剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
先从司机下手
Start with that driver.
查出他知道什么 然后杀了他
Find out what he knows. And then kill him.
弗兰克
Frank.
-我到了 -浪子回家了
- I'm here. - Ah, the rider's coming home.
进来吧
Come in.
我常自问 为何要做这个工作
Why do I do this work, you ask yourself, Frank?
因为这工作简单 A处拿货
Because it's simple. Pick something up at point A,
B处交货 轻松简单
take it to point B. End of story. Nothing complicated.
你喜欢例行公事 弗兰克
You are a man who likes routine, Frank.
正是 怎么会变成这副光景
Exactly. So why does it turn to shit?
你应该遵守规定
You need to stick by your rules.
车好了吗
Is the car ready?
是的
Yeah,
系统检查六十秒后结束
system check is complete in maybe sixty seconds.
有什么能帮忙的
What can I do for you?
画作是赝品
The painting was a forgery.
-你打开货物了 -说来话长
- You opened the package? - Long story.
我需要你查查那个画廊老板
I need you to find out about that gallery owner.
-特雷西 -我还要你查一个摩托牌照
- Tracy? - And I need you to run a motorcycle plate.
-好的 还有其它事吗 -是的
- All right. Anything else? - Yeah.
给我找个简单安全的任务
Find me a nice simple delivery for a change.
你想过换份工作吗
Do you ever think about switching jobs?
每天只想三四次吧
Only three or four times a day.
搜索匹配车牌
那样你会很无聊的 弗兰克
Just imagine how bored you would get, Frank.
找到匹配车牌
注册信息
丽贝卡·毕沙罗
生日 1984年7月21日
谢谢 卡拉
Thanks, Carla.
你来这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我想来谈谈油画的事
I've come to talk about the painting.
你每周来两次
So, you will come twice a week,
现金付款
you will pay in cash,
不准抱怨 不管发生什么
and you will never complain. No matter what happens.
别太粗暴
I don't want anything too rough.
这点我来决定
I'll decide about that.
而且别弄出伤痕
And no marks.
我可不想被老婆问话
I don't want my wife asking questions.
你个坏小子
You're a naughty boy,
我们俩都是
aren't we?
我只是来这找点乐子
I'm just here to have a little fun.
不想有什么危险 把剪刀收起来
Nothing dangerous. You can put those away.
我告诉你 你们这些商人都一样
You know what? You businessmen are all the same.
外强
Big men on the outside,
中干
frightened little boys on the inside.
-你有活干了 -抱歉
- I have a job for you. - I'm sorry,
科拉女王没空
Madame Cora is not available.
你少来 现在是工作时间
Don't Madame Cora me: it's work time.
她现在和客户在一起
She's with a client right now.
我会让她完事之后给你打电♥话♥
I'll have her call when she's done.
少废话 你替我♥干♥活 全天无休
Cut the crap. You work for me. Full time.
你是我的 马上给我过来
I own you, so get over here.
你这是准备去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我得去谈笔生意
I have business to attend to.
现在可是游戏时间
Right now, is playtime.
我来这只想
I'm just here...
被抽几鞭
...for light whipping.
你知道吗
You know what?
在我弄伤你之前赶紧滚
Get out before you get hurt.
我已经告诉过凯伯尔了
I already told Khyber
我不知道
I don't...
我不知道那幅画的情况
I don't know anything about the painting.
你得去找中间人 他叫特雷西
Talk to the broker. His name is Tracy.
如果有人知情 那肯定是他
If anyone knows anything about this...
我们会问他的
Oh, we're going to talk to him,
不要操心
don't worry about that.
弗罗斯先生 现在有个问题
But here's the thing, Mr. Voros,
我们得查明真画在谁手上
we need to find out who has the real painting.
我们很难相信
And we're finding it very hard to believe
你对此一无所知
that you don't know anything about it.
我要你慢慢想想
I want you to think long...
好好想想
and hard...
我不知道
I don't know.
看来你需要点
You know what you need?
小刺♥激♥
A little more incentive.
告诉我
So tell me...
你是左撇子 还是右撇子
are you left-handed or right-handed?
不
No...
不
No... No...
你不该闯进别人家里
You shouldn't break into people's houses.
你也不该骑着摩托车追汽车
And you shouldn't chase cars on a motorcycle.
我知道有些人车技出色
I know a few people who can ride like that.
但你不是那种人
You're not exactly that type.
是吗 那我是哪种人
Oh yeah? What type am I?
来自美国郊区的犹太乖乖女
A nice Jewish girl, from an American suburb.
那些画
The pictures
里面穿西装的老先生是谁
the one with you and the older gentleman in a suit?
我祖父
My grandfather.
毕沙罗的画作是赝品
The Pissarro? It was fake.
我买♥♥家的专家顾问一眼就看出是假画
My buyer's expert barely looked at it: he had no doubt.
真迹不难辨认
When you see the real thing, you know right away.
伪造者怎样都复♥制♥不了真迹的精髓
There's an essence that no forger ever captures.
但你觉得我手上的是真品
But you thought I had the real one.
我听说真品在柏林
I heard that the original was in Berlin:
凯伯尔想要
Anton Khyber wants it,
查尔斯·特雷西准备把这幅画卖♥♥给他
and Charles Tracy offered it to him.
抱歉我刚打了你
I'm sorry about the frying pan:
我只想要回自己的东西
I just want what's mine.
凭什么你比别人更有资格得到这画
And what makes you more deserving than anyone else?
家庭相册
Family photos?
这是我的高祖母
This was my great-great-grandmother.
你看到了吗
See that?
-看到什么 -在她身后的墙上
- What am I looking at? - On the wall behind her.
毕沙罗的画
The Pissarro.
这张相片摄于20世纪30年代华沙的一栋房♥子
This was taken at their house in Warsaw. Mid-1930s.
那又怎样
So?
这张是我的曾祖母和她的父亲
My great-grandmother again. With her father.
那个长胡子的人
See the guy with the beard?
是我祖父的曾祖父
My grandfather's great-grandfather.
卡米耶·毕沙罗[法国印象派大♥师♥]
Camille Pissarro?
这些是出生证明和其它文件
The rest is birth certificates, other stuff.
出什么事了
So what happened?
保罗·豪赛尔[德军将领 参加过二次世界大战]
Ober-Gruppenfuhrer Paul Hausser.
这画自世界大战之后几经转手
It's bounced around since the war.
而你得把祖传油画夺回来
And you just have to get this old family painting back?
我答应过别人
I made a promise to someone.
你知道弗罗斯在柏林的住所吗
Do you know where Voros stays when he comes to Berlin?
我为什么要告诉你
Why should I tell you?
如果你想见到画
If you want to see the painting again,
最好把握这次机会
I'm your best chance.
我很有兴趣知道
Let's say I have a professional interest
这段故事的始末
in getting to the bottom of this.
他们会盯上你的
I think you have a target on your back.
你也一样吧
Odds are, so do you.
我想你已经调查过一段时间
I figure you've been investigating this for some time.
四处查探 问东问西
Poking around, asking questions.
他们会发现的
They're gonna find out.
弗罗斯住在达雷姆的一间公♥寓♥
Voros uses an apartment in Dahlem.
这公♥寓♥属于他父亲的一家公♥司♥
It actually belongs to one of his father's companies.
走吧
Let's go.
等下
Ah, hang on.
我去拿外套
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表