't found Jack Bauer yet.
甚至不知道他还在不在城里
Not even sure if he's even still in the city.
他不在城里
He's not in the city.
他的计划是 把Ramon Salazar回他兄弟那里来阻止病毒扩散
His plan was to take Ramon Salazar back to his brother to prevent the outbreak.
这就是他会做的 即使牺牲生命
That's what he's going to do, even if it costs him his life.
David 这没错 但是我们现在对此无能为力
You know, David, that's probably true, but there's nothing we can do about that now.
我们的情报机关和军队正没日没夜的奋斗在前线
Our intelligence and military services are working overtime on that front, so
让他们去处理这事
let them do their job.
我们眼下还有别的麻烦要解决
We, unfortunately, have other fires to put out.
David 我对Ted和这场辩论感到抱歉
David, I'm sorry about Ted and the debate.
别这么说
I don't want to hear it.
你没错
It's not your fault.
是我让你去面对他
I was the one that told you to stand up to him,
也许我错了 也许你应该直接用钱把他打发走
but maybe I was wrong, maybe you should have just paid him off.
你并没有错
You were not wrong.
总统先生...
Mr. President...
我们还有很多要忙
we have a lot of work to do.
我依旧无法相信Gael会是叛徒
I still can't believe Gael could be a traitor.
他说了什么?
Has he said anything?
我们还没开始呢 要先让他紧张
We haven't gone in yet. We're sweating him first.
听着Ryan
Listen, Ryan,
Tony的手术结束了
Tony's out of surgery.
我希望他醒来后能看到我
I want to be there when he wakes up.
而我需要你留在这儿
And I need you here.
我们刚抓到一个卧底
We just uncovered a mole.
我们不知道到底多少机密泄露到Salazar手中
We don't know how badly we've been compromised by Salazar.
有你处理这事就行了
But you're handling that.
如果忙不过来 你可以让Chloe帮忙
Anything that spills over, you can give to Chloe.
Chloe才是麻烦所在
Chloe's a pain in the ass.
她能行
She can do it,
至少在我回来之前
at least until I get back.
好吧 如果你认为可以丢下手头的工作
Fine, if you think you're dispensable.
我只是想陪着我丈夫
I just want to be with my husband.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
你忽悠了我们 Gael
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表