剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
好啊 然后再共进晚餐
Okay, and then a dinner?
不 没有共进晚餐 对不起
No. No dinner. I'm sorry.
好吧 我以为我们
Okay, but I thought we--
你还想要这件西装吗
Do you want the suit?
什么 不想 想 你觉得好就好
What? No. Or yes. Whatever you want.
我只是一个技工
Okay. I'm just a mechanic.
你这样挺不错的
You look good.
你也是
You too.
不用袖扣了
No cufflinks.
你姐姐会很高兴的 好吗
Your sister will be happy. Okay?
-好的 -我八点下班
- Okay. - I get off work at 8.
倒霉
Oh, shit.
你跑哪儿去了 弗兰克
Where the hell have you been, Frank?
工作繁忙
Busy.
我帮你接了一份工作 在多伦多
I've got another job lined up. Toronto.
我这份工作还没做完
I'm still on this one.
我花了两个月才把这笔生意谈下来的
I've been working on this deal for 2 months.
客户的要求很清楚
The client was very clear.
你本该36小时前就跟他联♥系♥的
You were supposed to make contact 36 hours ago
可他现在还没接到你的电♥话♥
and he hasn't heard from you.
他今天已经打来四次了
He's called 4 times already today
而且威胁要取消合同
and he's threatening to cancel the contract.
你为什么不按日程行事 弗兰克
What happened to the schedule, Frank?
集中注意 卡拉 我需要你全神贯注
Focus, Carla. I need you to focus.
放下你手边的活
Put down whatever you're doing.
2011年道奇军马车
Dodge Charger, 2011,
车牌号♥DKEI39574
Delta Kilo Echo India 39574.
等一下
Wait a sec.
DKE序列码加密了
The DKE series is restricted.
安全等级四级
Level 4 security.
可能是国际安♥全♥局♥或中情局
Could be NSA. CIA.
弗兰克
Frank?
我们走
Let's move.
该死的州警
Goddamn state troopers.
这边 兄弟
Here, buddy.
-你给谁打的电♥话♥ -联♥系♥人
- Who were you calling? - A contact.
泽维尔
Xavier?
我只信任她 弗兰克
She's the only one there I can trust, Frank.
我别无选择 我又不能把硬盘寄过去
I have no other options. It's not like I can put it in the mail.
我只能这么做 别无他法
I have to see this out, one way or the other.
我对你毫无隐瞒 弗兰克
I'm not hiding anything, Frank.
我要是内奸 早就让你死在墓地了
If I was dirty, I would've left you at the cemetery.
你需要我为你开车
You need me to drive.
我需要一个可以信任的朋友
I need someone I can trust.
我也调查了其他人
I checked out others.
甚至还让其中一人跟你比了赛
Even ran one against you.
那台野马
The Mustang.
她很厉害 但她不是弗兰克·马丁
She was good, but she's no Frank Martin.
那我真是受宠若惊
You know, I'm flattered,
你活下来了 都会没事的
But you're a survivor. You'll be fine.
我也说不好 弗兰克
I don't know, Frank.
也许我回来就是为了找一个答案
Maybe that's what I came back to find out.
我很想抱抱孙子
I trust the idea of a grandson.
至少孩子不会背叛你
A kid who won't betray you.
想要回归正常人的生活太不容易了
It's hard to come back in.
安迪·格雷茨
Andy Gretz,
喝多了之后就会痛打妻子
hits the bottle, beats up his wife,
警♥察♥来了之后 他就走出前门朝警♥察♥开火
And when the cops come, he goes out the front door, firing.
他可是个一米八的大汉
Gets about 6 feet.
山姆·福斯塔夫
Sam Falstaff?
曾经多疑到都不肯出门
He got so paranoid he couldn't even go outside.
有一天来了个送披萨的孩子
Some pizza guy shows up,
看着像是个阿♥拉♥伯人
Arab-looking kid.
他送错地址了 但是山姆抓住他
Wrong address, but Sam grabs him.
