剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你还好吧
You OK?
-你回来救我了 -我叫你快跑
- You came back for me. - I told you to run.
丢下你不管吗
And leave you behind?
要知道找个好牙医有多不容易
You know how hard it is to find a good dentist?
达茜·丹尼尔斯
Darcy Daniels.
你可能需要这个 来 我们走
You might need this. Come on, let's move it.
加油 马库斯
Come on, Marcus.
别像个娘们一样
Don't be a pussy.
我教过你要强硬
I taught you to be tough.
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯 那混♥蛋♥打你 你就该把他放倒
Marcus! You should've flattened that asshole after he slashed you!
他会向我致意 他说过要向我致意
He's gonna salute me. He said he's gonna salute me.
看到没 每个大人物身后都有个伟大的父亲
See that? Behind every great man is his father.
女孩被快递员救走了
快递员来了 他救走了她 找到他 利昂
The courier's here. He's got her. Go find him, Leon!
奥沙利文先生 请冷静
Mr. O'Sullivan, please... be calm.
冷静 冷静你个头
Calm? Calm, you fucking idiot?
那个快递员有你砍下小孩的手的录像
That courier has got videotape of you chopping off children's hands,
你还让我他妈的冷静
and you want me to be fucking calm?!
我跟那事没关系
I am not a part of this.
放屁 你就有关系
Yes, you are part of it!
别忘了 在我搭救你之前 你是在什么破地方
Don't you remember where you were before I dragged you out of the mud?
我记得 我再也不会回到那里
Yes, I do. And I will not be going back there.
干掉这个废物
Get rid of this piece of shit.
再这样的话 下一个砍的就是你的手
Do not do that again, or it will be your hand next.
那就下手吧 去死吧
Go on, then. Go to hell.
我们会再见的
We will see each other again.
除非我放过你
Not if I can help it.
报♥警♥ 告诉他们利昂的外貌
Call the cops. Give them Leon's description,
告诉他们加拉格尔的尸体藏在哪
tell them where he put Gallagher's body.
我去找那个该死的快递员
I'm going after the goddamn courier!
你能把这个放到大屏幕上吗
Can you put this on the big screen?
-可以 -好 去吧 我来对付奥沙利文
- I think so. - OK, go to it. I'll handle O'Sullivan.
等等
Wait.
祝你好运 斯坦
That's for luck, Stan.
这是我的地盘
This is my ice!
过来拿啊
Come and get it!
两个西装革履的人也到了冰场上
We've got the suits and ties on the ice as well!
难以置信吧
Can you believe it?
他们鞋上要留下刮痕了
They're gonna get some scuff marks on their shoes.
场上拳脚♥交♥加
There's a couple of haymakers exchanged there!
天哪 不是我开玩笑
Oh-ho-ho, my! I kid you not,
冰场上有些日子没出现过这么劲爆的场面了
I do not recall an evening on the ice like this in some time.
员工专用
奥沙利文先生要你马上播放这个
Mr. O'Sullivan needs this to be broadcast A-SAP.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
新的节目导演 快播
The new program director. Run it.
快 快
Come on, come on.
好了
Yes.
打着发展工业和资源开♥发♥的幌子
Under the guise of industry and natural resources exploration,
奥沙利文针对钻石资源丰富的非洲国家
O'Sullivan waged a decades-long campaign
展开了长达几十年的罪恶活动
against diamond-rich African nations,
为自己疯狂敛财
amassing a fortune for himself,
而他身后血迹斑斑
while leaving behind a trail of blood.
如此巨额财富的拥有者通常选择回报社会
While some who possess such immense wealth choose to give back,
而奥沙利文却选择不断攫取
O'Sullivan has chosen to only take--
不论在经济层面还是字面意思上
in the economic and literal sense--
挡他路的人都必死无疑
brutally ripping limbs and lives from those in his way.
他不但是个唯利是图的资本家
Not content to be merely a profit-driven capitalist
还是个掠夺外国自然资源的罪犯
guilty of plundering the natural resources of a foreign country,
奥沙利文残暴成性
O'Sullivan bears a sadistic streak.
比资本家更狠 比殖民者更毒
Less a capitalist, or even a colonialist,
奥沙利文就是个野蛮人
Ian O'Sullivan is a barbarian.
凶手
Killer!
杀人犯
Murderer!
你是比赛的耻辱
You're a disgrace to the game, man!
滚出冰场
Get off the ice!
奥沙利文 你猪都不如
You're a pig, O'Sullivan!
不 这不是真的
No! It's not true!
-骗子 -不
- You're a liar! - No!
这是真的
It is true!
全都是真的
All of it!
对 是我说的
Yes, I said it.
你是个禽兽
You're a monster!
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus!
全都是谎言
It's all lies!
滚出去
Get out of here!
快递员 你好
Hello, transporter.
我们季后赛需要你这样的人
We could do with a guy like you for the playoffs.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-所以就这样 结束了吗 -对我来说是的
- So, that's it? It's over? - It is for me.
-现在要干嘛 -我回家
- What happens now? - I go home.
-家在哪 -远方
- Where's home? - Far away.
到远方的飞机通常明早才起飞
Planes to far away don't usually start leaving till the morning.
-我听说也是 -整晚都待在机场实在可惜
- So I hear. - It'd be a shame to spend all night at the airport.
我也这么想
I guess it would.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表