剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Throw off the cops and meet us in the garage.
你最好想办法逃出去 达茜
You better have made it out of here, Darcy.
什么情况
What've we got?
四楼有个穿黑西装的男人
There's a guy on the fourth floor in a black suit.
杀了警卫和另外几个人 枪还在他身上
He shot the guard and a couple other people. He's still armed.
他会来救她的
He'll come for the girl.
我带她去奥沙利文那儿
I'll take her to O'Sullivan.
在警♥察♥下手前抓到那个快递员
Get the courier before the cops do.
我要他手上的包裹
I want the package.
奥沙利文太太
Mrs. O'Sullivan,
-我知道您丈夫常周游各地 -是的
- I understand that your husband travels a lot. - Yes, he does.
抱歉 我先失陪了
I'm sorry, can you just give me a minute?
没关系
Sure.
到底出什么事了
What the fuck is going on?
包裹没拿到
We do not have the package.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那快递员造成了点小混乱
The courier managed to create a little mayhem.
所以我才雇你搞定他 利昂
That's what I pay you for, Leon.
我会不惜一切摆平他的
From me you'll get a big mayhem.
给我弄到包裹
Just get the fucking package.
放我出去
Let me out!
抱歉 说到哪里了
Sorry. Where were we?
奥沙利文太太在跟我讲
Mrs. O'Sullivan was just telling me
您在非洲塞拉利昂的善行
about some of your charitable work in Africa. Sierra Leone.
没错 非洲
Yes, Africa.
那是我们最喜欢的地方之一 对吗亲爱的
It's one of our favourite places, isn't it, sweetheart?
你去哪了 弗兰克
Where have you been, Frank?
委托人打来两次电♥话♥
The client called twice,
但现在已经联♥系♥不上他了
and now I can't get him on the line.
我正忙着呢 卡拉
I've had my hands full, Carla.
想得到包裹的不只我一个
I'm not the only one after the package.
-还有谁要包裹 -我哪知道
- Who else wants it? - How would I know?
不过那些人为了包裹不惜取人性命
They're happy enough to kill people to get it, though.
那就赶紧把包裹送去然后脱身
So drop it off, and get the hell out of there, Frank.
我也是这么想的
Well, that's the plan, Carla,
但我不知道该送去哪里
but I still don't know where I'm going.
包裹正面有地址
The address is on the front of the package.
没有
No, it's not.
有备用计划
There is a backup.
把包裹打开
You have to open the package.
我们是有规则的
The rules, Carla, the rules.
规则是可以偶尔违反的
Break the rules once in a while.
我至少每周都会违反一次规则
I break the rules at least once a week.
是张手♥机♥卡
It's a SIM card
就是手♥机♥里的电♥话♥卡
like the ones you put in a phone.
把它插到显示屏的接口处
Put it in the port on the back of the dash screen
我就能看到派送地址了
so I can access the drop-off address.
-拿到卡片了吗 -拿到了
- Do you have the card? - I do, Carla.
这事儿越来越精彩了
Oh, this is just getting better and better.
-就这点能耐 -弗兰克 收到吗
- So, it's like that, is it? - Frank? Do you hear me?
卡拉 我正忙着
Carla, I'm busy.
弗兰克 你还好吗
Frank, are you OK?
多伦多的交通太烂了 卡拉
Toronto traffic is a bitch, Carla.
处理中
卡片的主人名叫肖恩·加拉格尔
OK, the card belongs to Sean Gallagher, Frank.
他住在约克维尔的联合大街514号♥
514 Union St. In Yorkville.
2230号♥公♥寓♥ 我正在发准确位置
Apartment number 2230. Sending coordinates.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
卡片里还存了些视频文件
There are video files stored on it.
无法打开
包裹里还有别的东西吗
Was there anything else in the package?
有 一块钻石原石 够奇怪的
There was. A raw diamond. It was odd.
视频文件都被加密了
The video files are encrypted.
里面的内容肯定对那群家伙很重要
Well, they must be pretty important for those guys
不然他们也不会如此大动干戈
to blow up half a building.
处理中
无法打开
肖恩·加拉格尔
Sean Gallagher?
非洲 科特迪瓦共和国
GPB矿业公♥司♥
财务总监 伊恩·奥沙利文
怎么了 弗兰克
Yes, Frank?
