剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I've been through this before.
同时雇佣几个人
Somebody sets up a race.
让大家比赛 看谁先送到
Hires a few drivers, see who finishes first.
又故伎重施了
Same old bullshit.
有人在监视我们
Somebody's watching.
取货地点变更了
Pickup's changed.
回见
See you around.
弗兰克 你拿到货了吗
Frank, got the package?
拿到了 但不止我一个人
Yeah, and I wasn't the only one.
皮特·奥班纳也在 他接到了新的指示
Pete O'Bannon was there, then got re-directed.
只要有钱拿就行
As long as the cheques clear.
别安慰我了
Don't try making me feel better.
我不喜欢竞争
I don't like competition.
它总能暴露出人性的丑恶
It brings out the worst in people.
往好处想想 你应该会赢的
Look on the bright side. You'll probably win.
"应该会赢"吗 你倒挺乐观
Probably? Thanks for the optimism.
等你回到南部来
When you're back to the South,
就能试驾一下那辆气派的新车了
you can take that nice new car for a drive.
迪尔特总是不让我开
Dieter keeps making sure I don't drive it.
那你也许该换个修理工了
Maybe you need a new mechanic.
卡拉 再见
Goodbye, Carla.
你之前提到的竞争对手是谁
So who is the competition you were talking about?
我不能告诉你
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
我会守口如瓶的
I can keep a secret.
让你跟我一起去就已经算破例了
I'm not even supposed to let you ride along.
但你还是为我破了例
But you did.
求求你啦 告诉我吧
Come on, tell me something.
必须放聪明点
You gotta be smart.
要比对手棋高一着 其实...
Smarter than the opposition. In fact...
看我的 学着点
...watch and learn.
您好 我要举报 有人贩毒
Yes, hello. I'd like to report a drug trafficker.
到底在哪儿啊
Where is that?
出口四
Stand four.
不惜一切代价 把所有箱子给我搞到手
I don't care how you do it. Get all the cases.
让埃米尔见鬼去吧
That prick Amir can kiss my ass.
对外就说是有个司机抢走了所有箱子
We'll tell him one of the drivers jacked the others.
明白了
Got it.
那些牙买♥♥加人也听说这次比赛了
And the Jamaicans heard about this run too,
所以他们也会有所动作
so they're going to be making their own play.
计划有变
Okay. There's been a change in plans.
钱都是我们的了
We're getting all the money now.
赶紧走啊 兔崽子们
Well come on, motherfuckers.
脑子进水了吗 跟我走
What's the fucking problem? Let's go.
要命
Oh, come on.
下车
Sortez de la voiture.
什么事 长官 我没超速啊
What's the problem, officer? I wasn't going that fast.
请下车
Sortez, s'il vous plait.
能不能告诉我到底什么事
Would you mind telling me what this is about?
我们接到了匿名举报
We received an anonymous tip
举报者描述的毒贩特征 与你十分相似
that someone matching your description was smuggling contraband.
什么匿名举报
An anonymous tip?
瞧见了吧 英国佬太逊了
You see? English. Amateur.
这种车的最高时速是多少
What's its' maximum speed?
我觉得这辆应该改装过
I think this car has been altered.
不好意思 我们赶时间
Sorry, we're in a hurry.
真是不巧
That's too bad.
该死
Oh, shit!
现在说话方便吗
I caught you at a bad time?
警探您好 有什么可以效劳的
What can I do for you, Inspector?
你家里还有没有蒸粗麦粉啊
I was wondering - do you have any couscous?
在冰箱旁边的橱柜里
The couscous is in the kitchen pantry by the refrigerator.
还有什么事吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
对了 你家的烤架真棒
Yes. Your barbecue is wonderful.
你在哪买♥♥的
You will have to tell me where you bought it.
看来你找到去凉台的钥匙了
I see you found the lock to the cabana.
也不尽然 我想起来了
Not exactly. Which reminds me.
你家凉台上的锁坏了
The lock to your cabana is broken.
你得尽快修好啊
You really should get this lock fixed, Frank.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
警探 我待会儿再打给你
Inspector, I'm going to have to get back to you.
朱丽叶
Juliette?
弗兰克 你来了 谢天谢地
Frank, thank God you're here.
那伙人荷枪实弹 尼古拉想办法逃跑
They had guns. Nicolai tried to get away.
出什么事了
What happened?
我也不知道 他好像受伤了
I don't know. I think he's hurt.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
不好意思 我需要你的箱子
If you don't mind, I'm going to need your briefcase.
去拿箱子 快点
The briefcase. Let's go.
你不是也有吗 尼古拉
You already have a briefcase, Nicolai.
拿我的干吗
What do you need mine for?
因为我把我的箱子弄丢了
I need yours because I lost mine.
准确地说 不是丢了 是被抢了
Well, not exactly lost, more like taken from me.
你把公文包给我 我把它送到目的地
Now you give me your briefcase, I complete delivery.
没有人会知道其中的曲折
No one will know any different.
但是你知我知
Except you and I will know different.
我绝对不会透露半句
I'm not going to say anything.
而如果你泄露出去 那就太外行了
And if you do, well, you'll just look very unprofessional.
等我夺下你的枪 你就知道什么是外行了
As unprofessional as you're going to look when I disarm you?
我倒要看看你有没有那本事
And how're you gonna manage that?
你我间距大约三英尺
Well, you're standing about three feet away.
你在用正脸对着我
And since you're facing me full on,
一直把重心放在前脚上
with your weight on your front foot,
所以会失去平衡
you're going to be off-balance.
请帮我拿一下
Would you mind...
你握枪握得很紧
The fact that you're holding your gun so tight
这恰恰说明你不会开枪
tells me you're not going to shoot and,
就算你真的开枪
even if you do,
也极有可能会射偏
chances are you're going to shoot wide.
打完肯定通体舒畅
I'm going to enjoy this.
我深表怀疑
No. I guarantee you won't.
你我现在间距三英尺
You're standing about three feet away from me,
你把重心放在了左脚上
your weight resting on your left foot.
多谢
Thank you.
捎上我吧
Let me in.
我今天过得太惨了
Look, I'm having a really bad day.
遭到了袭击 还有人用枪指着我
I've been carjacked, had guns pointed at me...
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Get in. - Thank you.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
你还没告诉我 去那里做什么
So you haven't told me what you're doing out here.
尼古拉是我的老朋友
Nicolai's an old friend.
原来如此
Some friend.
不过也许现在已经不是了
Maybe not so much anymore.
劫匪抢东西时你正好在他的车里 真巧啊
And you just happened to be riding with him when all this happened?
他邀请我和他一起去马赛
He offered me a ride to Marseille.
而我觉得与他同行挺有意思
I thought it might be fun.
旅途挺愉快的吧
Working out for you, is it?
-每个人都有阴暗面 -是吗
- Everyone has a dark side. - Is that a fact?
我敢肯定 你也不能免俗
Even you, I'm sure.
你之前认为去马赛会很有意思 不是也很肯定吗
Sure as you were about it being fun to go to Marseille?
放下
Put it down.
就让我看一眼嘛
Just a peek?
第三条守则 永远别打开货物
Rule number three: don't open the package.
你在特种部队待过吧
Special forces, right?
不然怎么会有那么好的身手
Where else would you learn to fight like that?
我有三个姐姐
I grew up in a house with three older sisters.
永远不要向他人透露你的真实经历
Don't give a straight answer about your past.
这是不是第四条守则
Is that rule number four?
其实这包含在第二条守则里面了
Actually, that's a variation of rule number two.
该死 他们有枪
Shit! They've got guns!
别担心 这是辆防弹车
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表