剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
搞什么
What the fuck?
放轻松 冒失鬼
Easy, cowboy.
迪尔特·豪斯曼来电 接听
-你好 弗兰克 -稍等
- Hello, Frank. - Can you hold on a minute?
-这样可不安全啊 -什么不安全
- That's not safe. - What's not safe?
一个冒冒失失的司机
Some inappropriate driving.
看吧 弗兰克
You see, Frank?
这就是我不愿把索菲借给你的原因
That's why I can't ever trust you with Sophie.
-索菲 -对 索菲
- Sophie? - Sophie, yeah.
我给新车起的名字
That's what I'm calling the new car.
我不喜欢 车又不是宠物
I don't like it. It's not a pet, Dieter.
我不明白你为什么不愿把车借给我
I don't understand why you won't just let me drive the car.
这得商量
It will need negotiating.
这就是说你要我帮忙
Well, that means you need a favour.
不 我需要一套西装
No, I need a suit.
去市中心码头区旁的商场买♥♥吧
Go to that place downtown by the waterfront.
用我卡付 我忙着呢
Take my credit card. I'm busy.
忙忙忙
Always busy.
我的索菲
Sophie.
放马过来吧
Give it to me.
抱歉了 亲爱的 不陪你玩了
Sorry, babe, gotta go.
该甩掉你这讨厌的跟屁虫了
Time to ditch this tailing piece of tail.
那家伙车技出众 毋庸置疑
Dude can drive. No doubt.
还需要别的吗
You need anything else?
不用了 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
非常人贩 电视剧版
第一季 第五集
拨号♥ 卡拉
你迟到了
You are late.
把地址给我
Just give me the address.
下个路口左转
Next left.
该死
Shit!
怎么了
What? What happened?
我把衬衫弄脏了
My shirt. It's ruined.
不管怎样 一分半钟后到达取货地点
Whatever. You've got 90 seconds to the pickup.
我不能穿着脏衬衫见客户
I can't meet the client with a dirty shirt.
还有一百米就到了
You're 100 meters from the pickup.
挂断
再见 卡拉
Bye, Carla.
上帝啊
Jesus.
弗兰克 规则五
Rule Number Five, Frank,
车上禁止喝咖啡
no coffee in the car.
看看谁迟到了
Now who's late?
守时可是第一要务啊
Rule One, people. Rule Number One.
客户迟到了
The drop's late.
耐心是美德 弗兰克
Patience is a virtue, Frank.
现在还不见人影
They're still late.
你才等了多久啊
Better than being really late.
三十秒不出现我就闪人
I'll give them 30 seconds.
你得学会变通
Come on, you need to be more flexible.
美国人就爱迟到
They're Americans, they're late.
把电♥话♥放下
Drop the phone.
慢慢来 幅度不要大
Nice and easy. No sudden moves.
把手举起来
Hands in the air.
转过身来
Turn around.
杰克·珀金斯
Jack Perkins?
你在这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
惊喜吧 我就是你的"货物"
Surprise. I'm the package.
别这样
Oh, no.
我来美国就是为了你吗 不行
You're the reason I'm in the US? No way.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我会付钱的
I made it worth your while.
跟钱没关系 这是原则问题
It's not about the money, Jack. It's the rules.
去你的原则 弗兰克
Fuck the rules, Frank.
要是仇家发现我回来 我就完蛋了
The wrong people find out I'm back, I'm dead.
需要用到枪吗
Was the gun really necessary?
以防万一
Precautions.
要不是我眼睛有问题
You never woulda got the drop
你还接不到这次任务呢
if these were still workin' right.
什么
What?
眼睛里是光感器
Photoreceptors in my eyes.
我快瞎了
Done.
你还是挺能打的啊
You don't fight any different.
我还是觉得我能打赢你
I still think I'm gonna win.
是啊 我还记着呢
Yeah, I remember that
你给我们上的近战训练课程
from that close-combat training course you ran for us.
所以你现在还活得好好的
Why you're still in one piece.
不仅是因为这个原因
Not the only reason.
要是你没当时没回去找我
I would never have got out of that village
我可能就死在那个村子里了
if you hadn't come back for me.
你以为我舍得抛弃你吗
You think I would have just left you there?
那么
So...
你舍得把我扔在这儿吗
you just gonna leave me here?
车内严禁吸烟
You can't smoke in the car.
我疯了么 吸烟有害健康
What? Do you think I'm crazy? Smoking'll kill you.
枪更有害健康 多加小心
This'll kill you quicker. Take it easy with it, will you?
关闭手♥机♥
We need to turn off your cell,
定位系统
and your GPS,
和所有的追踪设备
any other tracking devices.
从现在起 只能用固定电♥话♥
Only land lines from here on out.
我跟狗屁中情局已经没关系了
I'm not getting involved in Agency bullshit.
弗兰克 你是我唯一信任的人
Frank, you're the only one I can trust.
我要是自己能开车 我早就开了
If I could drive myself, I would.
求你了
Please.
我们去哪儿
Where to?
乔治街
George Street.
在什么地方
And where would that be?
我会告诉你怎么走
I'll tell you where to go.
盲人给路痴指路
The blind leading the blind.
是啊
Yeah.
乔治街快餐店
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing?
这里有全费城最美味的牛肉三明治
Best Philly cheesesteak in the world.
我想买♥♥几个带走
I just want a couple to go.
车上禁止吃东西
You're not eating in the car.
好吧 那我们吃完再走
Fine. We'll eat in here then.
我在中情局工作那会儿
When I was working outta Langley,
一周要来这儿两三次
I'd come down here 2, 3 times a week.
劳拉下课了之后
When Laura wasn't in school,
我会带她过来
I'd bring her with me.
做外勤这点是最苦的
That's the hardest part about being in the field.
我必须和她分开
Having to leave her behind.
她都有孩子了
He had a kid.
弗兰克 我是当外公的人了
Frank, I'm a grandpa.
可我到现在都没见过孙子一面
I've never even seen his face.
他快七岁了
Nearly 7 years old
可我连话都没跟他说过
and I've never heard his voice.
我真的该退休回家了
It's time to come home.
不能让劳拉去机场接你吗
You couldn't just have Laura pick you up at the airport?
事情没那么简单
Complications.
什么事扯上中情局还不复杂
With the CIA? You're kidding.
你确定没人知道你已经回来了吗
You're sure no one knows you're back?
但愿如此
I hope not.
我不是让你关了手♥机♥吗
I said no phones.
这是一次性电♥话♥
It's a burner.
迪尔特
Dieter.
弗兰克 如果请柬上要求佩戴黑色领带
Frank, if the invitation says black tie,
那黑色领带能配蓝色牛仔裤么
can I wear a black tie with blue jeans?
这事很急吗 迪尔特
Is this an emergency, Dieter?
急啊 事关我姐姐的婚礼
Yes, it's my sister's wedding.
我现在有事
I can't talk about this now.
你还想不想开我的索菲了
Do you want to drive Sophie?
别给车起名字 迪尔特 你在哪儿
Don't give the cars names, Dieter. Where are you?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表