剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
他就在这里的某个地方
He's here, somewhere.
承认吧 你觉得我很厉害
Admit it. You're impressed.
不 我不那么认为
No, I am not impressed.
-你的计划是什么 -躲起来
- What's the plan? - We hole up.
明早还有更好的机会
We'll have a better chance tomorrow morning.
只剩100公里就到巴黎了
It's only 100 kilometres to Paris.
卢瓦尔酒店
弗兰克 你怎么样
Hey Frank, how are you?
我本能过得更好 迪尔特
I've had better days, Dieter
不瞒你说 那车有点刮花了
I can't lie. The car's a little bruised
我像在演《警♥察♥与卡车强盗》
and I'm living my own version of Smokey and the Bandit.
特翠纳还好吗
Oh? Is Trina safe?
她没事 我也没事 谢谢关心
She's fine. As am I, thanks for asking.
你在哪里
Where are you?
还有几个小时 我就到巴黎了
In a couple of hours I'll be in Paris.
这比坐飞机好多了
It's better that I didn't fly.
已经好久没开车了 感觉很好
It's been a long time since I did that drive, and I like it.
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
如果你开辆真车的话 你现在应该到了
Well, if you drove a real car you'd be there by now.
再说笑就让你坐火车回家 弗兰克
Keep the jokes coming, Frank, and you can get the train home.
我又没求你来
I didn't ask you to come.
我怎么能错过劳伦特凯♥旋♥的那一刻
I can't miss Laurent's moment of triumph!
如果我不能甩掉尤尔根的爪牙
If I don't get Jurgen's thugs off my back,
可能不会有凯♥旋♥的那一刻
there might not be a moment of triumph.
只要我发动车子 他们就会发现我们
The minute I turn the car on, they know exactly where we are.
是我在向你寻求帮助 迪尔特
That was me asking what I can do, Dieter.
是我在思考呢
That was me thinking.
边开车边思考很危险的
Thinking and driving can be dangerous.
我一会儿再打给你 别开太快了
I'll call you in a bit. Don't drive too fast.
跟谁通话呢
Who was that?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
-不关我的事 -我点了酒
- None of my business. - I ordered some wine.
我要去泡个澡
I'm going to take a bath.
喂
Hello?
爸爸 是我
Papa, it's me.
特翠纳 你去哪里了
Trina! Where have you been?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you!
尤尔根知道你要来
Jurgen knows you're coming.
我没事 快递员甩掉他们了
I'm okay. The Transporter lost them.
我现在很安全
I-- I'm safe now.
这么做不值得 特翠纳
Nothing's worth this, Trina.
别管XR-50了 快离开那里
Leave the XR-50 and get out of there.
不 爸爸 我必须解决这事
No! Papa, I have to see this through.
我们必须战胜他们
We have to face them down.
尤尔根 石油巨头卡索
Jurgen, Casso, Big Oil.
我会挺过去的
I'm going through with it.
不 我担心你会有危险 特翠纳
No, I could not bear anything to happen to you, Trina.
不会的
It won't.
爸爸 你该看看那车 太惊人了
Papa, you should see the car. It's incredible.
经过这次修正再配上驾驶员
With this modification, and the driver...
它比我们想象得反应还要好
it's responding better than we ever imagined.
真的吗
Really?
更快了 而且几乎不用油
It's actually faster. And the fuel gauge barely moved!
就连快递员也觉得很厉害 爸爸
Even the Transporter is impressed, Papa.
明早巴黎见
I'll see you in Paris in the morning.
保重 亲爱的
Take care, cherie.
你也是 别担心 我没事 我爱你
You too. And don't worry, I'm fine. Je t'aime.
再见
Bye.
你不喜欢我的主意吗
You don't like my idea?
那根本不算主意 只是...
It's not really an idea, it's--
简单 我喜欢简单
Simple. I like simple.
一会儿见 别迷路了
See you soon. Don't get lost.
一点也不好笑 弗兰克
Not funny, Frank.
抱歉 你刚才...
I am sorry, were you--
没事
It's fine.
你只订了一间房♥吗
You only booked one room?
我到车里睡
I'll sleep in the car.
你担心晚上会有人偷走它吗
You afraid someone might make off with her in the night?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你今天救了我 还有我父亲的杰作
You saved my life today. And my father's work.
我说了 我只是送包裹
I said I'd deliver the package.
那是我的工作
That's what I'm gonna do.
他们明天会更凶猛地
They're going to come
追捕我们 是不是
after us even harder tomorrow, aren't they?
是的
Yes.
你认为我们有机会吗
And do you think we have a chance?
总会有机会的
There's always a chance.
-你没想逃走吗 -那就改变交易了
- You don't want to walk away? - That would be changing the deal.
你不会那样做的 是不是
And you wouldn't want to do that, would you?
你渡过了漫长的一天
You've had a long day.
是的
Yes.
明天也会很漫长
And tomorrow will be a long day also.
就是这
That's it.
-你去哪了 我起来发现你不在 -蹲下
- Where were you? I woke up, you were gone and-- - Get down.
-什么 -蹲下
- What? - Get down!
-你没事吗 -该启程了
- Are you okay? - Time to go.
你们已经无路可逃了
You've got nowhere to go.
上车 把门锁好
Get in the car and lock the doors.
-我以为你会更壮 -我以为你会更帅
- I thought you'd be bigger. - I thought you'd be better looking.
没必要使用暴♥力♥ 我知道你要什么
There's no need for violence. I know what you're after.
你很爽快 我的朋友
You're very cool, my friend.
也许太爽快了吧
Maybe too cool?
也许车做过手脚了
Hmm? Maybe the car's rigged?
你去把引擎盖打开
You open the hood.
把装置拿出来
Get the unit.
去拿 你个白♥痴♥
Get it, you idiot.
-他们在后面 -该死
- They're back. - Oh shit.
在我们的可视范围内
We have visual contact.
不用费心追踪那个装置了
Don't worry about tracking the unit.
我们没法比他们更快了 是吗
We're not going to outrun them, are we?
是的
Nope.
但我们有别的选择
But we do have options.
快点 你个白♥痴♥ 快
Come on, you idiot! Let's go!
他们逃不掉了
Ah, we got 'em!
搞什么
What the fuck?
去旁边 快快快
Up the side! Go, go, go, go!
靠近点
Get close!
再近点
Closer!
桥梁施工中
该死
Oh, merde.
特翠纳 特翠纳 开门
Trina! Trina, open the door.
我动不了了
I'm stuck.
特翠纳
Trina!
如果有人问起谁向你通风报信
If anyone ever asks you what tipped you off,
你可以说是我
you can say it was me.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们要做个决定
We have a decision to make.
接得住吗
Can you catch?
把电♥话♥给那妞
Give it to the girl.
把电♥话♥给那妞
Give it to the girl!
特翠纳 把手给我
Trina, give me your hand.
喂
Hello?
特翠纳 我和你父亲在一起
Trina, I'm here with your father.
你敢伤害他
If you hurt him...
不 我不伤害人
No, I don't hurt people.
我雇了利路去做这事
That's what I pay Le Loup for.
我只想让你父亲知道
I just wanted your father to know
我不只是说说而已
I wasn't lying about the situation.
-爸爸 -特翠纳
- Papa?! - Trina?
XR-50没戏了 我没法送过来
The XR-50's finished. I can't get it there.
保护好自己就行
Just keep yourself safe.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表