剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
XR-50是节能 精密与精简融为一体的奇迹
The XR-50 is a miracle of economy, precision and simplicity.
再想想这还不是德国制♥造♥的
And to think that it's not even German.
难以置信 它可以安到任何车上
That's incredible. It can be fitted to any car.
把控制器接到车载计算机上 瞧
Wire the control unit into the on-board computer, et voila,
你的座驾就变得清洁灵巧了
you have clean, mean motoring.
-这玩意会影响性能吗 -当然了
- Is this thing going to affect performance? - Yes.
会提高性能
For the better.
你是说这玩意
You're telling me this thing
能减少油耗 提高车速吗
uses less fuel and will make the car faster?
这是个神器 我早说过
Yes, it's genius! I told you.
绝对神器
It's total genius!
最终会是这样
Well, yes, eventually.
装置有记忆系统
The unit has a memory system--
它会在驾驶速度级上学习运作
it learns to operate at the level it's driven at,
将燃油效率最大化 从而提升功率
and then maximizes fuel efficiency and increases power.
所以我是小白鼠
So I'm the guinea pig.
可以这么说
Kind of.
它启动了
It's alive...
我现在看见一个闪烁的蓝色信♥号♥♥
I am now looking at a flashing blue light.
XR-50依然完好
The XR-50 is alive and well.
所以最后的模型在特翠纳手上
So Trina has the last prototype.
我要得到它
I want it.
开始狩猎[法语]
A la chasse!
劳伦特 劳伦特
Laurent! Laurent.
火灾的事 我很难过
I was so sorry to hear about the fire.
我们的努力都付诸东流了
All our work gone.
你收到我给受害者家人的捐赠了吗
Did you get the donation I sent for the families of those poor men?
你知道那是蓄意谋杀 尤尔根
You know it was murder, Jurgen.
我很伤心 你觉得这事和我有关
It pains me you think I was involved.
我们的分歧本可以圆♥满♥解决
Our differences could have been resolved.
前提是我交出XR-50
As long as I handed over the XR-50.
我们付过钱了
We did pay for it.
我应该把它交给你 让你糟蹋吗
I'm supposed to give it to you so you can bury it?
情况不妙
That's not good.
怎么回事
What is it?
你是不是跟我隐瞒了什么
Is there something you haven't told me?
比如有人知道我们正把XR-50运往巴黎
Like, for example, someone knows we're taking the XR-50 to Paris?
我就喜欢猎物苦苦挣扎
I love it when they don't give up.
但愿这玩意有你说的那么神奇
Let's hope this thing works as well as you say it does.
该死
Shit!
我管这叫公路测试
Now that's what I call a road test.
他们刚才想杀了我们
They were trying to kill us!
你老爸干得不错 这玩意真管用
Your old man did a hell of a job. This thing really works.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
弗兰克 进展顺利吗
Frank. Everything alright?
简而言之 不
In a word, no.
我需要你帮我导一会儿航
I need you to track me for a while.
尼斯往巴黎之旅开始变得棘手了
Things on this Nice to Paris run are about to get more complicated.
知道未经我审查就擅自接活的下场了吗
See what happens if you take work I haven't vetted?
是的 卡拉 但我现在需要去巴黎的最快路线
Yes, Carla, but right now I just need the fastest route to Paris.
你得把手♥机♥扔出去 马上
You're throwing out a GSM 1800 signal. Red hot.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your cell phone.
抱歉 不得已而为之
Sorry, had to be done.
-你该征求我的同意 -你会说什么
- You could have asked. - And what would you have said?
我会把电池拿出来
I would have taken the battery out.
那个司机
There's a driver.
身手不错 我没料到这点
He's good. I wasn't expecting that.
-利路 -只要模型开着
- Le Loup-- - As long as the prototype is switched on,
我们就能追踪到他们
we can trace them.
如果想躲过追踪而关掉它
If they try to hide by turning it off,
他们就会寸步难行
they're standing still.
决不能让那辆车开到巴黎
That car cannot make it to Paris.
不惜一切代价
Do whatever it takes.
