I'll honor your original deal. You'll get your 20 million dollars.
- 而且你可以保住性命 - 直到他们没有收到买♥♥的东西
- And you get to keep breating. - Until my client doesn't get what he paid for.
现在
Right now,
你不必担心你的委托人
your client should be the least of your worries.
Hector!
Hector!
她死了
She's dead.
走开!
Get out from that!
Claudia!
Claudia!
他们不可能走太远 快去找
They can't be far away. Find them.
快去找! 快去!
Find them! Find them!
墨西哥当局因我们没有及早通知他们而大发雷霆
I just spoke to the Mexican authorities and they're pissed off that we didn't notify them earlier.
是Hector
It's Hector.
准备好了?
You set?
开始!
Go!
- 喂 - 是我
- Yeah. - It's me.
Edmunds逃掉了 他杀了我三个人
Edmunds escaped. He killed three of my men.
他有没有联♥系♥反恐局?
Has he contacted CTU?
还没有 他可能不会打来了
Not yet. But he may not call.
Edmunds是个混混 他是在单独行动
We found out Edmunds is a rogue. He's been acting on his own.
反恐局没有派人到这里来找他吗?
Then CTU hasn't sent anyone out here to find him?
他们甚至不知道他在哪里
They don't even know where he is.
- 有他消息立即通知我 - 好的
- Ok, you call me the second you hear from him. - Yeah.
- 喂? - 你还和Bauer在一起吗?
- Yeah? - Are you still with Bauer?
我在进城的主道上 等Bauer带那个女人来
I'm at the main road that leads into town, waiting for Bauer to bring the woman.
Ramon 我们必须取消交易
Ramon, we have to call this off.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
- 那个反恐局探员 他逃掉了 - 怎么会?
- The CTU agent, Edmunds. He escaped. - How?
我... 我不知道 Claudia和他一起
I... I don't know. Claudia was with him.
Ramon 她死了
Ramon. She's dead.
我很难过 但我们还有生意要做
I'm sorry. But Hector, you still have business to do.
不能让Edmunds活着 他一找到电♥话♥就会联♥系♥反恐局
Not with that much of a use. As soon as he gets to a phone he'll call CTU.
在那之前找到他
Find him before that happens.
我正在找 但天太黑了 不可能找到他
I'm trying but it's too dark. He'll be impossible to track.
你有什么建议?
What are you suggesting we do?
取消这次交易 太危险了!
Forget this whole thing, it's too dangerous!
- 做事当然有危险 - 但不像现在这样!
- It's always been dangerous. - Not like this!
听我说 你是促成这笔交易的关键人物
Hey, listen to me. You are the one who made this deal.
你向买♥♥家做出了保证
You promised our buyer something we can't deliver.
如果你不信守诺言 我的名声和所有的努力
If you don't keep your promise, my reputation and everything I worked for
就毁了 你明白吗?
will be ruined. Do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
让你一些手下找Edmunds 其余的都带过来 准备交易
Keep some of your men looking for Edmunds and bring the rest of the men here so we can do the deal.
喂
Yes.
- Ramon 我是Jack 事情都准备好了吗? - 恩
- Ramon, it's Jack. Everything clear outside? - Yes.
我要你回到这儿来
Ok, I need you to come back to the building.
那个女人同意和我们合作吗?
Did the woman agree to work with us?
你过来我再和你解释
I'll explain when you get here.
进来
Yeah.
- 总统先生? - 什么事 Eric?
- Mr President? - Yes, Eric?
Sherry Palmer来了
Sherry Palmer's here.
让她进来
Show her in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 Sherry
Hello, Sherry.
David
David.
谢谢你 Eric
Thank you, Eric.
- 请坐 - 不 谢谢 我
- Please, have a seat. - No, thank you, I, er
我还是站着吧
I'd rather stand.
Anne现在还好吧?
So... How are things with Anne?
- 很好 - 那就好
- They're fine. - Good.
我很高兴 你应该感到高兴
I'm glad. You, er, you deserve a little bit of happiness.
谢谢
Thank you.
你气色不错 但有点变了
You're looking well. But somehow different.
- 变老了点? - 不是
- A little older? - No, it's not that.
你看起来很平静
You look calm.
呃 可能是累了 但我不知道怎么会平静
Erm, tired maybe, but, er, I'm not sure exactly how calm.
我知道过去三年 你过的很艰苦
I know these last three years have been difficult.
没有想的那样辛苦
Well, erm, not as difficult as they could have been.
我该为此感谢你
And I have you to thank for that.
你让我不用坐牢 免受公众侮辱
Kept me out of prison, away from public humiliation.
我 呃 我失去了很多
I, erm, I lost a lot.
