虚设公♥司♥ 注册了资金
registered under dummy corporations.
可惜 现在墨西哥政♥府♥也找不到他们
Unfortunately, right now, the Mexican government, it seems they can't locate them.
所以我们只能撒大网 追踪电♥话♥来源
So we've gonna to throw out a pretty large net to try and trace the origin of that call.
- 我们会努力的 - 对了 死者身份查到了吗
- Right, we'll work on it. - Ok. How are we doing with the ID on the dead body?
- Michelle正在分♥析♥DNA - 指纹和牙齿呢?
- Michelle is working on the DNA. - Ok. What about prints and dental?
没牙齿 没指尖
No teeth, no finger tips.
必须找出死者身份 这是追查对方活动的唯一线索了
Ok. Look, we need this ID. This's the only hook we've got into their operation.
- Salazar审得如何? - 完全是浪费时间 他很强悍
- What about questionning Salazar? - Complete waste of time. This is a man without vulnerability.
用刑对他不起作用
He doesn't respond to physical interrogation,
他也不在乎别人的死活 包括他的子女
and he doesn't care about another living soul including his own children.
Tony 发现一个符合死者的身份
Tony, we've a match on John Doe.
Michelle 有何发现?
Michelle, what did you get?
死者叫David Goss 洛杉矶东部的街头毒贩 也卖♥♥些小道消息
The dead body is a David Goss. He's a street dealer in east L.A., also an informant.
看来他逃脱了几次 禁药局也一年多没管他了
It looks like he flips sides some many times DEA
stopped working for over more a year ago.
- 知道他最后去过哪儿吗? - 我们正在查
- Do we have a last known address? - We're working on it.
我们要弄清谁让Goss感染病毒
Ok. We're gonna need to know who infected Goss.
找出最后几周和他接触过之人的名单
You've gonna to work up a list of everyone who's being involved in this life over the last weeks.
好 我们齐心协力从这儿入手查案
All right. We'll pull together everything we got hands on.
好 同时也要从Salazar的毒品网络入手
Ok, but work it from the other side as well, go through Salazar network.
看是否能找到Goss的毒品供应者 好好干
See if you can find this supplier who sold to Goss. Good work.
跟我来 Chase 看能不能从Hector这发现什么
Chase, come with me. We'll see if anything is coming on Hector.
为什么让我爸帮你干这活儿? 这不是他的工作
Why do have my father doing this kind of work for you? It's not his job.
就今天
It is today.
为什么要杀Shaye?
Why did you kill Shaye?
看看周围 Ram
Take a look around, Ram.
这里是美国监狱 还没上法场你的屁♥股♥就会坐烂
You're in an U.S. prison where your ass is going to rot until you're executed.
想改善条件吗? 那就老实交待
You want to improve your condition here? You'd better start talking to me.
- 交待什么? - 为什么要杀你的律师?
- What do you want to talk about? - Why did you kill your attorney?
我不想让他告诉你们
I didn't want him talking to you.
- 告诉什么? - 所有一切
- About what? - About anything.
你很不爽?
It's eating at you, isn't it?
那你还等什么
What am I up too?
来吧Luis 我被拷着 这俩看守马上可以把我打得满地找牙
Come on, Luis. You have me in chains. Two tough guys waiting for a chance to beat me to a pop.
来吧 Luis! 看看用刑能不能逼我开口!
Do it, Luis! See if you can me beat it out of me!
真不好玩儿
You are no fun.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你怎么了?
What's wrong?
我父亲是个农场工头
My father is a ranch foreman.
你答应过不让他卷入你的那些勾当
You promised me he wouldn't be involved in your other activities.
我付给你父亲三倍薪酬
I pay your father 3 times more than usual.
不! 我答应到这住 但条件是不让父亲和弟弟 沾上你那不干净的生意
No! I told you when we came to live here that I didn't want him or my little brother to be exposed to your illegal business.
你食言了 Hector
You broke your word, Hector.
你伤害了我
And that hurts me.
我很难过
It hurts.
- 对不起 Claudia 我会补偿你的 - 怎样补偿?
- I'm sorry Claudia, please I'll make it up to you. - How?
我让你♥爸♥休假 再多付一个月资金
I'll give your father some time off, an extra month pay.
这就是你解决问题的方式? 用钱...
That's your solution to every problem, isn't it? Money...
- 给FBI打过电♥话♥了吗? - 打过了
- Have you made the call to the FBI? - Yes, I did.
嗯... 我们的猎物呢?
And... what about our boy?
- 我在监视他 - 仔细监视
- I'm watching him now. - Keep him close.
是
I will.
在提华纳做事是什么感觉?
So, what was it like to get knee deep in some fine Tijuana tale?
- 我在那儿做事 - 什么意思?
- I did not do that. - What do you mean?
我并没有去那儿 我被解雇了
I mean I didn't go down there to get laid.
- 但你说... - 是的... 我说过
- But you said... - I know... I know what I said.
为了以防万一 有些事我没告诉你
I just didn't wanna tell you in case something happened.
有什么秘密?
What's the big secret?
- 记得高中同学Zach Parker吗? - 嗯
- You remember Zach Parker from High school? - Sure.
