- Yeah. - Alright.
出了什么事?
Is something wrong?
知道监狱发生的事吗?
You haven't been following what's going on at the prison, have you?
不知道 我和Adam一直在找Singer
No, Adam and I have been working on finding Singer.
怎么了?
Why, what is it?
你♥爸♥想把Salazar劫出狱
Your dad's trying to break out Salazar.
啊?
What?
是 他还没成功 但他擅自行事
Yeah, he's not out yet but he's acting on his own authority.
他想用武力把Salazar带出监狱
He's trying to remove Salazar by force.
我不明白你说的"用武力"
I don't understand what you mean "by force".
他引发监狱骚动 想趁混乱逃掉
Looks like he started a prison riot to cover the escape.
他为什么这么做?
Why is he doing this?
我们也想知道
That's what we're trying to figure out.
你最近一次跟他联♥系♥是什么时候?
When's the last time you heard from him?
半小时前
About a half hour ago.
他要我签一份Ramon Salazar的转移令
He asked me to issue a transfer order
并给了我密♥码♥
for Ramon Salazar and he gave me a password.
你做了?
And you did it?
是 他说Salazar需要转移
Yeah, he said that Salazar needed to be moved.
但你现在又告诉我事情是假的?
But now you're telling me this isn't true?
对 Kim 很抱歉 你♥爸♥对你说谎了
No, Kim. I'm sorry. Your dad lied to you.
他为什么那么做?
Why would he do that?
因为他知道 叫其它人做这件事
Because he knew if he asked anybody else
都会知道这样做违规了
they would know he was violating protocol.
他会怎样?
What's gonna happen to him?
我们正在找他
We're gonna try to find him.
最好的解决办法就是找到Kyle Singer
The best way out of this whole situation is to find Kyle Singer.
这样你♥爸♥就会交出Salazar
Then your dad will give up Salazar.
快去工作 帮助Adam
So go back to work, help Adam.
好的
Yeah, sure.
安全了
We're clear.
在核查人数之前 我们得找到武装人员的入口
We gotta find all their forces through one entrance to keep the personnel count.
肯定有别的出口 Jack
There must be another way, Jack.
有是有 但被囚犯控制了
There is, but the prisoners have taken control.
我们必须冲破重围
We're gonna have to fight our way through them.
准备
Get ready.
揍他们
Hit them up.
快
Come on.
来 让他们站起来
Come on. Get them on their feet.
快走 快走!
Come on, let's go, let's go!
快走 快!
Move, move it!
我们走!
Let's go!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
退后 我们有人♥质♥!
We have hostages so back off!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
来吧 伙计!
Come on man!
我们能过去 走吧
We can make it through. We've got to move.
快走!
Let's go!
快走! 快!
Move! Let's go!
快!
Go!
快走! 快走!
Move it! Move it!
为了达到目的
And in order to do this,
必须储备石油资源
our fossil fuels must be conserved.
Kim 你把卡尔曼滤波器发给我了吗?
Kim, did you send me that Kalman filter?
什么?
What?
卡尔曼滤波器 我要把那张图清晰化
The Kalman filter, I needed to clean up that image.
见鬼! 我给忘了 在我的工具箱里
Oh, shoot! I forgot about it. It's in my help box.
你怎么能忘? 这是你手头唯一的工作
How can you forget about it? It's the only thing you're working on.
对不起...
I'm sorry, look...
我马上发给你
I'm sending it to you, right now.
好了
Done.
Kim 不知你脑子在想什么
Kim, I don't know where your head is at,
我们必须在Kyle Singer具有传染性前 找到他
but we need to find Kyle Singer before he's contagious.
别紧张! 我正在尽力
Relax! I'm doing the best I can.
我们要的不是尽力 Kim.
The best I can isn't what we do around here, Kim.
- 是完成任务或者失败 - 干嘛对着我说教
- It's either done or it's not. - So why are you lecturing me,
已经发到你系统里了
it's in your system.
