剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
There is constant supervision.
如果你失手了 那你就等死吧
It's going to be a lot harder for you if you fail.
快来了
Almost time.
急诊室
你是司机吗
Are you the transporter?
尽快把这个带给客户
You've got to get this to the client as fast as possible.
时间紧迫
There's no time to lose.
怎么回事
What is going on?
心脏呢
Where's the heart?
-怎么会这样 -我们尚且不知
- How could this happen?! - We don't know yet.
我们已经确认心脏
We've confirmed that the heart
在捐赠医院的救护车上
was placed in the ambulance at the donor hospital.
肯定是在路上被偷了
It must have gone missing somewhere en route.
难道没人一直守着吗
Isn't someone supposed to be with it the entire way?
有 医护人员一路监督
Yes. Our technicians were there to supervise delivery.
我们在查明真♥相♥
We're trying to figure out what happened.
我向你保证我们在尽全力寻找心脏
I can assure you everything is being done to locate the heart.
警♥察♥正在赶来
The police are on their way.
过多久心脏会停跳
How long before the heart is not usable?
最多四小时
The heart can remain viable for only four hours at the most.
你们最好在那时之前找到他
You'd better find it before then.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-你是孩子的父亲吗 -是
Uh, are you the father of the young boy? - Yes.
我是塔科尼警探
I'm Inspector Tarconi.
负责调查此案
I will be in charge of the investigation.
有线索了吗
Do you have any leads?
确实有
As a matter of fact, we do.
负责运送心脏的
One of the technicians involved
一名医护人员失踪了
in the transfer of the heart has gone missing.
我们在出入市的大路上设立了检查点
We have set up checkpoints on all major roads into and out of the city.
警探 医护人员找到了
Inspector. They found the technician.
-他在这里 - 失陪了
- He's here. - Excuse me.
他按时取了心脏 但是没送过来
He collected the heart as scheduled, but it was never delivered.
显然 他在去机场的路上被拦下了
Apparently, he was picked up on his way to the airport.
他说自己要去度假
He claims he was going on vacation,
但是医院没有他请假的记录
but the hospital has no record of him asking for time off.
还剩多少时间
How much time do we have?
三个小时多一点
Just over three hours.
我进来时看到记者了
I passed some reporters on my way in.
是啊 坏事传千里
Yes, the story got out quite fast.
我要请你帮个忙
I need you to do me a favour.
-我是塔科尼警探 -好吧
- I'm Inspector Tarconi. - Good for you.
你在这家医院工作对吧
You work for this hospital, yes?
医护人员 还是移植小组的一员
A medical technician with access to the transplant team?
我已经告诉他们 我和这事没关系
Look, I already told them I had nothing to do with this.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
记者
Reporters.
他们一听说这种事就趋之若鹜
When they get a whiff of something like this,
简直无法拦住他们
it's almost impossible to keep them away.
我去和他们谈谈
I will talk to them.
深表歉意
Sorry about that.
我们说到哪里来了
Now... um, where were we?
你和他们说了什么
What did you say to them?
我说你认罪了
I just told them you confessed
还要供出所有涉案人员的名字
and that you were giving us the names of everyone involved in the plot.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 我从没这么说过
Are you fucking insane? I didn't say anything like that.
当然没有
Of course not.
但如果你真是无辜的
But if you're innocent, as you claim,
真正的罪犯就马上会知道
the people responsible will know immediately
这不过是我的计策
that it was just a trick on my part.
当然 我会保护
Of course, I am in a position to offer protection
愿意合作的人
for anyone willing to cooperate.
他知道心脏在哪吗
Does he know where the heart is?
不知道 但他告诉我们有人也许能帮忙
No. But he led us to a man who may be able to help.
-谁 -我以前和他打过交道
- Who? - Someone I have dealt with before.
警探
Yes, Inspector?
情况紧急 弗兰克
It's urgent Frank.
现在我不方便说话
I'm afraid I can't really speak now.
也许你看了新闻
Perhaps you have heard on the news.
用于移植的心脏被偷了
A heart was stolen. It was needed for a transplant.
-不 我没听说过 -我们抓到了一名男子
- No, I've not heard. -I just arrested a man
他说把心脏交给了快递员
who confessed to giving the heart to a driver for transport.
他描述了快递员和车的样子
He gave a description of the man and his car.
弗兰克 和你相符
Frank, it matched you.
我有消息就告诉你
I'll let you know if I hear anything.
弗兰克 要知道
Frank, you should know that
一名14岁男孩急需心脏 他病得很重
the heart is for a 14-year-old boy, very sick.
如果手术不在三小时内进行
He will die if this surgery is not carried out
他就会死
just under three hours now.
-弗兰克 -我得挂了 警探
- Frank? - Got to go, Inspector.
挂断
-货在哪里 -后备箱里
- Where's the package? - Trunk.
打开后备箱
Open it.
搞什么
What the fuck?
快打开 没空和你耗着
Hey. Let's go. We don't have time for this.
要报酬吗 打开后备箱
You want the payment? Open the trunk.
拦住他 拦住他
把老子的电♥话♥拿来
Give me my fucking phone!
我不喜欢你突然造访
You know I don't like it when you come by without calling.
我正好在这附近
I was in the neighbourhood.
-凯根 你想怎么样 -什么
- Kagan, what do you want. - What?
如果你不告诉我你来干嘛
If you don't tell me what you're doing here,
我就把你从窗户扔出去
I'm throwing you out those windows.
我们得谈谈你男人的事
We need to talk about your man.
说重点
Get to your point.
我在想
I've been thinking.
这可是头一回
That's a first.
最近 这些任务
Lately, when it comes to these jobs,
变得有些复杂
things have been getting a little complicated.
你得承认
I mean, you gotta admit,
有太多人死了
the body count has been getting a little high.
两次都是自卫 而且那些人都是匪徒
Self-defence both times, and they were both scumbags.
有一个还是你介绍来的
One of them was referred by you.
我只是说
All I'm saying is that
你男人开始小有名气了
your boy is starting to get a bit of a reputation.
什么名气
For what?
这样说吧 他很引人注目
Oh, let's just call it a flair for the dramatic.
这家伙很会惹麻烦 卡拉
The guy is a bull in a china shop, Carla,
树敌不少
and he's making enemies.
找到快递员 拿回心脏
Find the transporter, get me the heart,
再杀了那混♥蛋♥
then kill that asshole.
快去
Go!
我是德拉戈 老子的包裹呢
This is Drago. Where is my fucking package?
告诉你 我决定跳过中介 凯根
You know what? I'm cutting out the middle man, Kagan.
没错 就是你
Yes, I mean you.
又怎么了
Now what?
我刚刚都还和你谈过
What were we just talking about?
-你什么意思 -你男人又闯祸了
- What do you mean? - Your man is at it again.
阿吉 怎么回事
Aggy, what's going on?
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
给你
如果心脏超过三小时才到
If this heart takes any more than three hours to get here,
就失效了
it's not going to be viable.
血压下降
Blood pressure's dropping.
他的心脏正在衰竭
His heart's failing.
我们必须送他进手术室 去开门
We have to get him in the OR right away. Get the door.
走吧 快点
Let's go, let's go, quick.
快 快
走
Let's go.
怎么回事
What's happening?
他现在充血性心力衰竭 要进手术室
He's in congestive heart failure. They're taking him to the OR.
要立刻接上人工心肺机
They need to put him on a cardiopulmonary
给他保命
bypass machine immediately.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表