剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你完全不尊重车 也不尊重我的改装
You have no respect for the car. For the process.
你♥他♥妈♥就是一混♥蛋♥
You're just a fucking asshole.
对 可我有钱
Yeah. OK. But I've got money.
那你就是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
So you're a rich asshole.
我记得你说它速度很快
I thought you said it was fast.
别这样啊
Oh, come on now.
把车从起重机上放下来啊 伙计
Just take it off the fucking lift, man
弗兰克
Frank...
-你把包裹打开了 -对
- Did you open the package? - Yep.
-里面是什么 -是一只手 卡拉
- What is it? - It's a human hand, Carla.
一只断手
A severed human hand.
离开那里 弗兰克 我们去取消合同
Get out of there, Frank. We'll cancel the contract.
-离开 -我受到袭击
- Just go! - I've been attacked,
被侮辱 被关进监狱
insulted and thrown in jail
就为了让我拿到包裹
just to get me the package.
这位客户显然下了不少功夫
The client obviously went to a lot of trouble.
这货我们该给他们送去
We owe them a delivery.
我们的生意是建立在客户的满意之上的
We've built a business on customer satisfaction.
我可不会现在改变政策
I'm not changing our policy now.
你可以通知客户我正在去交货的路上
You can inform the client I'm on my way to the drop.
弗兰克
Okay, Frank.
你去交货点找一个纤瘦的金发女人
You're looking for a slim blonde woman at the drop.
她会穿银色的蛇皮裙
She'll be wearing a silver snakeskin dress.
搞什么名堂
Oh, for crying out loud.
别又来这套啊
Not this bullshit again.
把手给我
Give me the hand.
搞什么
What the...
撞得不轻啊
That's got to hurt.
自♥由♥健身会所171号♥
你好 我是珍妮 欢迎光临
Hi, I'm Jenny. Welcome.
您的会员号♥是
Membership number?
8675309.
很高兴见到你 吴名先生
Nice to see you, Mr... Nonumes?
是无名
It's No Names.
好吧 无名 这是你第一次来吗
Of course. No names. First visit?
储物柜就在那边
The lockers are right down there.
我得问问 你指甲上的数字是什么
I have to ask. The numbers on your fingernails?
我的手♥机♥号♥码
My phone number.
很可爱吧 每个手指上都有个数字
Cute, right? A number for each finger.
连大拇指上都有
And even one for the thumbs.
如果你有什么东西要给我
If you have something for me,
-就现在给我吧 -不是给你的
- give it to me now. - It's not for you.
你怎么知道不是
How do you know it's not?
帮我个忙
Give me a hand.
瞧瞧 看谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
那个幕后黑手 不过乘客是谁
The man pulling the strings. But who's the passenger?
所有人都离开 健身房♥要闭馆了
Everyone out, gym's closing.
那份包裹
The package.
你应该专心当个健身教练的
You should stick to being a bodybuilder.
你要不就给我
You can either give it to me,
要不我就自己拿走
or I can just take it.
伙计们 我需要帮助
Boys, I need a hand.
够了
Enough!
我相信这是给你的
I believe this is for you.
马丁·弗朗西斯
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
很抱歉 你和我的保安
I'm sorry if you had any problems
打起来了
with my security.
这并不难办
There was no difficulty.
你看见这只手上的纹身了吗
Do you see the tattoo on this hand?
我的叔叔和父亲是一个商业集团中的头儿
My uncle and my father were part of a business group.
整个商业区的25%都是他们的
They own 25% of downtown.
现在公♥司♥由我来掌控
Now I run the company.
他们想发展这座城市
They wanted to develop the city
又要保持它的特质 它的历史
but keep its character, its history.
他们都是理想主义者
They were dreamers,
但这就是他们的理想蓝图
but this was their vision.
从菲利普斯广场开始
It started with Phillips Square.
现在它有了自己的生命
Now it has a life of its own.
这座城市可以自给自足
The city is feeding on itself.
