剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Okay. Thanks Carla.
恐怕要推迟一会儿了
A slight delay, I'm afraid.
你还没告诉我你为何会到城里来
So you still haven't told me what brings you to town.
公事
Business.
主要是公事
Well, mostly business.
我想见你 卡拉
And missing seeing you, Carla.
-我们要在这儿待很久吗 -不清楚
- Are we going to be here long? - Hard to say.
我打算小憩一会
I'm gonna take a nap.
可以
You do that.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
要离开的时候叫醒我
Wake me up when it's time to go.
怎么了
What?
好好休息
Get some rest.
来杯啤酒 给这位...
Deux biere pour...
-好吧 不提名字 -好的
- Right, no names. - Okay.
我的朋友
...pour mon ami.
-两杯啤酒 -谢谢
- Two beers. - Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
你接过多少活儿了
How many runs you think you've done?
数不清了
It's hard to say.
我接的活都上千了
I've done over a thousand.
开了二十五年的车
Twenty-five years of driving.
我说过多少次"这是最后一票"了
How many times have I said this is the last one?
少说也有五百次了
At least the last 500.
司机该多少岁退休
Yeah, what is the retirement age for a driver?
我也想知道
Wish I knew.
我之前很喜欢这份工作
I used to love it though.
一开始我是干干穿越铁幕的活儿
When I started it was mostly Iron Curtain work.
铁幕指第二次世界大战后
苏联与欧美国家间的无形屏障
把东欧那边的货运过来
Bringing stuff over from the East.
有时也会反过来
Sometimes the other way.
我尽量不问其他
I try not to judge.
只要报酬高 我就干
If the money was good, I took the work.
中情局从来没找过你麻烦吗
You never got in trouble with the CIA?
你知道谁最招人烦吗
You know who the biggest pain in the ass was?
西柏林当地人
West Berlin locals.
总之我没有运送过
Anyway, I never carried anything
会对自己人造成伤害的货物
I thought would really hurt anyone on our side.
我有几次甚至
A couple of times I even...
甚至把缩微胶片"弄丢了"
I even "Lost" Microfilm.
你把包裹打开了
You opened the package?
帮苏维埃送货的时候 当然了
When it was coming from the Soviet side. Sure.
我可不想让人觉得我是叛国♥贼♥
Didn't want anybody to think I was a traitor.
那会可真是风光
There used to be honour back then.
现在也不错啊
There still is.
也许你我这样的人才是
Guys like you and me maybe.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I really think?
我猜是因为我们都不想安定下来
I think it's because we don't want to really settle down.
不想在一个地方扎根
Not stay anywhere.
不作出任何承诺
Not commit to anything.
-你就是迪尔特 -没错
- You are Dieter. - Yeah, uh...
你长得跟你的头像不一样
You look nothing like your profile photo.
那是我在车♥库♥里拍的 灯光很暗
Ah, you know, I took it in my garage, with the other light.
会有所不同
It's a little bit different.
你就是埃尔莎吧
And you are Elsa?
你长得要比照片里好看
You look better than your photo.
你要请我喝东西吗
Are you going to buy me a drink?
喝东西可能是个好主意
Yes, a drink might be a very good idea.
服务生
Waitress!
一杯杜松子酒
I would like schnapps.
请来两杯
Two schnapps, please.
我们终于见面了
So, here we are.
你的资料上说你是个教授
Your profile says you are a professor.
差不多
Ja, kind of.
埃尔莎
Elsa!
该死
Oh, shit.
那是谁
Who's that?
是汉斯
That's Hans.
-那又是谁 -我男友
- Hans? - My boyfriend.
你男朋友 他怎么在这儿
Your boyfriend? Why is he here?
他一定是发现了我的摩托车
He must have found my bike.
他非常容易吃醋
He's very jealous.
需要我离开吗
Oh, should I go?
-埃尔莎 你在哪儿呢 -不必 留下来
- Elsa! Where are you? - No! Stay.
-埃尔莎 -汉斯
- Elsa. - Hans.
薇薇安没提出离婚
Viv never divorced me,
她只是已经厌倦了等我回家的日子
she just got tired of waiting for me to come home.
你有遇到意中人吗
You got somebody like that?
还没有呢
No, not really.
那你的人生可不完整啊
It's no life.
总是在路上奔驰着
Always driving away.
我二十年前就该有所觉悟
I wish I'd figured that out 20 years ago.
对你来说还不晚
But it's not too late for you.
千万别陷进去了
Don't fall in the trap.
抱歉
Sorry.
进展如何
How's it going?
弗兰克 我觉得我惹上麻烦了
Frank, I think I might be in some trouble.
-埃尔莎吗 -是的 她有男朋友
- Elsa? - Ja, she has a boyfriend.
她男朋友正在找我 他叫汉斯
He's looking for me. His name is Hans.
走吧 迪尔特 她不适合你
Just leave, Dieter. She's not the woman for you.
我找不到出路
There's no way out.
总会有出路的
There is always a way out.
如果他看到我了呢
And if he sees me?
迅猛地出拳打他
Punch him as hard and as fast as you can.
-然后呢 -拼命逃跑
- And then? - Then run like hell.
好吧
Oh, fine.
该死
Scheisse!
-是你吗 -是
- It's you? - Ja.
拜托 别为姐争斗哟
Please, don't fight over me.
隧♥道♥解封了
The tunnel's cleared.
别想把我扔在这儿
You're not leaving me here!
我拿到信息了 你准备好了吗
I got the info. You ready?
说吧
Go on.
好吧 根据米歇尔所述
I just spoke with Michael.
交付将在明晚11点半
The drop's going to happen tomorrow night
在4B号♥仓库进行
at 11:30. Warehouse 4B. All right?
我们需要谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
有什么好谈的
That's never gotten us anywhere.
说真格的
Seriously.
你需要警告你的快递员
You should warn your transporter.
有群极其危险的家伙要那些箱子
There are some very dangerous people after those briefcases.
你从何得知的
How do you know about that?
我被派来摸清他的路线
I was sent to find out his route.
阻止他
To stop him.
给我滚
Get out.
滚
Get out!
怎么了
What?
弗兰克 有人告诉我你马上要有麻烦了
Frank, I just got a tip that you're heading for trouble.
-别开玩笑了 -我说真的
- No kidding. - I wish I were.
在哪儿
Where?
我不知道具体♥位♥置
I don't have a specific location,
只知道是山雨欲来
but it's about to happen soon.
来源可靠吗
How reliable is your source?
非常可靠 我俩关系很亲密
Very. We're close.
好 谢谢你的提醒
Okay. Thanks for the heads up.
怎么了
What's going on?
我来过这儿无数次
I've driven this road hundreds of times.
如果卡拉的消息准确
If Carla is right,
那地点就在这儿
this would be it.
什么
This would be what?
埋伏的绝佳地点
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表