I sense it's a difficult day, and I wanted to be here for you.
- 谢谢你 - 就在这里 先生
- I appreciate that. - Right in there, sir.
Sherry.
Sherry
David.
David
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
Alan Milliken死了
Alan Milliken is dead.
什么? 怎么死的?
What? How?
不如你来告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我跟你说了 我没去那
I told you, I didn't go there.
我知道你告诉我了
I know what you told me.
你坐在车里面给她打了电♥话♥
You sat in your car, you made some phone calls,
然后你直接过来了
and you came straight here.
是的 事实就是这样
Yes, and that's the truth.
那你不介意警方检查你的手♥机♥
Then you won't mind the police checking your cell phone
以及你今天晚上用过的车吧
and the car you used tonight.
你知道...
You know...
你要我
you asked me
帮你解决这个问题 我照做了
to take care of a problem, and I did.
如果你想让警方检查我的手♥机♥通话记录 那么
If you want the police to check phone logs, then
你应该让他们先检查你的
have them check yours first.
记住 你今天晚上打电♥话♥给我了
Because remember? You called me tonight.
我因为你才来这里 David
I am here because of you, David.
到底发生了什么事 Sherry?
What happened, Sherry?
我去那只是想和Julia谈谈
I went over to the house just to speak to Julia.
Alan打断了我们
Alan interrupted us.
我们吵起来 然后...
There was an argument and...
他突然心脏病发作
he had a heart attack.
警方会调查的
There's going to be an investigation.
你要说实话
You're going to have to tell the truth about this.
事实救不了我们任何一个
The truth isn't going to save either one of us.
他们将听到的就是我是代表你去那儿的
All they're going to hear is that I was there on your behalf
去阻止Alan和你竞争总统选举
to prevent Alan from meddling with your presidency,
他是正常死亡
and that he died from natural causes.
那么你觉得纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Now, how do you think that's going to play out
会在接下来的六个月里怎样报道这件事情吗?
in the New York Times for the next six months?
你对Alan做了什么?
What did you do to Alan?
实话说 David
Honestly, David,
什么也没有
nothing.
什么也没做
Absolutely nothing.
Kim,
Kim,
我把监控数据接入到了你的系统
I transferred that feed to your system.
你要我现在帮你转进来吗?
Do you want me to pull it up for you now?
好
Yeah.
我觉得她不会向他们招供的
I don't think she's going to give them anything.
我们得自己找到Marcus Alvers
We're going to have to find Marcus Alvers by ourselves.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
嗯 我和亚洲那边取得了联♥系♥
Um, I followed up on some of those Asian connections,
但是同时 我还有些东西想让你看
but in the meantime, there's something I want you to look at.
- 内容很多 - 这是什么?
- It's a long shot. - What is it?
Marcus Alvers三年来待过的城市的名单
A list of cities where Marcus Alvers has been in the last three years.
每个地方都只待了几天
Each time only for a couple of days.
也许他是去见某个人
Maybe he was meeting somebody.
把这个和我们资料库里有嫌疑的地方交叉查询
Cross it with the other suspects in our database.
发现了什么就告诉我 好吗?
Let me know what you come up with, okay?
好的
Okay.
听着 我不知道你们为什么要再审问一遍
Look, I don't know why we have to go through this again.
我已经回答了
I already answered that.
怎么了 Edmunds?
What is it, Edmunds?
告诉你Nina的最新情况
Just wanted to give you an update on Nina.
Rae 可以暂停一下吗?
Rae, could you pause that?
她有透露什么关于Alvers的消息吗?
She give us anything new on Alvers?
没有
No,
除了她可能认识他
other than the probability she knew him personally.
她不愿意合作
She's not cooperating.
我们的人在干什么?
What are we doing?
Richards在给她用刑
Richards is working on her now.
我觉得这是个错误
I think that's a mistake.
- 为什么? - 我觉得不应该让和她没有共事过的人去审问她
- Why? - I don't think anybody should be in there that hasn't worked with her before,
他不知道她的能耐 会被利用的
doesn't know what she's capable of. She'll manipulate him.
