剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
柏林
用力
Harder.
用力抽她
Hit her harder, please.
下手多重由我决定
I decide how much pain she gets.
付钱多少由我决定
And I decide how much money you get.
收起来
Put those away.
快点
Now.
弗兰克 我就知道你会打电♥话♥来
Frank, I figured you'd call.
你听说过W.C.菲尔兹吗
Do you know who W.C. Fields was?
两人皆为上世纪初喜剧演员
-是和梅·韦斯特结婚的那个人吗 -不
- The guy who married Mae West? - No.
他拒绝与动物和小孩合作
He was a guy who refused to work with kids and animals.
-我也同意 -你不会打开货物了吧
- I'm a fan. - Don't tell me you opened the package.
-它自己蹦出来的 -那狗狗多可爱
- I thought about it. - That cute little dog!
-原来你一直都知道 -别这样弗兰克
- So you knew about this all along? - Lighten up, Frank.
这任务钱多风险小
It's easy money.
没有钱多风险小这回事
There's no such thing as easy money.
亲爱的
Hi, baby!
过来亲 妈妈想你
Come here, baby! Mommy missed you!
你想妈妈吗 小宝贝
Did you miss mommy, my little baby?
他想跟你道别
Hum? Ah! He wants to say goodbye!
说"拜拜"
Say bye bye!
汪汪
Woof.
-给我 -我的地方 按我的规矩来
- Give it to me. - This is my place. We play by my rules.
-听着 如果她不在这里 -怎样
- Look, if she wasn't here-- - What?
你会怎样
What would you do?
-给我 -让专业人士来做
- Give it to me. - Leave this to a professional.
你们谁快抽我啊 拜托
Uh, could one of you hit me please?
舒服
Yes!
爽
Yes! Oh!
《非常人贩》 第一季第十集
柏林
爷爷
Grandfather.
有消息吗
Have you heard anything yet?
他们今天运走它
They're moving it today.
这不只是为了我
It's not just for me, you know.
我懂 爷爷 这是为了大家
I know, grandfather. It's for all of us.
为了大家
All of us.
没错
Yes.
很美 不是吗
Ah! Striking, isn't it?
你信不信
What would you say
我明天就能把这幅画
if I told you I could sell that painting tomorrow
以50万欧元卖♥♥出
for half a million euros?
那你得先偷到手
I'd say you'd have to steal it first.
我只是假设一下
Speaking hypothetically, of course.
-当然 -我叫特雷西
- Of course. - Name's Tracy.
这位是弗罗斯先生
This is Mr. Voros.
我们速战速决吧 他越早送货
Let's get this over with. The sooner he makes the delivery,
我越早拿钱
the sooner I get my money.
小心货物
Now, you be careful with that,
你压根不知道它的价值
because you have no idea how much it's worth.
-冷静点 -把你后备箱的
- Take it easy. - The package
货物给我
in your trunk, give it to me.
恕难从命
I can't do that.
-给我 快点 -为什么
- Give it to me! Now! - Why?
-因为那属于我 -放下枪
- Because it belongs to me! - Put the gun down.
我只是个送货司机
I'm just a driver, delivering a package
那货是从我手里偷走的
Which was stolen from me.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
凭我手里的枪
Because I'm the one holding the gun.
你知道车里装的是什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've got in that car?
-那与我无关 -盲目从命吗
- It's none of my business. - Following orders?
这叫照章办事
Sticking to the deal, actually.
给我
Give it to me.
小心用枪 很危险的
You should be careful with those things. They can be dangerous.
你就是司机
You're the driver?
你跟我想象的不同
Not what I expected.
你也不同
Likewise.
货物在哪里
Where's the package?
跟我来
Follow me.
-拍卖♥♥何时开始 -三个月后 在巴黎
- So when's that auction, Professor? - Three months. Paris.
-司机到了 凯伯尔先生 -太好了
- The driver has arrived, Mr. Khyber. - Oh, perfect.
这一刻我期待已久
I've been waiting a long time for this.
终于到手了
Finally.
太美了
Incredible.
那么 货已送达
Well, if our business is done...
留步
Wait a second.
这件作品我搜寻已久
This is something I've been pursuing for quite some time now.
我要让同伴检查一下
I need to have my associate here inspect it,
确保运输中没有损伤
just to make sure it wasn't damaged in transport.
教授
Professor?
好的 光线运用很考究
Yes, yes... Exquisite use of light...
美轮美奂
It's magnificent.
-确实 -等等
- Yes, it is. - Wait...
不
No...
怎么了
What is it?
这也是幅杰作
Well, it may be a masterpiece in its own right,
但并不是你买♥♥的那幅 这是赝品
but it's not the painting you bought. It's a forgery.
不可能
That's impossible.
也许吧 但我应该没看错
Maybe. But I doubt I'm wrong.
见鬼
Fuck!
我非常失望
This is extremely disappointing.
我只负责运货
I just deliver the package.
货物真假与我无关
I'm not responsible for what's inside.
为这幅画 我付了一百万定金
I made a down payment of a million dollars for this painting.
在我查清前
I'm sure you won't mind the hospitality
你先在寒舍逗留片刻
of my estate while I look into this.
你们老板真是热爱动物啊
A real animal lover, your boss.
坏消息
Bad news.
教授确认了画作是赝品
The professor's confirmed the painting is a fake.
我说过了
Well, like I said,
-与我无关 -雇你送货的人
- it's got nothing to do with me. - The man who hired you
说他给了你真品
to make the delivery says he gave you the real painting.
当然了 他还能说什么呢
Of course he did. What else is he going to say?
所以 有人撒谎了
So, someone is lying, then.
我们只要查出是谁就行了
We just have to find out who.
既然你就在眼前 那就先从你开始
Since you happen to be here right now, you go first.
你是左撇子还是右撇子
Are you left-handed, or right-handed?
我这么问是因为
I only ask because it usually saves time
剪常用手的手指
and a hell of a lot of mess
能省去很多时间 也没那么血腥
to go straight for the fingers of the dominant hand.
这是今天第二次有人拿枪指着我
Second time today I've had a gun pulled on me.
我想和赤松先生交谈
I need to speak to Mr. Akamatsu.
我知道东京有时差 但此事紧急
Yes, I know what time it is in Tokyo. It's urgent.
我保证查个水落石出
I can assure you, I'll get to the bottom of this.
是的 我知道会有何后果
Yes, I am aware of the consequences.
我知道你们这群蠢货对艺术一无所知
I don't expect any of you idiots to know anything about art,
所以我给你们好好解释一下
so I'm going to try to explain this really carefully.
那幅画是一组画作之一
That painting was part of a set.
季节不同 景色相同
The same scene done four times,
每幅画代表一个季节
each representing one of the four seasons
冬 春
winter, spring,
夏 秋
summer and fall.
我拥有其中三幅
I own three of them.
分开卖♥♥ 每幅画值两千万
Individually they're each worth about twenty million.
合起来卖♥♥ 价格就会翻五倍
As a set, they're worth five times that much.
我已找到买♥♥家
I already have a buyer.
如果不交货他会很失望
He will be very disappointed if I don't deliver.
-发生了什么 -这蠢货的枪
-Now, what happened? - Dumbfuck here
被司机抢了
let the driver take his gun.
我可以用拨火棍抽死你
I could beat you to death with this poker...
但那会脏了我的地毯
but that would make a mess on the carpet.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表