剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
client number 2236.
在尼斯市外的葡萄园拿货 发送坐标
Pickup is a winery outside Nice. Sending coordinates.
-交付地点呢 -保密
- Where's the drop-off? - Information withheld.
-货物概况 -保密
- Package specs? - Information withheld.
-我如何辨别客户 -保密
- How will I know the client? - Information withheld.
有什么不保密的吗
Am I allowed to know anything about this job?
他们要求你刮净胡须
They've requested you be clean-shaven.
你刮了吗
Are you, Frank?
保密
Information withheld.
再见 卡拉
Bye, Carla.
你迟到了
You're late.
守时 我喜欢
Punctuality. I-I like that. I like that.
我猜做你这行
Um... but I suppose in your line of work
守时是必须的
it's a necessity?
那是货物吗
Is that the package?
这是什么意思
What the hell is this?
安静 不要动
Just keep quiet. Don't move from that spot.
-别动 -你对我做了什么
- Don't move. - What did you just do?
我在你脖子上植入了一个胶囊
I injected a... a capsule into your neck.
胶囊内就是货物 微芯片
Inside the capsule is the package--a microchip.
你要知道 它价值高昂
You should be aware that it is very valuable.
-我没同意过这样做 -买♥♥家在日内瓦等你
- I didn't agree to this. - The buyer is going to meet you in Geneva,
他会帮你取出胶囊
and he will remove the capsule.
开车
The mode of transport
应该很容易穿越国境
should make it easier to get across the border.
不行 原则一 绝不改变交易
No. Rule number one: never change the deal.
我... 我害怕
I was, uh, I was afraid
如果我提前告知 你不会同意
that if I told you beforehand, you... would not have agreed.
我当然不会同意
Damn right I wouldn't.
所以胶囊内
Which is also why inside the capsule are
含有剧毒
a few drops of a deadly toxin.
如果试图取出 胶囊就会破裂
If you try to remove it, the capsule will break,
漏出毒药 致人死亡
releasing the poison, killing you.
买♥♥家有瓶解药
The buyer has a vial of antidote
就像这个 你到日内瓦后
like this. When you get to Geneva,
他会取出胶囊 给你注射解药
he will remove the capsule and administer this antidote.
还有件事你得知道
There's one more thing you need to know.
胶囊会在12小时后自动溶解
The capsule was designed to dissolve in 12 hours.
时间一到
Once that time is up,
你将有大约三分钟时间
you will have approximately three minutes
注射解药
to get antidote into your system.
这些措施都是为了让你
All this is simply to say that it's in your best interest
准时送达货物
to complete the transport in a timely manner.
祝你好运
Whew. Good luck.
12小时后 胶囊就会溶解 杀了我
Twelve hours and the capsule dissolves, killing me.
毒药吗 他说的是真的吗
Poison? You think he's telling the truth?
没时间验证了
I'm not waiting around to find out.
买♥♥家有解药
The buyer has the antidote.
12小时足够我去见他
Twelve hours should give me enough time to get to him.
-弗兰克 -稍后再说
- Frank-- - I'll talk to you later.
弗兰克
Frank!
日安 先生
Bonne journee, monsieur.
再见 先生
Au revoir, monsieur!
下午好
Afternoon.
取下墨镜
Remove your glasses.
去哪
Destination?
-日内瓦 -何事
- Geneva. - What purpose?
-拜访朋友 -待多久
- Visiting a friend. - For how long?
一天 今晚就回
Today only. Driving back tonight.
拜访真短暂
Such a short visit.
关系一般嘛
He's not a good friend.
-你跟我玩幽默是吗 -没有 长官
- You are being funny? - No, sir.
我可没空听你说笑
Because I have no time for jokes.
我看出来了
I can see that.
你携带肉类了吗
You are bringing meat with you?
瑞士政♥府♥保护本地肉商 严查肉类走私
没 我没有
No, no meat.
靠边停 详细检查
Pull over for further inspection.
-为什么 -靠边停 详细检查
- Why? - Pull over for further inspection.
欢迎收看
You're live on the air
正在直播的《卡尔车迷秀》 盖尔斯是特别嘉宾
with Carl the Car Guy. Giles is our special in-studio guest.
我们今天的主题是一级方程式和车重限制
We're talking Formula One and weight regulations,
听说你有自己的独特见解
and you had a special observation.
