剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
All I was supposed to do was drive the car...
后备箱的尸体是怎么回事
What about the body in the trunk?
我一点不知道
I didn't know anything about that.
我现在被指控密谋越狱
And now I'm being charged with conspiracy and escape.
他们想耍我
They're trying to fuck me!
谁让你这么做的 警♥察♥ 雷德
Who told you to do this? The cop? Ryder?
帅哥
So, gorgeous,
你因为什么罪名进来的 太风♥骚♥吗
what are you in for? Modeling without a license?
超速 违章停车 很普通
Speeding. Parking tickets. The usual.
我懂了 你俩是一对 真不错
Oh, I get it, you two are a couple. That's nice.
你的周末会过得很漫长的
It's gonna be a long weekend for this one.
你二位还是走吧
Why don't you two move along?
客气点
Ask us nicely.
他们怎么承诺你的
What did they tell you?
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, man,
我要考虑自己的孩子
I got the kids to think about.
闹剧结束了 都回自己牢房♥
Party's over. Back to your cells.
快
Now!
弗兰克被指控谋杀罪名
Frank has been charged with murder.
我说不准我的人还能干什么
I'm not sure what my people can do.
弗兰克要去哪里 这次的任务目标又是什么
Where was Frank going, and who was the job for?
我会去和加拿大客户谈谈
I'll talk to the Canadian client
尽可能多问出点信息
and get all the information I can.
他们动作一定要快
They must do it quickly,
因为一旦弗兰克的信息被录入系统
because once Frank's in the system,
就没什么办法帮他了
there is not much they can do to help him.
审讯耗时漫长
There will be a long trial.
而且以弗兰克惹的麻烦
And with all the shit Frank's been involved with,
他得蹲很长一段时间的监狱
he'll go away for a long time.
怎么回事
What the hell?
终于有个地址了
Finally an address.
自♥由♥健身会所171号♥
171 Liberty.
8675309.
那包裹在哪儿
And where's the package?
我可以安个冷气进口
Ja, I could install a cold air intake,
一个更大变矩器
a higher torque converter.
-还可以换个限速芯片 -多少钱
- Maybe swap out the rev limiter chip-- - How much?
你不想知道我要怎么改装车吗
Don't you want to know what I'm going to do with it?
让车快得飞起来就好
Just make it fast as hell.
还要个能把我蛋震飞的音响系统
And a sound system to blow my balls off.
-那我可以这么改装音响系统 -无所谓
- You know what I can do with the sound system-- - I don't care.
干就是了 这是预付款
Just do it. Look, here's an advance.
我要车看着帅 开着快
It's gotta look good, drive fast
声音堪比摇滚秀
and sound like I'm at a rock show.
-那轮圈呢 -轮圈
- Now, what about rims? - Rims...
-可以改造得很张扬 -没错
- make a car look like a whore. - Exactly.
你能搞定吗
So, you'll do it?
-当然 -一定会很棒的
- Sure. Yeah. - This'll be great.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
我们走
Let's go.
这也叫客房♥服务啊
You call this room service?
去你的 聪明鬼
Fuck you, smartass.
你还想在这里待一晚上吗
You wanna spend another night here?
我在哪儿过夜你有发言权么
Like you've got some say in where I spend the night.
我估计他们也希望我安然无恙
I figured they'd want me in one piece.
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck, man.
多谢帮我拿干洗的衣物
Thanks for picking up my dry cleaning.
混♥蛋♥ 再动手的话 你最好给我认真点
Try that again, you prick, you better mean it.
我会查出你的目的 雷德
I'm going to find out what you're up to, Ryder.
去吧
Go ahead.
似乎出了点差错
There seems to have been some mistake.
是吗
Oh, really?
斯坦威克警探下结论下得草率了点
Detective Stanwick jumped to conclusions a little rapidly.
尽管我们欣赏他付出的努力 不过
And although we appreciate his efforts, some, uh,
他弄错了些事情
incorrect assumptions were made.
少废话
Cut to the chase, boys.
你们要释放我 还在这里啰嗦什么
You're going to release me, why not just do it?
-还有点 手续要办 -坐下
- There are some... formalities. - Sit down.