我们有多伦多的伊恩·奥沙利文的情报吗
What do we know about an Ian O'Sullivan of Toronto?
问得真巧
Funny you should ask that, Frank.
我刚好破解了手♥机♥卡
I just broke the encryption on that SIM card.
里面似乎是一条奥沙利文的新闻
It looks like a news item on O'Sullivan.
里面有很多他的照片 在照片里
Lots of photos of a guy who is not very nice
他不像个好人
to the people he works with.
正在给你发照片
Uploading photo.
GPB矿业公♥司♥
他是非洲采矿业的巨头
He's a big deal in African mining.
伊恩·奥沙利文
生于1962年7月1日
身高188厘米
体重72公斤
语言种类:英语
公♥司♥简介上说 他贩卖♥♥钻石和采矿设备
Diamonds. Supplies equipment, according to the company.
他不是什么好东西 弗兰克
He's not a very nice man, Frank.
-这就是卡上的内容 -对
- This is what was on the SIM card? - Yes.
那肖恩·加拉格尔又是谁
And Sean Gallagher?
他曾经是奥沙利文的媒体顾问
Used to work for O'Sullivan as a media advisor,
现在是《多伦多星报》的记者
but now he's a reporter for the Toronto Star.
现在不是了
WAS a reporter.
-你说啥 -没什么
- What, Frank? - Nothing, Carla.
他对奥沙利文的报导都存在卡里了
He was doing this story on O'Sullivan.
里面还有什么
Is there anything else?
有视频 有照片
There is video as well as photos.
打着发展工业和资源开♥发♥的幌子
Under the guise of industry and natural resources exploration,
奥沙利文针对钻石资源丰富的非洲国家
O'Sullivan waged a decades-long campaign
展开了长达几十年的罪恶活动
against diamond-rich African nations...
画面真恶心
It's really ugly stuff, Frank.
他为自己疯狂敛财
...amassing a fortune for himself
而他身后血迹斑斑
while leaving behind a trail of blood.
我把照片和视频都发给你了
I'm sending you a clean copy of both to the SIM card.
加油 过他
Come on, get him.
把他甩掉 加油
Don't let him get across the line. Come on, guys!
加油
Come on!
这就对了 这才是我儿子
Yes, goddamn it! That's my boy!
那是我儿子 19号♥
That's my son! Number 19!
利昂 我很失望
Leon. I am disappointed.
快递员过不了多久就会追来
The courier will be here soon enough.
那个汤斯敦的女孩在我手上
I have the girl from Tungsten.
我想让那记者的报导
I want the reporter's story
像那记者一样死无声息 明白吗
as dead as the reporter, you got me?
我们有他想要的东西 他会来救她的
We have something he wants. He will come for her.
谁他妈打的电♥话♥
Who the fuck is this?
我想找伊恩·奥沙利文
I was wondering if I could speak to Ian O'Sullivan.
我就是伊恩·奥沙利文
This is O'Sullivan.
你是那该死的快递员
It's the fucking courier.
游戏规则是这样的 混小子
Here's how it's going to work, chump.
你把那卡片带到我这里
You're going to bring that chip to my place of business,
你女朋友或许能完好无损的走出去
and just maybe your girlfriend will walk out of here in one piece.
-女朋友 -那个汤斯敦的女孩
- Girlfriend? - The girl from Tungsten.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
并且我建议你注意语气 否则
And might I suggest you watch your tone, or I might get lost
我可能不去冰球场了 而是直奔《多伦多星报》
on the way to your hockey game and end up at the Toronto Star.
他们或许会对
They might be very interested
肖恩·加拉格尔要给他们的钻石很感兴趣
in this diamond that Sean Gallagher had for them.
操你
Fuck you!
讲
Yeah.
他过来了 把女孩带来藏好
He's on his way. Bring the girl and stash her.
-那司机怎么办 -我来处理那该死的司机
- What about the driver? - I'll take care of the fucking driver.
小心快递员 守在这儿
Watch the corridor. Stay here.
-女孩在哪 -去死
- Where's the girl? - Fuck you!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这里还有多少小喽罗
How many of these clowns are there?
至少三个 可能更多
At least three, maybe more.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表