He missed me.
我能理解
I understand that.
几个小时前我们从国际警♥察♥那里得到了些资料
Over the last 3 to 4 hours, we have been pooling data from Interpol.
有些近期的照片
Here are some more recent images.
这张是你父亲和Sayed Ali在一起的照片 他是中东有名的军♥火♥商
This is your father with Sayed Ali, a known weapon dealer in the Middle East.
这张是他和雅加达的生物学家Ari Consul会见的照片
Here you see his meeting with Ari Consul, a biologist from Jakarta
后者因制♥造♥非法生化武器被判处终身监禁
who is now spending the rest of his life in prison for the manufacturing of illegal biological weapons.
这说明不了什么 他与他们见面可以有很多种原因
This doesn't prove anything. He could have been meeting with these people for any number of reasons.
我给你放一段录音 是我们今天早上获取的三个中的一个
I will play you an audio file, one of three that we got from your father earlier today.
这是你父亲和美国总统的谈话
This is your father talking to the President of the United States.
...按照美国这个战争机器的吩咐和自己的国家作对
...Working against these countries at the behest of the American military machine.
在45分钟内 我要你把他们的身份通过Sylviaimports.com传给我
In 45 minutes, I want a list of their identities sent to me by way of a website, sylviaimports.com.
如果你不从 我会在主要城市散播两管病毒
If you fail to comply, I will release 2 vials of the virus in major cities.
再释放两管 他已经释放了一管
2 more vials of the virus. He has already released one.
这是洛杉矶的Chandler Plaza酒店的现场影像资料
This is a live video feed from the Chandler Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles,
就是你父亲选择
where your father ordered the release of one if the vials of the virus
在通风系统释放病毒的酒店
into the ventilation system of the hotel.
这些你看到的人会在2到3个小时内死亡
The people that you are looking at will all be dead within the next 2 to 3 hours.
那里大约有800人 Jane
There is almost 800 of them, Jane.
他们将这么死去
This is how they will die.
我不想看下去了
I don't want to see any more.
我也不想看下去了
I don't want to see any more, either.
你能帮助我们阻止他 Jane 拜托
You can help us stop this, Jane, please.
拜托
Please.
我有个电♥话♥号♥码
I have a phone number.
他告诉我不管何时如果有麻烦 就拨这个号♥码
He told me to call it day or night if I ever got in trouble.
你以前用过吗?
Have you ever used it before?
没有
No.
告诉我们
We need it.
不
No.
不
No.
肯定搞错了
It's a mistake.
我很好
I am ok.
我没被感染
I don't have any infection.
不 别把我和他们放在一起
No. Don't take me in there with those people.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
求求你们
Please.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
Michelle 我刚接到电♥话♥
Michelle, I just got a call.
你的检测结果正送过来
Your lab results are on the way here.
很抱歉打断您 总统先生
I am sorry to interrupt, Mr President.
怎么回事? Aaron?
What's this? Aaron?
局长刚才通知我卫生局认为洛杉矶处于危险之中
Our bureau chief just informed me that NHS believes Los Angeles is no longer safe.
我们得将您转移
We would like to move you out of the state.
谢谢你们的关心
I appreciate your concern.
告诉Kurtzman局长 我想在这处理事情
Tell Chief Kurtzman, I'd rather manage matters from here.
先生 恐怕不能如你所愿
Sir, I am afraid this isn't a request.
什么
Excuse me.
特勤处正在调用各区的人手
Secret service is invoking section 32.
对你进行保护 请您和我们一起到空军一号♥上去
For your own protection, we are requiring you to accompany us to Air Force One.
你在命令我吗?
You are ordering me?
是的 为了您的安全
Yes sir. It's for your safety.
Wayne?
Wayne?
我不知道命令的细节 但特勤处确实已经在抽调人手
I don't know the specifics of the code, but Secret Service is invoking it.
而且在洛杉矶 真的非常危险
And here in LA, the threat is serious.
哪里都很危险
It's serious everywhere.
至少在这 我们知道所面对的是什么
At least here, we know what we are facing.
谁有权解除命令 Aaron?
Who has to sign off on this, Aaron?
Kurtzman局长和我
Chief Kurtzman and myself.
我们俩单独谈谈 Aaron
I'd like a word in private with you, Aaron.
先生 很抱歉我有些失礼
Sir, I am sorry for appearing to overstep my bounds.
