剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, papa.
特翠纳
Trina?
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你父亲很爱你 特翠纳 谁能怪他呢
Your father loves you, Trina. And who could blame him?
去死吧
Go to hell.
特翠纳向你告别
Trina says goodbye.
我讨厌谈判
I hate negotiating.
让我的活儿了无生趣
It takes all the fun out of the job,
-你不觉得吗 -你站着说话不腰疼
- don't you think? - That's easy for you to say.
该死
Shit.
要推一下吗
Ha. Need a push?
我现在必须得杀了你
I have to kill you now, you know that.
公事公办
Nothing personal.
迪尔特 别管车了
Dieter! Forget the car!
特翠纳 回到车里
Trina, back inside.
打开顶窗 开顶窗 快
Open the sunroof. Open the sunroof! Come on!
没事 加油
It's okay, come on.
好了吗 把手给我
Okay, ready? Give me your hand.
好 翻身下去
Okay, round you go.
那个模型 没了
The prototype. It's gone.
我们弄丢了 再也无法展出XR-50了
We lost it. We'll never get the XR-50 to the show.
你真的让我很恼火
You're really starting to piss me off.
弗兰克
Frank!
加油 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
弗兰克 注意
Frank, careful!
就现在 弗兰克 加油
Now, Frank. Come on!
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
好样的 弗兰克 非常好
Good, Frank. Very good.
小心铲子 弗兰克
The shovel, Frank!
打他 打他脸 弗兰克
Hit him. Hit him in the face, Frank.
很好 很好
This is good. This is good.
对 很好 弗兰克
Yah. This is good, Frank.
你倒是慢条斯理的
You took your time.
我不想打到你
Well, I didn't want to hit you.
你让我不管怎样都往前开
You said keep going no matter what.
我跟她说呢
I was talking to her.
而你完全没按我说的做
And you did the opposite of what I told you.
好吧
Fine.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Schnell.
我不明白为什么我不能开车
I don't see why I can't drive.
能不能别这么快
Maybe not so fast?
我的宝贝闺女苏塞特不习惯这么快
My little girl Suzette isn't used to going this fast.
苏塞特
Suzette?
-是啊 -不是吧
- Yeah. - Really?
你得相信我 迪尔特
You have to trust me, Dieter.
你可以早点告诉我
Well, you could have told me that
你把装置从车上取下 交给了迪尔特
you took the unit out of your car and gave it to Dieter.
我想保持惊喜嘛
I didn't want to ruin the surprise.
这主意真好 弗兰克
That was a very good idea, Frank.
他们以为你拿着装置 所以跟着你
They thought you had the unit, so they followed you.
就像特洛伊木马
Like a Trojan Horse.
是我的主意 特翠纳
That was my idea, Trina.
-怎么了 -我知道 迪尔特
- What? - I know, Dieter.
-我知道 -那就好
- I know. - Yeah.
别 拜托 弗兰克
No! Please... Frank!
不要啊 苏塞特
No, no, no. Suzette!
创意汽车展
好了 好了 停车
Okay. Okay. Stop!
求你了 停车
Please, please, stop!
弗兰克 开慢点
Frank, not so fast.
弗兰克 拜托 停车
Frank, please. Stop it!
你疯了 弗兰克
You're crazy, Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
到了
There.
你个疯司机
You crazy driver.
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my Papa?
-爸爸 -特翠纳
- Oh, Papa! - Trina!
-去把部件拿来 -对
- Go get the part. - Oh, yeah.
谢谢你保护她
Thank you for keeping her safe.
下面出场的 出乎我们意料
And in a surprise change in our schedule,
是由拉克罗伊实验室的劳伦特·拉克罗伊
the highly anticipated announcement
为我们带来众望所归的发布演讲
from Laurent La Croix, of La Croix Labs.
拉克罗伊先生数年来
Mr. La Croix has been
从事于低燃油科技
working with low fuel technology for several years
他辉煌的成果即将展示给世人
and his brilliant success is ready to be seen by the world.
-有请拉克罗伊先生 -非常感谢
- Mr. La Croix! - Thank you very much.
这就是你们众所期待的东西
This is what you've been waiting for.
它将改变我们对燃油效率
This will change the way we think about fuel efficiency
和汽车设计的认识
and car design.
你一定就是尤尔根吧
You must be Jurgen.
特翠纳 这就是尤尔根
Trina, this is Jurgen!
很高兴能把脸和名字对上号♥
Nice to put a face to the voice.
朝这脸上踹一脚会更好
Nicer to put a foot to the face.
-我们成功了 -你成功了 干得好
- We did it. - You did it. Well done.
去站在他身边吧
Go and be with him.
你有
Did you...?
打开包裹吗
Open the package?
我们要遵守原则 迪尔特
There are rules, Dieter.
我们得找辆车
We need to find a car.
不 弗兰克
Oh no, Frank...
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表