They lost Amador. We're looking for him now.
那Nina呢?
What about Nina?
她们带着Nina一起回来
They're bringing her back with them.
谢谢你 Tony
Thank you, Tony.
好吧 你都明白了
Right. You got it.
我没别的要求 但事情得分轻重缓急 是吧?
I'd love nothing more, but we have to prioritize, don't we?
我了解
I understand.
好的
All right.
好 就这样 我要挂了
Yeah. All right. I got to go.
Tony说你想和我谈谈 我来了
Tony said you wanted to talk to me. Here I am.
请坐
Sit down.
如果你想和我聊婴儿的事 那么你是在浪费时间
If you want me to talk about the baby, you're wasting your time
因为我不会说什么的
because I'm not going to talk about her.
那么 请坐
So, sit down.
告诉我到底发生了什么事?
Tell me what the hell is going on.
什么?
What?
好吧
All right.
一开始 你告诉我们这是你的孩子
First, you told us the baby was yours.
我们发现这是个谎言
We found out that was a lie.
然后你又说 你和你的男朋友
Then you tell us you and your boyfriend
把孩子接了过来 因为他在生母那边受了虐待
took it from its mother because the baby was being abused.
我确实说过这话 但是我现在要更正我说的
I did say that, and I'd like to correct that right now.
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
你让我们没办法相信你
You're unbelievable.
这孩子是谁的?
Who does the baby belong to?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你带了个未经授权的人进入这栋楼
You brought an unauthorized person into this building.
那违反了联邦法律的
That's a federal offense.
- 那只不过是个婴儿
- 我不在乎这个
- It's just a baby. - I don't care who it is.
你违规了
You're in violation.
好吧 我违规了
Fine. I'm in violation.
这孩子到底是谁的 Chloe?
Who does the baby belong to, Chloe?
你是不是想让我把孩子带到楼下的实验室
Do you want me to take it down to the lab
做血液测试来查出他的身份?
and run blood tests to get an I.D.?
我会这么做的
Because I will.
我不想再说任何有关这个孩子的事情了
I'm not going to talk any more about this baby.
这并不是因为我是一个多么恐怖的坏人
And it's not because I'm a horrible, evil person.
只是因为我不能这么做
It's just because I can't do it.
请不要在她身上使用针管
Just please don't start sticking needles in her.
- 是的Chappelle先生
- Eileen?
- Eileen? - Yes, Mr. Chappelle.
叫保安来
Send security in.
在我们为婴儿做血液测试时 我需要有人监视Chole
I want Chloe O'Brian under guard while we run some tests on the baby.
马上来 先生
Right away, sir.
反恐局的Tony Almeida刚刚通知我们
Tony Almeida from CTU has just informed us
他们没能在墨西哥成功收缴Cordilla病毒
that they were unable to confiscate this Cordilla virus in Mexico.
我认为他们已经确认了卖♥♥家 并且包围了整个地区
I thought they located the seller and had the entire area surrounded.
这个卖♥♥家... 一个叫Michael Amador的卖♥♥家...
Well, this seller... a man named Michael Amador...
很显然 他从来没有打算放弃病毒
apparently, he never intended to give up the virus.
事实上这是一个精心策划的骗局
In fact, it was a well-planned rip-off
David 我们失去了6个人
David, we lost six men.
他们是特种部队的
Members of a delta team.
我们失去了一个三角洲小组
We lost a delta team.
这个Amador... 他现在在哪?
This man Amador... where is he now?
最新情报表明Amador带着病毒
Latest working theory is that Amador has this virus, and is
正返回洛杉矶
headed back here to Los Angeles.
来释放病毒吗?
To release it?
我们不知道 但是Amador没有恐怖袭击的历史
We don't know, but Amador doesn't have a history of implementing terrorist strikes.
他是个让人捉摸不定的军♥火♥商
He's an arms dealer with no known ideology.
我们不知道他究竟要干什么
Bottom line is we just don't know what his intentions are.
