剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你好啊 卡拉 今早过得如何
Hello, Carla. How are you this morning?
-在哪交付 -你心情不错嘛
- Where's the dropoff? - You're in a good mood.
还没出什么乱子
Things haven't started going wrong yet.
不会有事的
Nothing's gonna go wrong.
你不该这么说 现在我心情不好了 谢了你啊
You shouldn't have said that. Now I'm not in a good mood. Thanks.
我在帮你啊
I'm here to help.
查找中
正在发送坐标
Sending coordinates now.
发送坐标中
已锁定
看着像个室内停车场
It looks like a parking garage.
你是怎么应对这种冒险的 弗兰克
How do you handle all this glamour, Frank?
重点是旅程 而非终点
It's about the journey, not the destination.
你又引用卡拉·布吕尼的话
Are you quoting Carla Bruni again?
卡拉·布吕尼 法国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
怎么 吃醋了
Why? Are you jealous?
什么事
Can I help you?
你这样开着引擎
You know, you are killing the ozone layer,
是在破坏臭氧层
leaving your engine running like this.
我看你一定没想过
I don't suppose you've ever
换辆天然气驱动的车吧
considered switching to a natural gas powered car.
就像我那辆
Like mine.
太棒了 又来一辆油老虎
Wonderful, another gas guzzler!
他们干嘛开枪
Why are they shooting?
搞什么
What the fuck?
什么情况
What's going on?
谢了
Thanks!
天哪
Oh my God!
让我下车
Let me out!
到底怎么回事 那些人是谁
What the hell is going on? Who were those guys?
系好安全带
Seat belt.
我靠
Shit!
你干嘛
What are you doing ?
看看你都对我的车做了什么
Look what you've done to my car!
抱歉 下次换辆电动汽车吧
Sorry about your car. Maybe next time try electric.
什么事
What?
看来交付地点不安全了
Looks like the drop site has been compromised.
那就不必交付了
No delivery then?
货他们还是要的 弗兰克
They still want the package, Frank.
真该扔进河里
I should throw it in the river.
我发新坐标给你
I'm sending you new coordinates.
查找中
发送坐标中
已锁定
接收坐标中
货在哪
Where is it?
后备箱
Trunk.
抱歉临时改地点
Sorry for the last minute change.
不过 事出突然嘛
But, uh... these things happen.
我想这样交易就结束了
I guess this concludes our business.
还有一件事
Except for one thing.
规矩一 绝不更改交易
Rule number 1: never change the deal.
非常人贩 电视剧版
第一季 第三集
你好啊 塔科尼警探
Hello, Inspector Tarconi.
弗兰克 你在家
Frank, you're home!
有什么能帮你的
Is there something I can help you with?
没什么事啦 就是
Uhh.. I'm sure it's nothing really. Just...
室内停车场出了场事故
There was an incident in the parking garage.
好像很有意思
Sounds fascinating!
不如进来详谈
Why don't you come inside, we can discuss it.
说吧
Now?
-什么事故 -是的
- About this incident. - Ah, yes.
一件惨案 毒枭火拼
An unfortunate thing, drug guns.
有人要偷货
Someone trying to steal the merchandise
有人去阻止
and someone trying to stop them.
我猜你对此一无所知吧
I don't suppose you know anything about it?
我毫不知情
No.
有个目击者
There was a witness.
那你该找他谈谈
Then you should talk to him.
是个女的
It was a "her".
也有可能你知道是女的
Or perhaps you knew it was a "her"
却故意唬我
and you were trying to bluff me.
我也不确定她的说法靠不靠谱
I'm not sure how reliable her story is.
我觉得她有所隐瞒
I have the feeling she was leaving something out.
现在的年轻人啊
Young people today...
又要出差
Another business trip?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart!
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
别甜言蜜语的 弗兰克
Don't try to sweet talk me, Frank.
客户要告你伤人
The client wants to present assault charges.
他们人真好
Well, that's very nice of them.
告诉他我随时有空跟他共进午餐
Tell him I'll have lunch with him anytime.
你能在七小时内赶到柏林吗
Can you make it to Berlin in 7 hours?
有点匆忙啊
Seems a bit hasty...
不过既然你妈妈坚持 我也不好推辞
But if your mother insists, I don't see why not.
好的 确定下来告诉你细节
Okay, I'm getting details when we confirm.
要穿正装吗
Did she say whether it was black tie?
弗兰克 你穿小丑服都行 我无所谓
Frank, you can wear a clown suit as far as I'm concerned.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
警探 知道上哪能租身礼服吗
Inspector, any idea where I can rent a tuxedo?
柏林
下午好
Good afternoon.
我刚拿到提货地点的坐标
I just got coordinates for the pickup.
在宪兵酒店
Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
柏林
德国
宪兵酒店
再给你发张照片
I'm also sending you a photo.
迪莉娅·维杰特
-这是接头人吗 -是货物
- This the contact? - That's the package.
客户要确保她安全离开柏林
The client wants to make sure she gets out of Berlin safely.
客户跟我说这张不是近照
And I'm told the photo's not so recent,
她可能看起来有些不同
so she might look a little different.
你就是司机吧
You must be the chauffeur.
什么事
Hey, what's happening?
我不急啊
Yeah, I'm not in a rush.
不行 我要去见我爸 他派了司机来
No, I can't. I gotta go meet my dad, he's already sent me a driver.
不知道
I don't know.
不 事实上他最近举止怪异
No, he's been acting pretty weird lately, actually.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss!
我赶时间
I'm on a schedule here.
我再打给你 好吗
Look, I'm going to have to get back to you. Okay?
再见
Bye.
那 走吧
So? Let's go!
我的行李在前台
Okay. My bags are at the front.
我很快就好
I'll just be a minute.
来吧
Okay. Come on.
客房♥服务
Room service.
有什么能帮你的
Can I help you ?
她在哪
Where is she?
这是更衣室那个女孩吧 但我...
I think that's the girl from the change room. But I...
你觉得怎么样 太过了吗
What do you think? Too much?
很漂亮
It's very pretty.
我再试试别的
I'll try on something else.
别走 我需要男士的意见
Don't go, I'm gonna need a man's opinion.
很美
Very nice.
什么事
Yes?
穿上
Get this on.
我很快就好
I'm just gonna be a minute.
走吧
Come on!
干嘛
What?
谁来收拾这个烂摊子啊
Who is going to clean this up?
到底怎么回事 那些人是谁
What the hell is going on? Who were those guys?
你肯定惹毛他们了
You must have really done something to piss them off.
不关我的事 他们是冲着你来的
This is not about me. They were after you.
什么
What?
有人雇我带你离开柏林
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表