没错 我觉得简直是扯淡
Yeah, the whole thing is bullshit.
这与燃油耗热率和安全性毫无关系
It's not about fuel economy or safety.
那国际汽联为何要禁止涡轮引擎
Well, then why do you think the FIA put the turbo ban in place?
因为娘娘腔
'Cause a bunch of whining little girls
怕大引擎呗
are scared of the big turbos!
担忧是有依据的
Well, I mean, come on, these are legitimate concerns.
这些引擎输出能达到
I mean these big motors were spitting out,
约1000马力
what, close to a thousand horsepower!
这才对嘛 这才叫赛车
That's what I mean! That's why they call it racing!
所以你毫不在乎安全
So there's no room for safety in your mind?
成天把安全挂在嘴边的都是孬种
The only people that talk about safety are pussies.
下车
Step out of the car.
别拿钥匙
Leave the keys.
我得加快节奏
I'm going to have to move things along.
每个人都想成为埃尔顿·塞纳
Everybody wants to be Ayrton Senna,
但没人敢开快
but nobody wants to go fast.
-一群小破孩 -混♥蛋♥ -有来电
- Wah! Babies! - Asshole. - Coming on this.
欢迎加入直播 你是谁
Hi, you're on the air. Who're we talking to?
我叫迪尔特·豪斯曼
Hello, my name is Dieter Haussmann,
另一位嘉宾满嘴喷粪
and the other caller is full of shit.
看来这两位要辩论了
Ah, looks like we've got ourselves a debate. Guys,
现场交给你们
I'm going to hook you in together here on the air,
一决胜负吧
let you fight it out on the air!
-开始吧 你俩继续 -你是谁
- There you are, guys, go ahead, it's all yours! - Who is this?
一位比你
A man who knows about cars,
更懂车的人
which is more than I can say about you.
你比赛过吗 迪尔特·豪斯曼
Have you ever raced, Dieter Haussmann?
我于2002至2003年间 在勒芒耐力赛担任车队后勤维修长
Yeah, I ran a pit crew at Le Mans in 2002 and 2003.
你开什么车
What kind of car do you drive?
-我开... -看吧 说的就是你们
- I drive a-- - You see? Little bitches,
这种小孬种 "我想当塞纳
all of you. "I vanna be Ayrton Senna,
但妈咪不让我碰车"
but my mommy von't let me take the car."
不准你这么说塞纳
Hey, don't talk about Ayrton Senna like this, yeah?
又是个塞纳脑残粉 你墙上肯定
Oh, another Ayrton Senna fanboy. Do you have a picture of him
挂着一张他89年开着
in his '89 McLaren MP4?
迈凯轮MP4型车的海报吧
A little poster up on your wall?
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 88年他开MP4
Hey, fuck you, asshole! He drove the MP4 in '88.
-89年他开的是MP4/5 -脑残粉啊
- In '89 he drove the MP4/5! - Ha! Ha! Ha! Fanboy!
你还想继续谈吗 鸟人
You want to talk about this, you full of shit?
来我店里 到时候再笑我啊
Come to my shop. Laugh at me then, yeah?
好主意 尼斯的迪尔特·豪斯曼
That's a good idea, Dieter Haussmann in Nice.
我路上给你打电♥话♥
I'll call on my way.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
他好像挂了 非常精彩
Oh, I think he hung up. That was great.
盖尔斯 非常感谢 迪尔特
Giles, thanks very much, and, uh, Dieter,
劝你在店里注意安全哦
I think I'd keep my eyes wide open down at the shop!
你48分钟前就该打电♥话♥
You were supposed to check in 48 minutes ago.
边境耽误了点时间
Slight delay at the border.
我正在前往交货点
I'm en route to the drop-off point now.
你是快递员吗
Are you the transporter?
不 我来问问湖边怎么走
No, I was just hoping you could give me directions to the lake.
你迟到了很久
I was expecting you much sooner.
在边境耽误了点时间
Bit of a delay at the border crossing.
你没藏肉吧
Were you carrying meat?
警方在严查
You know they're real particular about that.
你有解药吗
Do you have the antidote?
-你们干什么 -你是个威胁
- What are you doing? - You're a loose end.
取回货物 弄破胶囊
Remove the package. Make sure the capsule breaks.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表