整整三天用车用蓄电池灼烧他的下♥体♥
Fries his balls for 3 days with a car battery,
直到警♥察♥赶到
Until the cops come.
现在他进了精神病医院 靠吃药度日
Now he's doing the thorazine shuffle in a facility upstate.
我想回家
I want to come home,
但不知道还能不能回得去
but I don't know if I can.
我退休的时候
When I left the service, I--
我也担心过
I worried, too.
我觉得自己无法回归正常的生活
I thought I couldn't come back.
那你现在的生活就正常了吗
Are you back, Frank?
我觉得你依然过着逃亡的日子
Seems to me you're still running.
我们会成功的 杰克
We're going to make it, Jack.
一定会的
That's the deal.
我们在斯坦福的加油站看见了一辆奥迪车
We saw the Audi at a gas station in Stamford.
-但你没抓住他们 -当地警方还在
- You couldn't pick him up? - Local 5-0.
那个司机发现了我们 把他带走了
And then the driver made us and nabbed him up.
在康涅狄格州发生了什么
So what happened in Connecticut?
那是杰克的一个情报点
That was one of jack's dead drops.
肯定是巴拿马的线人放弃了
The panama asset must have given it up.
这可就不对了
Huh. Well, something's off.
那个埋伏在汽车旅馆里的司机是谁
Who's that driver? And why the ambush at the motel?
如果他想加入情报组织的话
And if he wants to come in,
为什么要和我们作对
why's he fighting us off?
不知道
I don't know.
你知道这些家伙有些时候不大正常
You know how these guys get.
我不希望再有人死伤了
I don't want any more bodies.
在斯坦福我们就可以杀了他
Well, we could have taken him out at Stamford
但你下令让我们再等一等
and you told us to hold off.
他手上有我想要的东西
He's got something I want.
从死人身上拿东西总比从活人身上拿容易
Just as easy to get it from a dead asset as a live one.
史密斯 为什么你这么急着想杀了他
Why are you so anxious to kill him, Smith?
这个问题我也可以回敬给你
I could ask you the same question.
也许我们应该把这件事告诉主管
You know, maybe we should take it to the director?
也许我们也可以自己解决
And maybe we can handle it ourselves.
好吧 你有什么想法
All right. What's the play?
他想和我见一面
He wants a meet.
那个司机就在那里
There's the driver right there.
他给你们添了不少麻烦吧
Gave your guys a lot of trouble, huh?
他只是运气好
He got lucky.
谢谢你载我来 接下来的事我自己就行
Thanks for the ride, Frank. I got it from here.
这是你的B计划吗 守株待兔
This is your plan B? Wait for them to show up?
有时候我们只需按兵不动
Sometimes you just wait,
顺其自然
figure out the play as it goes.
弗兰克 走吧 这不是你的战斗
Beat it, Frank. This isn't your fight.
我一直都想来海边转转
I've been thinking about a day at the beach.
择日不如撞日
Now seems like as good a time as any.
我付得起快递员的钱
I paid for a transporter.
保镖钱可就不好说了
I can't afford bodyguard rates.
保镖是免费的
Well, this one's on the house.
很好
All right.
别再把事情搞砸了
But don't fuck things up.
我要拿到帕金斯手中的情报
I want Perkins' information.
情报必须给我 也只能给我 懂吗
It comes to me,And only me, understood?
明白
Understood.
-那就好 -他跑不掉的
- Good. - It goes no further.
杰克
Jack.
布兰奇
Blanche.
怎么史密斯也在
And Smith too?
你居然还用那款剃须水
You're still wearing that shitty aftershave.
他来干嘛
What's he doing here?
这是大人们的事 一边凉快去吧
This is big kid stuff, so get lost.
再滚远点 蠢货
Further, jackass.
我还能闻见你那味儿 滚远点
Come on, I can still smell you. Get outta here.
-杰克 -布兰奇 你手下有内奸
- Hey, Jack. - You have a leak, Blanche.
我知道
I know.
把硬盘给我 杰克
Give me the drive, Jack.
也许内奸就是你
Maybe you are the leak.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表