抱歉打扰了 先生
Sorry to interrupt, sir.
我终于联络到了Sherry Palmer
I finally reached Sherry Palmer.
她现在在线吗?
Is she on the line now?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这里继续 Wayne
Continue here, Wayne.
Sherry.
Sherry
David 很抱歉我没有联♥系♥你
David, I'm sorry I couldn't call you back.
我必须立刻离开Kelly家
I had to leave Kelly's in a hurry.
我们通电♥话♥后 你是不是回去和他交谈过了?
Did you go back and talk to him after we spoke?
是这样的 当我回去的时候 他已经离开了
That's just it. When I got back there, he was gone.
离开了?
Gone?
你认为他逃跑了吗?
You think he ran?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't,
因为他已经准备好站出来对抗Milliken
because he was more than ready and willing to come forward against Milliken.
但是显然有人先我们一步找到了他
But someone obviously got to him first.
你有没有看到任何人?
But you didn't see anyone?
没有 我跑回车上然后离开了这
No. I ran back to my car and got out of there.
我有点 呃...
I was, uh...
我在那里感到很害怕David
I was pretty scared there, David.
Milliken肯定盯着你呢
Milliken must be on to you.
立刻回来
Get back here as soon as you can.
你在外面不安全
It's not safe for you out there anymore.
我必须先做一些事
I really need to do something first.
什么事?
What?
我必须去见Julia Milliken
I've gotta go see Julia Milliken.
不 不 我不希望今晚你去任何靠近她或Alan的地方
No, no. I don't want you to go anywhere near her or Alan tonight.
我必须去 David
I have to, David.
Alan Milliken动作很快 绑♥架♥了...
Alan Milliken had to move fast in order to kidnap...
也许已经杀了Kevin Kelly
maybe even kill this Kevin Kelly guy.
我必须在他毁掉一切证据前找到它们
I've got to take advantage of that before he has time to cover his tracks.
Sherry,
Sherry
我不希望你和Alan正面接触
I do not want you confronting Alan.
听我说 David
I told you, David,
我只是去和Julia谈谈
I'm just going to talk to Julia.
我保证 我会远离Alan
I promise, I'll stay away from Alan.
- Sherry... - David,
- Sherry... - David
你让我来帮你的 对吧?
you asked me to help you, right?
拜托
Please,
让我这么做吧
let me do that.
那边发生了什么事?
What happened back there?
她想帮我们找到Amador
She wants to help us find Amador.
探员Bauer Mike Murphy 特种4号♥部队
Agent Bauer, Mike Murphy, Delta 4.
海军提供了一架C-130
The navy was good enough to reroute a C-130.
代我向他们致谢
Tell them we said thank you.
我们将带你和这个囚犯去洛杉矶
We're going to take you and the prisoner back to Los Angeles.
Amador那边有什么动静吗?
Any movement on Amador?
没有 空军一直在监视整个地区
No. Air tactical's been monitoring the entire area.
至今 没什么消息
So far, nothing.
Jack 你确定你要离开?
Jack, you sure you want to leave?
铐住她
Secure her.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
Amador已经跑了
Amador's already gone.
他计划好了一切
He's planned this thing well.
我们需要找到谁想要这个病毒
We need to find who wants the virus,
和他们何时何地会释放这病毒
and where and when they're going to release it.
我们必须走了 我们必须离开了
We need to go now. We need to leave.
- 你好
- Marcus是我
- Hello. - Marcus, it's me.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我一个小时后到
I'll be there in an hour.
拿到病毒了没?
Got the virus?
是的
Yes.
准备好一切
Just be ready.
我会的
I will be.
你好?
Hello?
Julia 我快到了
Julia, I'm almost there.
Alan现在在哪?
Where is Alan now?
- 他在房♥间里
- 他睡了吗?
- He's in his room. - Is he asleep?
没有 他刚去接电♥话♥了
No. He just got off the phone with someone.
你知道是谁的电♥话♥吗?
Do you know who he was talking to?
- 你听到名字了吗?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表