去年他不是因为贩毒被学校开除了吗?
Didn't he get busted last year for dealing coke?
总之 他设计让我认识那男人
Whatever, he set me up to this guy from there.
- 设计? 你怎么认识他的? - 我就是认识他! 好吗?
- What do you mean he set you up? How do you even know him? - I know him! Ok?
你都干什么了老兄? 卖♥♥麻药?
What are you into here man? You're selling dope?
准确说不是...
No, not exactly...
准确说你干嘛了?
So exactly what are you doing?
那人付了我五千美元 帮他把毒品带入境 就在昨天
This guy, he payed me $5000 to bring some coke over the border. I did that last night.
今天我把毒品送过去 又挣了五千美元
Today, I drop it off. I get another $5000.
- 你疯了吧 - 就一次
- You goota be out of your mind. - This is one time.
- 过境可不容易 但还是做到了 - 你为什么这么做?
- Getting over the border was the hard part. It's already done. - Why are you doing this?
我妈要做透析 我爸失业了
My mum is under dialysis, my dad is out of a job.
我们要被房♥东赶出这鬼地方
We're about to get evicted from this crappy appartment.
- 懂了吗? - 你彻底疯了
- Is that good enough for you? - You are seriously insane.
Tim 今天我还会去干一笔
Look Tim, I'm about to make this drop later today.
- 我想... 也许我们可以一起干... - 不行! 休想!
- I was just thinking maybe... maybe you and I, we could go together... - Forget it! No way!
你在车里等 我去送毒品 再回来 就这么简单
You wait in the car. I go in, I make the drop, I come back, and that's it. There's no big deal.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
考虑一下嘛
Think about it.
- FBI什么时候接到的电♥话♥ - 20分钟前
- When did FBI get this call? - About 20 minutes ago.
不知道谁打来的?
And we don't know who we're dealing with?
来电声音经过了处理 电♥话♥只说
It was a scrambled voice on an open line. All we know is what he said.
如果不交出Salazar 就散播病毒
They want Salazar or they're gonna release the virus.
你怎么想 Wayne? 取消辩论?
What's your take on this, Wayne? Do we cancel the debate?
目前 国防部和反恐局建议提高警戒级别...
So far, DOD, the Pentagone and CTU have recommended raising the alert level but...
也在商量我们是否该继续留在洛杉矶
they are discussing whether or not we should stay in Los Angeles.
- 总统阁下 - 什么?
- Sir. - Yes, sir?
Packard医生来了 她想见你
Doctor Packard is here, she's asked to see you.
- 告诉她我很忙 - 是 阁下
- Tell her I'm busy please. - Yes, Mr. President.
Aaron 等等 带她来见我
Aaron, wait. Tell her I'll speak with her.
你现在要去见她?
You really wanna do that right now?
是的 Wayne
Yes, Wayne, I do.
什么事 Anne
Yes, Anne.
吃这个药 早晚各一片
I want you to start taking these. One on the morning and one before you go to bed.
帮你恢复精力
It will help your energy.
我说了我没事
I told you I was fine.
你是说过 你不相信医生了?
I know what you told me. Are you gonna trust your doctor or not?
我信
Of course, I am.
怎么了? 你看起来很烦恼
What's going on? You seem upset.
没事 这段时间天天都这样...
Nothing. It's just gonna be another one of those days...
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我得过去工作了
I've got to get back.
- 好吧 - 下次聊
- Ok. - We'll talk later.
- 这系统怎么了? - 什么?
- What is wrong with this system? - What?
网格无法显示
The grid won't come up.
你需要一个控制通路
Because you need a control access.
现在还在导航界面
You're still on navigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
把它传到我办公室好吗?
Look, can you just patch it through to my office?
- 他今天怎么了? - 没事
- What's his problem today? - Nothing.
这时间表没用 记录从12月直到2月
This timeline does not make a sense, it goes straight from December to February.
你想干嘛 Jack?
What are you trying to do, Jack?
解决问题 你也该试试
Same thing you should be trying to do. Solve this problem.
我不是指这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
听着 Jack
Listen Jack.
老实对你说
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我尊敬你
I look up to you.
如果有必要我愿意为你而死 但现在坦白说
I'd take a bullet for you if I had to but right now I'm gonna hold the mirror up.
你接近Salazar有6个月
You were under of Salazar for 6 months.
我知道他们对你做了什么
I know what they did to you.
我知道你对自己做了什么
And I know what you did to yourself.
你无法短时间摆脱那些事
You can't make that go away over night.
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I didn't know?
这不关你的事 Chase
You should mind you own business, Chase.
我想告诉你
All I'm trying to say
我来是为你工作
is that I'm here for you.
但今天不是你向大家证明你更强大的日子
But today is not the day to try to prove to everybody that you are better.
这会对你产生不利影响 你我都清楚
It's about to hit hard, you know that and I know that.
做回以前的自己吧
So do what you've gotta do, man.
调整好自己 我们才能展开工作
Get your head straight, so we can do our work.
爸 你在上面吗?
Dad, you're up there?
爸?
Dad?
嗯
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表