Richards只是让她承受痛苦
All Richards does is inflict pain.
不可能被她利用的
There's no way for her to manipulate him.
好吧
All right.
你还想忍♥受多少折磨 Nina?
How much more of this you want to endure, Nina?
我想就这样了
I think this is about it.
- 她刺到动脉了! - Michelle 快叫医生!
- She hit an artery! - Michelle, call medical!
噢 不 她留了太多血 我们得现在就把她送到医务室去!
No, she's bleeding too much. We got to take her there now!
- 通知安全中心! - 我们需要医生
- Tell security! - We need someone from medical.
- 这里是819号♥审讯室 - 给她解锁
- Interrogation room 819. - Uncuff her.
马上!
Now!
Sherry怎么说?
So what did Sherry have to say?
她说Alan心脏病发作
That Alan had a heart attack.
你相信她吗?
And you believe her?
如果我相信Sherry为保护自己而说的每一句话 那我就是傻瓜
I'd be a fool to believe anything Sherry says to save herself.
但是 谋杀?
But murder?
我无法想象她会那样做
I can't imagine she'd do that.
David 在这个关键时刻我们不能被打败
David, we can't allow ourselves to be caught off guard this time.
我们必须做最坏的设想
Now we have to assume the worst.
那么我们也必须设想Julia已经卷入其中
Then we'd also have to assume that Julia was somehow involved.
什么?
What?
噢 噢 听我说
Whoa, whoa, listen.
David 抱歉 但是Julia和Sherry不一样
David, I'm sorry, but Julia's not the same kind of person that Sherry is.
等我们查明了全部真♥相♥
When we find out all the facts,
我们再继续讨论这个话题吧
we'll proceed from there.
我还要和Jerry去查看下早上的基本情况
I have to go over the morning brief with Jerry.
好的
All right.
- 喂? - Julia 是我
- Hello? - Julia, it's me.
Wayne?
Wayne?
我刚从Alan那里听说 我...
I just heard about Alan, and I...
你一个人吗?
are you alone?
警♥察♥在这里
The police are here.
警方正要找我谈话
I'm was just going to speak with one of the officers.
好 告诉我发生什么事了
All right, tell me what happened.
Wayne 事情发生的时候Sherry在场
Wayne, Sherry was here when it happened,
但是她让我不要告诉警♥察♥
but she told me not to tell the police.
Julia 我需要你把确切的事情告诉我 好吗?
Julia, I need for you to tell me exactly what happened over there, all right?
我们当时在和Alan说话
We were talking with Alan.
他变得很激动
He got excited,
然后他开始喘气
then he started to gasp for air.
他开始心绞痛
He gets angina.
于是你打了911 是吗?
So you called 911, right?
不 不是
No, no.
我... 我试图去给他拿药
I-I tried to give him his medication.
你试图?
What do you mean you tried?
Sherry阻止了我
Sherry stopped me.
我要去帮Alan
I went to help Alan,
但她抓住了我的手
but she grabbed my arm.
我就站在那里
I just stood there.
我 我不能 我不能动
I-I couldn't, I couldn't move.
我... 我...
I... I...
- 是我杀了他 Wayne - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- I killed him, Wayne. - Shh, shh, shh.
仔细听我说 好吗?
All right, listen to me carefully, all right?
我杀了他
I killed him.
打电♥话♥给Alan的律师 什么也不要说
Call Alan's lawyer, and do not say anything,
在他来之前不要对任何人说任何事
anything to anyone until he gets there.
懂了吗?
You understand me?
Wayne 你能来这帮我吗?
Wayne, could you come down here and help me?
不行 请你不要打电♥话♥给我
No, and please don't call me.
我会帮你的 Julia 我会的
I will help you, Julia, I will,
但现在我必须与你保持距离 抱歉
but for right now I have to keep my distance, I'm sorry.
不好意思 让一下
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表