剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我要验证一下这毒药的效果
I want to see that this toxin is as effective as advertised.
趴下 快趴下
On the ground. Get on the ground!
不介意我先脱下外套吧
Mind if I take off my jacket first?
随你
Go ahead.
但是
Although...
你何必多此一举
I don't know why you care.
因为几分钟后你就死翘翘了
'Cause you're going to be fuckin' dead in a minute.
我是卡森·伯恩哈特
It's Carson Bernhardt.
交易应已完成
The deal should be done by now.
但另一半钱还没打过来
And the second half of the payment is not in my account.
说好的一手交货 一手交钱
I held up my end. You hold up yours.
恐怕汇款不可能了
I'm afraid a deposit won't be possible right now.
你同伙暂时不太方便
Your colleague is somewhat indisposed.
-你是谁 -快递员
- Who is this? - It's the transporter.
你的接货人改变了交易
Your contact changed the deal.
我不喜欢
I don't like changing the deal.
有办法取出我脖子里东西吗
Any leads on getting this thing out of my neck?
我当年在中情局的一个同僚
Look, I know some people from my days with SCI
也许能取出胶囊
who might be able to help remove the capsule.
但我们也许不该杀掉买♥♥家
It's probably our best bet since you killed the buyer.
他先想杀我的
He tried to kill me first.
不管怎样 能帮我们的人
Anyway, I think the guy
住在尼斯附近
who can help us lives close to Nice.
-你还在日内瓦吗 -是的
- Are you still in Geneva? - Yeah.
你还有多少时间
How much time do you have left?
五小时多一点
Just over five hours.
没时间开回来了
No time to drive back.
你得下车去坐飞机
You have to leave the car there and fly.
我已在去机场的路上
I'm already on my way to the airport.
安德鲁
Andre?
声音识别 卡拉·瓦莱尔
卡拉
Carla.
-你怎么知道是我 -我是做声音识别的 记得吗
- How did you know it was me? - I do voice recog, remember?
你的众多天赋之一
Amongst your other specialities.
我猜你有所需要
I take it you need something.
我朋友身体有点状况
I have a friend with a medical condition.
这不是我的领域 什么身体状况
That's not really my field. What kind of medical condition?
他脖子被植入了某种设备
He has a device planted in his neck.
你想要我♥干♥什么 取出来吗
And you want me to do what? Remove it?
很棘手 但是的
It's tricky, but yes.
是某种微芯片
It's some kind of a microchip.
我需要更多信息
I would need to learn more about it.
我们来了
We're on our way.
你怎么知道我... 喂
How did you know I-- Hello?
卡拉
Carla?
聊得开心
Good talk.
-你好 -迪尔特
- Oui, hello? - Dieter.
弗兰克 我正准备吃午餐呢
Oh, Frank, I'm about to have lunch.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to interrupt.
-你在哪儿 -瑞士
- Where are you? - Switzerland.
真可怜
Oh, sorry to hear that.
你没带肉吧
I hope you didn't bring any meat with you.
我会把车留在
I'm about to leave the car
日内瓦国际机场
at the Aeroport Internationale de Geneve.
不 绝对不行 瑞士人都是小偷
No! NO! Out of the question. The Swiss are thieves.
他们一只手塞给你巧克力
They will offer you chocolate with one hand,
另一只就偷你钱包了
and steal your wallet with the other.
我要飞往尼斯 打电♥话♥给卡拉
I'm flying to Nice. Call Carla.
让她在停机坪准备好车等我
Make sure she meets me with a car on the landing pad.
弗兰克 你不能把德国车留在瑞士
Frank, you cannot leave a German car in Switzerland.
这是常识
This is common sense.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice here.
好吧 那你至少
OK, listen, at the very least
停在人烟稀少处
park it somewhere it won't attract attention--
深山老林 用叶子盖住
in a secluded forest under a pile of leaves, perhaps.
迪尔特 我停机场了 回头再说
Dieter, it'll be at the airport. I'll talk to you later.
-弗兰克 等等 -我要挂了 迪尔特
- Frank, wait. Frank-- - Got to go, Dieter.
我遇到了点小麻烦
Listen, I may have started something.
抱歉老兄
Sorry, my friend,
我现在没空说
but I don't have time for this right now.
我需要你的帮助 弗兰克
I need your help, Frank.
我到后给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I arrive.
卢梭公♥司♥
"3400不见了"是什么意思
What do you mean, the 3400's missing?
被人用正确密♥码♥提走了
It was signed out under the right access code.
我不管什么密♥码♥
I don't give a fuck about access codes! I--
我们可以收回所有通行卡
We can recall all the key cards.
还是我亲自来吧
I will do it myself.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
安德鲁·布赖特巴特
Andre Breitbart,
从麻省理工招募的天才
boy genius recruited straight out of MIT.
中♥央♥情报局 国防情报局
CIA, DIA...
为什么找他
Why him?
他更在乎芯片 而不是你
He'll be more interested in the chip than in you.
-这算好事吗 -是的 弗兰克
- And that's a good thing? - Yes, Frank.
他不想损害芯片 所以不会弄破胶囊
He won't want to damage it, so he won't break the capsule.
你也许有一线生机
And you might live.
你说的对
You're right.
这确实算好事
That is a good thing.
喂 你好
Oui, hello.
你好 迪尔特
Hello, Dieter.
我来找你了
I'm on my way to see you.
见鬼
Scheisse!
卡森
Carson.
我考虑了你的话 你是对的
I thought about what you said, and you're right.
不该让太多人来实验室
About too many people coming into the lab.
没错 人太多了 阿曼德
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's too much, Armand.
不能让他们污染测试环境
We don't want to contaminate--
把你的通行卡给我
I'll need your card.
我们应该严控进出 直到完成...
We should limit access until we finish the...
纳米管第二阶段测试
nanotube beta tests.
我需要进出权限 这是我的项目
I need access; it's my project.
当然 当然
Oh, of course, of course,
但我们要收回所有通行卡
but we are recalling all the cards.
把你的旧卡给我
I'll need your old one.
我们要加倍小心
We need to be careful.
我们的产品已名声在外
Word of our work is getting out.
如果被偷了
If that tech got stolen...
没错 千万不能落到坏人手里
Yeah. It could be very dangerous in the wrong hands.
我们必须齐心
We need to be in this together.
我们还齐心吧
We are in this together,
不是吗 伯恩哈特
aren't we, Bernhardt?
你说是就是
You always said we were.
找到胶囊了
There is the capsule.
太小了 我需要更多细节
It's too small. I need more detail.
看
There.
胶囊里面
Inside the capsule.
货物
The package.
厉害
Astonishing.
纳米管微芯片
A microchip built using nanotubes.
这是一种电极结构
It's electrode distribution.
不再分开传导电荷
Instead of moving individual electrons,
而是集束化传导
it fires them in a stream.
那胶囊呢
But the capsule?
见鬼
Holy shit.
正在溶解
It is degrading.
我不知道能否完好取出 不漏出毒药
I don't know if I can get it out without releasing the poison.
那我们换个方案
Then let's try another approach.
我只剩不到两个小时
I've got less than two hours.
我们要找到解药
We need to find that antidote.
你查过所有通行卡了吗
You've checked all the access cards?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表