一个叫作亚当·史密斯的男人陷害了我叔叔
A guy named Adam Smith set up my uncle.
建筑热潮让经济回暖 缓解住房♥问题
亚当·史密斯大量出资掌控商业区
我叔叔被嫁祸杀了一个人
My uncle took the fall for killing a guy.
史密斯让人在监狱里杀了我叔叔
Then Smith had my uncle killed in jail.
因为我父亲拒绝卖♥♥给他最后一栋
Because my father refused to sell him one final building
他想要拆掉的楼
that he wanted to tear down.
这是你叔叔的手
That's your uncle's hand.
对
Yes.
史密斯现在的问题就是
The problem Smith had
怎么向我父亲证明我叔叔已经死了
was getting proof of my uncle's death to my father.
所以他们就雇用了你
That's why they hired you.
监狱的主管部门一直试图
The prison authorities were trying to keep the hand
阻止这只手被出来
from getting out of the jail.
个人资产将被封存
Personal property stays sealed
直到你出狱
until you've left the facility.
他们在每个人走的时候都会搜身
They search everyone as they leave,
但他们不能搜查犯人的财产
but they can't search a prisoner's belongings.
尤其是一个密封的信封
Especially a sealed envelope.
我发现你已经开过包裹了
I noticed you opened the package already.
有人不惜艰难险阻 要让我
Someone went to an awful lot of trouble
得到这份包裹 我得看看里面是什么
to get me that package. I had to know.
要是我的话 我也会开的
I would have opened it, too.
我叔叔的死会开启一场鏖战
My uncle's death will start a land war.
每盖起一栋楼
For every building that goes up,
就会有三十个人死去
30 bodies will go down.
这是史密斯土地抢占的最后阶段
It's the final phase of Smith's land grab.
所以我在监狱的那晚
So my night in jail,
都是为了拿到这只手而设计好了的
that was all set up just to get the hand out.
雷德警探
Detective Ryder.
他答应囚犯会放他们出狱
He promises inmates help with their parole,
好让他们帮帮他的小游戏
gets them to help with his little games.
这场战争会以我父亲的死为开端
This war will begin with the death of my father.
看看在事情失控之前
Let's see if we can do something about that
我们能做些什么吧
before things get out of hand.
监狱6号♥房♥的情侣们来了
Ah, the lovebirds from cell block 6.
-雷德 -你死定了
- Ryder. - You're done.
我可不是你的囚犯 雷德
I'm not one of your jailbirds, Ryder.
亚当·史密斯
Adam Smith.
你到这里来还真是有勇气啊
You've got some brass balls coming here.
我可不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
结束了 快递员
End of the line, Transporter.
这次委托结束了
We'll finish this delivery.
你雇了我
You hired me.
现在你又改变主意了
And now you're changing the deal.
转过去
Turn around.
把手举起来
Put your hands on your head.
你们是因为表现良好才出狱的吗
You guys get out on good behaviour?
让我来
I got this.
在这些文件上签字
Sign the papers.
看 你弟弟死了
Look, your brother's dead,
你的政♥治♥势力基础也没有了 你的助手们
your power base is gone. Your lieutenants,
他们早就背叛你了
they're already fighting for a piece of this.
多伦多 就是被金钱充斥的城市
Toronto. Rhymes with money.
-卡拉 -是时候了 弗兰克
- Carla. - It's about time, Frank.
我没时间
Precisely what I don't have.
打电♥话♥给塔科尼 让他找到斯坦威克探员
Call Tarconi, have him find a Detective Stanwick.
他是设计陷害你的人吗
He's the one who set you up?
不 是另一个家伙 叫雷德
No, it's the other guy, Ryder.
用GPS定位我 然后把地址给塔科尼
GPS me, give Tarconi the information.
告诉他雷德是腐♥败♥警♥察♥ 我有证据
Tell him that Ryder is dirty and I have proof.
你曾去过我女儿的受洗仪式
You were at my daughter's christening.
结果现在变成了这样吗
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表