尼斯和巴黎的距离
It's nearly 1,000 kilometres
差不多有1000公里
between Nice and Paris.
他没机会的
He hasn't got a chance.
现在挂掉该死的电♥话♥ 让我完成工作
Now get off the fucking phone, let me do my job.
我好像闻到了什么
I thought I smelled something.
我知道模型在特翠纳手上
I know Trina is bringing the prototype.
-无稽之谈 -模型不会顺利送达的
- That's ridiculous! - The prototype won't make it.
给她打个电♥话♥
So call her.
告诉她停车走人
Tell her to park the car and walk away.
不按我说的做 你就等着收尸吧
Ignore me and her blood will be on your hands.
嗨 我是特翠纳 请留言
Hi, this is Trina. Leave a message.
特翠纳 我是爸爸
Trina, this is Papa.
尽快回电
Call me as soon as you can.
车上怎么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
生活中有比开车更重要的事 弗兰克
You know, there's more to life than just driving your car, Frank.
也许吧 但我现在唯一关心的就是开车
Maybe. But right now my only concern is driving this car.
只是工作吗 专家先生
Just a job, is that it, Mr. Professional?
无关个人
It's nothing personal.
但 是的
But yeah.
你只是把货物从地点A运到地点B吗
You just drive things from point A to point B?
从不关心它们是什么吗
Don't care what they are?
这就是定原则的原因
That's what the rules are for.
原则一 接下交易不改变
Rule number 1: Never change the deal.
原则二 不问姓名
Rule 2: No names.
原则三
Rule 3:
不开包裹
Don't open the package.
你已经打破两条原则了 弗兰克
Well, two of those are already broken, Frank.
是啊 所以我很不爽
Yeah, and I'm not happy about it.
帮我个忙吧 拽一下
Would you mind? Give it a pull.
你的仪器会让这辆车的电子设备过载吗
You think your machine could be screwing with the car's electronics?
可能需要一段短暂的磨合期
Yes, there might be a temporary adjustment process.
磨合期
Adjustment process?
我还是更喜欢你沉默的样子
I liked you better when you didn't speak.
他们可真是会跟踪啊
Of all the roads in all the world...
抓稳了
Hold on!
这才像话
This is more like it.
你还讨厌高温吗
Still hate the heat?
如果车能开成这样我就能忍♥受
I can take the heat if the car performs like this.
为什么要停车
Why are we stopping?
你疯了吗 开车啊
Are you crazy? Drive!
那个盒子连接着所有的系统 对吗
That box connects to all the systems, right?
没错 所以它才能如此高效
Yes, it's... it... that's what makes it so efficient,
它是个完美的超驰装置
it's a full override.
它把功率转到需要的系统上
It diverts power to the systems that need it.
他们也是这样追踪到我们的
Yeah, well, it's also how they're tracking us.
就像手♥机♥一样
Just like a cell phone.
关掉它 我们就"消失"了
While it's off, we're invisible;
只要一打开
the minute we turn it on,
我们的行踪便一览无遗
we might as well paint a target on the roof.
坚决不能发动
It stays shut down.
-不行 -必须这样
- No. - Yes.
不 XR-50至少需要750公里
No. The XR-50 needs at least 750 kilometres
才能完整记录性能详情
to fully register performance details.
你驾驶的性能详情
Your performance details.
我需要的是一瓶冰啤酒再冲个澡
Hmm. What I really need is a cold beer and a shower.
你在干什么
What are you doing!?
不 不 不
Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank!
没动力怎么刹车啊
There's no power to the brakes.
谁需要刹车了
Eh, who needs brakes?
-混♥蛋♥ -我是混♥蛋♥吗
- Asshole! - I'm an asshole?
是的 你是混♥蛋♥
Yes, you're an asshole.
-可能会撞死人的 -只要不是我就行
- Someone's going to get killed. - As long as it's not me.
-小心 -混♥蛋♥
- Attention! - Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
-没信♥号♥♥了 -搜查镇上所有的
- The signal's dead. - Search every car park,
停车场 车♥库♥ 酒店和旧货市场
garage, hotel and junkyard in this town.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表