我和我的同事们对你
You have the sincere apologies
表示真挚的歉意
of both myself and my colleagues.
你们不想我起诉你们
You don't want me to press charges.
对 这是最皆大欢喜的结局
That would be the most favourable outcome, yes.
斯坦威克警探有两个孩子
Detective Stanwick has two children
马上就要上大学了
who are about to begin college.
事实是 要是失去这份收入
The fact is, the loss of his income would mean
孩子们就失去了接受良好教育的机会
that they would lose their chance at a good education
然后 你懂的
and, you know,
变成社会的负担
become a burden on society.
也许他们可以为你工作 雷德警探
Maybe they could work for you, Detective Ryder.
这样一来 他们就又有工作
That way they'd still have a job
又是社会的负担
and be a burden on society.
我建议
My, uh, suggestion
你♥他♥妈♥抓紧时机离开这里
would be that you take the opportunity to walk the fuck out of here
免得斯坦威克警探改变主意
before Detective Stanwick changes his mind
让你横着出去
and you leave here in a bag.
给我点私人空间吧 先生们
A little privacy, gentlemen?
马丁·弗朗西斯
Martin Francis.
-在这里还有这里签字 -好的
- Sign here. And sign here. - Yep.
你的个人物品密封完好
Personal property stays sealed
直到你离开监狱
until you've left the facility.
自♥由♥健身会所171号♥
史蒂夫·麦奎因 别觉得不高兴啊
Hey, Steve McQueen! No hard feelings, eh?
什么感觉都没有 警探
No feelings at all, Detective.
什么感觉都没有
No feelings at all.
拨号♥
卡拉·瓦莱丽
是他
Oh, that's him.
弗兰克 你得离开加拿大 那里不安全
Frank! You've got to get out of Canada. You're not safe.
为什么呢 卡拉 我刚刚找到乐趣呢
Why, Carla, I'm just starting to enjoy myself.
弗兰克 我是塔科尼
Frank, it's Tarconi.
好啊 警探 我家这边天气怎么样
Hello, Inspector. How's the weather at my house?
少来了 没时间开玩笑
Oh please, this is no time for jokes.
弗兰克 有些非常危险的人
Frank, some very dangerous men
在多伦多争夺房♥地♥产♥
are fighting over land in Toronto.
他们根本不介意多死个人
Another dead man means nothing to them.
我才在监狱待了一夜 我想查出原因
I just spent the night in jail. I intend to find out why.
扔掉你运送的包裹 离开那里
Get rid of the package you are carrying, and get out of there.
-你只有一次机会 -按他说的做 好吗
- You have one chance. - Do what he says, okay?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
改变一下
And for a change,
-我要故意打破一条规矩 -不
- I'm going to deliberately break one of the rules. - No!
对 卡拉 我要打开包裹
Yes, Carla. I'm going to open the package.
挂断
改装的怎么样
So, what have we got?
来看看 6300转时520马力
Here we are. 520 horsepower at 6300 rpm.
就是说3秒钟内就能加速到100码
That means from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds,
也许3.1秒
maybe 3.1.
然后我安装了16个哈曼卡顿的
Then I've installed 16 speakers
扬声器 这家伙时速能超过300公里
in Harman Kardon-- it's just over 300 kph.
管他呢
Whatever.
看看这些轮圈
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, look at those rims.
车子要想炫 就靠它们了
Now that's what makes a car.
好吧 耗油量更有亮点
Okay, the fuel consumption is just actually better--
伙计 我不关心 不管你做了什么
Dude, I don't care. Whatever you did,
我相信你的技术
I'm sure it's fine.
事实上这可不是小事 你开玩笑吧
It's not really a 'whatever.' Are you kidding?
我不在意细节
I don't care about the details.
我能用这辆车带小妞兜风吧
Can I pull chicks with it?
这车在法国克鲁瓦塞特大道上也会很酷吧
Is it going to look good down on the Croisette?
大家会嫉妒我吗
Will people be jealous?
-会 会嫉妒的 -那别的就无所谓了
- Yes, to all those things. - Then I don't care about the rest.
-出去 -什么
- Get out. - What?
我不想再见到你
I don't want to see you again.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表