我是Kaufman
Kaufman.
你们怎么了?
Is there a problem?
我只是想确保工作顺利开展...
I just need to make sure things are running smoothly around here...
听着 Adam
Look, Adam.
刚才没时间通知你...
I haven't had the chance to brief you but...
Jack在监狱惹了乱子
Jack created a situation over at the prison.
什么乱子?
What kind of situation?
为了救Salazar 引发了监狱暴♥动♥
He started a riot to free Salazar.
现在他俩被暴徒抓住了
Now they're caught up in the middle of it.
啊
Wow.
他利用Kim制♥作♥了转移令 跟着引起了这些麻烦
He even used Kim to create a transfer order that started the whole thing.
给她点时间平复吧
So cut her a little slack.
嗯...
Umm...
好的 我明白了
Yeah, okay, I understand.
现在大家的压力都很大
We're all under a lot of pressure here.
在事情不可挽回前 尽快找到Kyle Singer吧
So let's just find Kyle Singer before it's too late.
好的 谢谢你 Michelle
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Michelle.
Kyle 你在干嘛? 我们没办法逃出去
Kyle, what are you doing? There's no way out of here.
你不应该受到牵连
You don't deserve what happened.
我才是罪有应得
I do.
如果我死了
If I die
病毒也会跟着我死去!
the virus is dying with me!
把脚放到凳子上!
Put your feet up here!
Kyle 坚持住
Kyle, hold on.
噢 Kyle
Oh, Kyle.
"欢迎回家"晚会?
A "Welcome Home" party?
你不该这么做
You shouldn't be doing this.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
你掌管着事务
You've been running things.
让Ramon知道你是他的搭档
Show Ramon you're gonna be his partner.
不是为他包办宴会的
Not his caterer.
关你什么事?
Why do you care?
你不是不想卷进我的事务中吗
You don't want to be involved in my business.
不 宝贝 我关心你的
No, puppy, I care about you.
我想让你得到你应得的一切
And I want you to get what you've earned.
- 喂? - 是我
- Yes? - It's me.
骚乱还在继续
Riot's still going on.
但我们知道Ramon还活着
But we know Ramon's alive.
对
Yeah.
但Bauer很快就能带他出来
But Bauer's got to get him out soon.
反恐局很快就能找出Kyle Singer
CTU is getting close to finding Kyle Singer.
如果被他们找到 Ramon就别想出来了
And if they do, they'll never let Ramon go.
那就别让他们找到Singer
Then make sure they don't find Singer.
- 我正在想办法 - 快去做
- I'm working on it. - Get it done.
就是他 他是Singer
That's him, that's Singer.
那是只枪吗?
Was that a gun?
对
Yeah.
有人抓了他
Someone's got him.
从这张图上看不到卡车的牌照
We're not gonna be able to get the truck's license plate from this shot.
我去调用他们所去方向的交通录相
I'll get access to the traffic cameras in the direction they're heading.
看看能不能再发现他们
See if we can find them again.
我们发现47分钟前 Kyle Singer被人从商场带走了
We found Kyle Singer being driven away from the mall, 47 minutes ago.
你们在查汽车牌照吗?
Are you working up a vehicle ID?
找到此车的相关图像 就能查到
We will, as soon as we're able to get any visual.
这个摄像机出了问题
This camera's damaged. It's malfunctional.
他们肯定带着人♥质♥从右边经过
Must have the hostages on the right.
试试转动摄像头
Try and pan the camera over.
会被他们发现的
They may see the camera move.
我们没得选择 快试试
We don't have a choice. Do it.
他们在那儿
There they are.
在他们杀人前 我们必须赶到那儿
We got to get in there before they start killing everyone.
快点! 快点!
Come on! Come on!
快! 快!
Faster! Faster!
让我们折磨这些狱警 直到他们放我们走
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表