但我发现很多事情 原本就不是那么重要
But most of it, I discovered, really wasn't that important to begin with.
这让我吃惊 想象一下!
Which surprised me. Imagine that!
什么? 什么那么好笑?
What? What's... What's funny?
不 没什么 真的
No, nothing really.
我曾经摆脱你 因为你狠得像鲨鱼
It's just that, when I wanted you to fall back, and just let things be, you were a shark.
现在我请你回来 要你再做回鲨鱼
Now that I've asked you back, and need you to be a shark...
你要我做什么 我就还能做什么
I can still be whatever you need me to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说你和Milliken之间有麻烦?
So you say you're having some kind of trouble with Milliken?
是的
Yes. I am.
说说吧
Ok. Tell me all about it.
手铐? 我以为你能博取她的信任
Handcuffs? I thought you were going to gain her trust.
我会的 只是要比我希望的时间要长
I will. It's just going to take a little longer than I hoped.
她同意去做交易 这才是关键
She agreed to do the exchange, that's what's important.
什么时候?
When is it happening?
- Amador打电♥话♥来就行动 - Amador 最好快点打来 我们时间不多了
- As soon as Amador calls. - Amador had better call soon. We might not have much time.
你同伙逃走了
Your partner has escaped.
你本该让我杀了他
You should have let me kill him when I had the chance.
是的
Yes, I should have.
不知道什么原因Claudia和他在一起 她死了
For some reason Claudia was with him. She ended up dead.
你在说什么? 怎么会?
What are you talking about? How?
Hector没有说
Hector didn't say.
告诉Hector我很抱歉
Tell Hector I'm sorry.
他来的时候你自己告诉他
Tell him yourself when he gets here.
Nina 我需要你打开这份交易文档 Amador要验证你客户的资金
Nina, I need you to open up this transaction file. Amador is gonna want to verify your client's funds.
快!
Now!
Allan就是想看到Wayne下台
Bottom line is, Allan's determined to see Wayne removed.
即使这意味着对我总统任期的毁灭
Even if it means destroying my presidency.
- 你想和平地解决这个问题? - 当然
- And you've tried to work this out peacefully? - Of course.
Allan是不会让步的 在他眼里 这是尊严问题
Allan wouldn't budge. In Allan's mind, it's a matter of pride.
所以你想让我找到一些 可以用来对付Allan的东西?
So, you want me to find something you can use against Allan?
我知道你了解Allan的事情
I've always known that you knew things about Allan
碍于我和他的交情而没有告诉我
that you didn't tell me because of my frienship with him.
我也知道你很聪明不会去问
And I've always known you were too smart to ask.
我想我们都是对的
I guess we were both right.
阿伦是有不可告人的事 他会为此付出一切代价
Allan does have skeletons in his closet that he would gard at any cost.
我要提醒你 David
One particular comes to mind. But I must warn you, David.
这是件大事
It's a big one.
- 是什么? - 你要知道如果你打出这张牌
- What is it? - All you need to know is that if you play this card,
你和Allan Milliken下半辈子都会是敌人
you and Allan Milliken will be enemies for the rest of your life.
在我看来 我们的友谊在他勒索我时就已经结束了
As far as I'm concerned, our friendship ended when he tried to extort me.
我可以帮你
Then I can help you.
Claudia死了 她为什么会死?
Claudia is dead. Why did she die?
为了我们的安全 你姐姐很勇敢 Sergio
So we could be safe. Your sister was very brave, Sergio.
我们再也不用惧怕Hector了
Now we don't have to worry about Hector no more.
可我喜欢Hector
But I like Hector.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官 明白 收到
Yes, sir, will do. Copy that.
- 行了 给我吧 - 还没完成呢
- That's good enough, give it to me. - But, I'm not finished.
Reese 出什么事了?
Reese, what's going on?
Hector Salazar在找你 反恐局要我撤回监视队
Hector Salazar's looking for you. CTU wants me to fall back my surveillance team.
等等 我们不能跟丢Amador!
Wait a minute, we can't lose Amador!
不会的 反恐局正在通过电♥话♥跟踪他
We won't. CTU's tracking him through his cell phone.
他可以丢掉电♥话♥ 我们需要看到他
Well he can dump his cell phone. We need visual.
别担心 这已经不是你管的了
Don't worry about that. It's not your problem anymore.
别说不管我的事! 过去一年都是我负责的!
Don't tell me it's not my problem! It's been my problem for the last year!
听着 Edmunds 你需要治疗
Look, Edmunds. You need medical attention.
我们要带你撤离 还有小孩和他父亲
We're evacuating you with the boy and his father now.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
- Chapelle先生! - 什么事
- Mr. Chapelle! - Yeah.
检测到在Amador位置有热影像在移♥动♥
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表