That's what people want from you. That's all Julia wants from you.
难到我要怕你吗?
And I'm supposed to be afraid of you?
你认为我怕你吗?
You think I'm scared of you?
你只不过是个小男孩 Alan
You're just a little boy, Alan,
一个可怜的 骨瘦如柴的 有病的小男人!
a pathetic, scrawny, sickly little boy!
Julia 我的药
Julia, my pills.
我的药
My pills.
不 不要
No, don't.
- 你在做什么?
- 不要
- What are you doing? - Don't.
- 不要
- Sherry.
- Sherry. - Don't.
- 这是你离开的机会
- Julia!Julia!
- Julia! Julia! - This is your way out.
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
Julia!
好吧 我们不能呆在这 Julia
All right, we can't stay here, Julia.
- 我们杀了他
- 不不没有人杀了他
- We killed him. - No, no, no one killed him.
- 我们看着他死的
- 不都结束了Julia
- We watched him die. - No, it's over, Julia.
- 我们看着...他死!
- 都结束了!
- We watched... him die! - It's over!
现在Alan是一个有病的小人
Now Alan was a sick little man.
他病发而亡 当时身边没有人
And his weak body gave out. Nobody was around to help him.
而你 你在你的卧室
And you, you were in your bedroom.
明白吗?
Understand me?
你不再受他的控制了 甜心
You're free of him, sweetie.
这是你所要考虑的
That's all you need to think about.
但有件事你必须清楚
But there's one thing you're gonna have to be really clear about,
当警♥察♥来审问你的时候
when the authorities come around questioning you:
这是场意外
This was an accident.
- 我做不到
- 你没有选择
- I don't think I can do this. - You don't have a choice.
除非你余生想在监狱里度过
Unless you want to spend the rest of your pretty little life in prison.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, god.
好了 你回到卧室去
All right, you go into your bedroom.
你在那里呆一个小时
You stay there for about an hour.
然后呢出来取一杯水
Then you're gonna come out for a glass of water,
然后你...
and then you're gonna...
你看到了尸体
you're gonna see the body.
这就是你的故事了
Now that's your story.
我电♥话♥谁?
Who do I call?
911.
这是你自然地反应 对不对?
That's what you would naturally do, right?
对 那你呢?
Okay. What about you?
不 不 你听好了
No, no, you listen.
你仔细听好了因为这个很关键
You listen real strong'cause this is very crucial.
如果任何人...
If anyone...
怀疑我来过这
suspects that I was here,
就会产生调查
there will be an investigation,
我们就都会进监狱
and both of us will go to prison.
我从来没来过
I was never here.
明白了吗?
You understand?
Julia 你现在告诉我你明白我在说什么
Julia, you tell me right now that you understand what I'm saying.
我明白
I understand.
好的
Okay.
妈的 停止那个程序
Damn it. Stop that process,
更糟糕了
it's making it worse.
- Chloe发生什么事了?
- 我控制不了它
- Chloe, what's going on? - I'm not getting it.
- 要多少时间?
- 我不知道
- What's it going to take? - I don't know.
Chloe 如果你停不了那个程序 我必须让Jack调转机头
Chloe, if you can't stop this worm, then I have to tell Jack to re-route that plane
满足Nina的需求
to wherever Nina wants.
Tony 请让我工作
Tony, please let me work.
- 是Bauer
- Jack
- It's Bauer. - Jack.
告诉我你的人有办法处理了
Tell me your people have got a handle on this thing.
我们要降落了
We're on final approach.
我们没有
We don't.
Nina不打算把杀毒程序给我们
Nina's not gonna give us the kill code
除非我们把飞机飞回墨西哥
until we turn the plane around back to Mexico,
而我一点也不想那么做
and I have no intention of doing that.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
告诉飞行员调转机头
Tell the pilot to re-route the plane now.
我们必须停止这个病毒
We have to do whatever it takes to stop this thing.
Tony 这不是个好主意...
Tony, that's not an alternative...
Tony.
Tony
Tony.
Tony
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
当系统毁坏了
Once the damage is done,
你什么交易也别想了
you're not going to be able to cut a deal.
现在给我杀毒码
Give me the kill code now.
Jack.
Jack
什么?
What?
想想看
Think about it.
现在你必须满足她
You should give her what she wants right now.
那不值得
It's not worth it.
我们之后再处置她
We'll deal with her later.
Jack 如果你调转机头
Jack, if you turn the plane around,
我可以让病毒传播速度更慢
I can slow this thing down even more.
但在我安全到墨西哥前 我不会给你杀毒码
But I'm not giving you the kill code till I'm safe to Mexico.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我们回去了
We're going back up.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我只是遵从Almeida不要着陆的命令
I just got orders from Agent Almeida not to land.
他说开回墨西哥
He said to take the plane back to Mexico.
现在着陆
Land the plane now.
我有命令的
I got my orders.
最好别这么想
Don't even think about it.
着陆
Land the plane.
他到底在做什么?
What the hell is he doing?
上尉 飞机发生什么事了?
Lieutenant, what's going on?
为什么飞机转回来了?
Why aren't you turning this plane around?
Bauer不让我
Bauer won't let me.
什么叫他不让你?
What do you mean he won't let you?
他正用枪指着我
He's got a gun on me.
把我转到扬声器上
Put me on speaker.
Jack 你能听到我吗?
Jack, can you hear me?
是的 我们可以听到 Yony 我们正在洛杉矶降落这架飞机
Yeah, I can hear you, Tony. And we're landing this planein Los Angeles.
我们需要杀毒代码
We need that kill code.
让飞行员掉头
Tell the pilot to turn the plane around right now.
那是上面的命令
That's an order straight from Division.
我们不能总是满足她的要挟
We can't keep giving in to her.
等一分钟
Wait a minute.
我认为我找到了一些东西
I think I'm getting something.
我们不能冒这个险
I can't take that chance.
我们必须阻止这个
We have to stop this thing,
不然很多情报人员将会丧命
or a lot of agents are going to wind up dead.
那么让我们的人阻止这个病毒
Then our people are gonna have to stop it.
我们在努力 我们没有时间了
We're trying. We don't have the time.
把飞机掉头也不能解决问题啊
Turning the plane around is not going to help.
只会让我们离我们应该在的地方越来越远
It's just gonna take us farther away from where we need to be.
- 请住嘴Tony
- Chloe...?
- Chloe...? - Please shut up, Tony.
Dalton 转到50号♥端口
Dalton, bring it back up to 50.
好的
Okay.
- 我好了
- 我好了发生了什么事?
- I'm clear. - I'm clear. What branches?
- 14到20
- 你那边怎么样了Dalton?
- 14 through 20. - What about you, Dalton?
好的 有效果了 路由器正在恢复正常工作
Yeah, it's working. The routers are coming back up.
我们好了吗?
Are we okay?
我还不确定
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表