剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
A place for an ambush.
载我一程如何 宝贝
Give me a ride baby?
没问题宝贝
Oh you bet, sweetheart.
你还真是个绅士啊
Who said chivalry is dead?
行动
Let's go.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
还有一小时的车程就到了
We should be there in an hour.
是那个快递员吗
Is that the courier?
他怎么了
What's wrong?
我猜他也遇到了刚才那拨人
I'm guessing he ran the roadblock too.
你停车来看我了
You took your time.
别担心 我会帮你的
Just relax. I'm going to help you.
别费心了
Don't bother.
我们都心知肚明
We both know
已经于事无补了
it's not going to do any good.
帮我个忙
You do me a favour.
告诉薇薇安
You tell Viv
我出了什么事
what happened.
地址在后面
The address is on the back.
好的
Sure.
我们就像鲨鱼
We're like sharks.
弗兰克
Frank.
我叫弗兰克
Name's Frank.
弗兰克 荣誉之光
Blaze of glory, Frank...
乡下遍地都是汽车与尸体
There are cars and bodies all over the countryside.
这叫慎重吗
You call that discretion?
任务完成了
Hey, the job was done.
合约取消了
The contract's cancelled.
不要再联♥系♥我了
Do not contact me again,
我们没有任何关系了
our relationship has been terminated.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 埃米尔 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, Amir! You fucking asshole!
你就是那个大名鼎鼎的快递员
The famous transporter.
你在业界真是赫赫有名 请坐
I've heard so much about you. Please, have a seat.
来杯香槟给...
Champagne for Mister
不必了 多谢
No thanks.
我跟你说过这个英国人会赢的
I told you the Englishman would win.
虽然有成百上千个司机
There are hundreds of drivers,
可快递员只有一个
but only one Transporter.
恭喜赢家
Congratulations to the winner!
这是你的钱
I brought your money.
一个人死了
A man died.
那可真是不幸啊
Yes, that was unfortunate.
但那是职业风险
But it's a risky business.
你为什么要在乎这个
And what does it matter to you anyway?
你只是个司机
You're just a driver.
你拿一半
You get half.
另一半用来抚恤奥班纳的家人
The rest is for O'Bannon's family.
有疑议吗
Are we going to have a problem with that?
我认为没有
I didn't think so.
所以呢
So?
什么
So what?
包裹里面有什么
What's in the package?
我载了你一程 只此而已 别想多
I gave you a ride. That's all you'll get from me.
真是难以置信
You're unbelievable.
我就当作是夸奖了
I'll take that as a compliment.
这事没完
This isn't over.
那就后会有期
See you around then.
薇薇安·奥班纳
华盛顿特区
皮特给你的
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表