但保护您是我的职责
But it's my job to protect you.
听着 Aaron
Listen, Aaron.
你跟了我多年
You have been with me from the beginning.
你尽职尽责 不需要道歉
You don't have to apologize for doing your job.
但危机会过去的
But this crisis will end.
如果知道总统和他们同生死共患难 这个城市的人♥民♥以及这个国家会更坚强
And the people in this city and this country will be stronger, knowing that their president stood by them shoulder to shoulder.
我以一个朋友的身份请求你
I am asking you as a friend and a fellow citizen.
保护我 但就在洛杉矶
Protect me, but here in Los Angeles.
你愿意吗?
Can you do that for me?
好吧 先生 为您我愿这么做
Yes, sir. For you I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
遵命
Yes, sir.
总统先生 电♥话♥会议已准备好
Mr. President the conference call is about to begin.
Jack 你在吗?
Jack, you there?
是的 我在
Yeah, I am on.
总统先生?
Mr President?
Almeida先生 我已经得知
Mr Almeida, I understand.
也许有一条途径可以找到Stephen Saunders
We may have a way to locate this man, Stephen Saunders.
是的 但我的技术人员告诉我可能要花费15分钟甚至更久的时间
We do, sir. However, my technical staff just informed me that to do this properly, it may take 15 minutes, possibly longer.
这么说在剩下的时间里没办法找到他?
So there is no way we can get to him in the next few minutes?
是的 没错
No, sir. There's not.
好吧 诸位 我们没时间了
Ok, gentlemen, time is upon us.
深思熟虑后 我觉得我们只能放手一搏
Having considered all the possible scenarios, I see no other choice than to draw our line in the sand.
我不会再向Saunders妥协了
I will not give in to Saunders' latest demand.
总统先生 我希望您明白 如此一来 我们只有一条路可选了
Mr President, I hope you understand that leaves us with only one option.
拿Stephen Saunder的女儿做人♥质♥ 希望这样能制止他
That's to use Stephen Saunders' daughter as a hostage and hope that will stop him.
我明白
I understand.
好吧 各位 就这么办吧
All right, gentlemen, get to it.
遵命
Yes, sir.
David 你肯定我们这么做是对的?
David, are you sure we are doing the right thing?
我唯一肯定的是我们不能让这个国家任这个疯子摆布
The only thing I am sure of is we can't let this country be taken over by this madman.
Jack 你想怎么做?
Jack, how do you want to do this?
要拖住他多久才能追踪到?
How long do we have to keep him on the line so we can run a trace?
大约一分钟
About a minute.
好 我们得先隐藏这个指挥部
Ok, we need to cover our bases.
我们利用Jane在电♥话♥上拖住他 如果需要行动 随时准备
We will use Jane to try and keep him on the line. If we have to jump in, we will.
好 我会负责追踪 你告诉Jane该怎么做
All right, look, I will initiate the trace. You tell Jane what we need her to do.
再联络
I will get back to you.
该死的
Damn it.
怎么了?
What's happening?
我们没时间了 你得给你父亲打个电♥话♥
We have run out of time. We need you to call your father.
和他说什么?
And tell him what?
随便 只要尽量拖延时间
Anything. We just want you to keep him on the line.
多久?
For how long?
至少一分钟
At least a minute.
你能做到吗?
Do you think you do that?
我想考虑一下
I need to think about it.
Jane 我们的时间不多了
Jane, we don't have anymore time.
你父亲威胁几分钟后会继续释放病毒
Your father just threatened to release more of the virus in the next few minutes.
名单发来了吗?
Is the list up, yet?
没有
No.
好吧 时间到了
Well, his time is up.
喂?
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
释放旧金山的病毒
Release San Francisco.
是我女儿
That's my daughter's line.
Ian 等等
Ian, wait.
我等会给你电♥话♥
I will call you right back.
找出这个电♥话♥的位置
Find out where this is coming from.
Jane?
Jane?
对
Yeah.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我告诉过你 若非紧急不要拨这个号♥码
I told you only to use this number in an emergency.
我想见你 我很害怕
I want to see you. I am scared.
所有机场都关闭了 新闻上一直都在谈论警报等级上升的事
All the airports are shut down, and the news channels are talking about the alert level being raised.
待在你那别乱跑 宝贝
Just, just stay where you are, honey.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
有人在追踪这个电♥话♥
Someone is monitoring the call.
我先挂了 宝贝
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表