剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得你应该别再叫我双D了
I think you should stop calling me Double-D.
为什么 很适合你啊 达茜·丹尼尔斯
Why? It suits you. Darcy Daniels.
她的姓氏和名字均以D开头
这名字更适合你 莱斯特
It suits you better, Lester.
你才是正宗的D罩杯
Your tits are bigger than mine.
你还赶得上开球吗
Can you still make face-off?
-快去吧 -真的吗
- Go on, get. - Really?
今天挺平静的 有我和莱斯特就够了
Yeah, yeah, it's quiet. Me and Lester got it covered.
好好干活 伙计 我下班去看冰球比赛了
Have a good one, buddy. I'm off to the hockey game.
马上要开球了 第一节比赛马上开始
The puck is about to drop for the first period.
这一定会是场精彩的比赛
It should be quite a game.
而且
And...
没有图像输出了
We lost our feed.
一会就好了 总是这样
It'll come back. It always does.
等一会就好了
Just give it a minute.
撞得好
Oh, what a hit!
出故障了
Something's wrong.
别胡闹 他是位客户
Gentlemen, this is a client.
两队正在交手
Both teams exchanging blows.
快进保险库 锁上门
Get to the vault. Lock yourself in.
可那是定时锁 要早上才能打开
But there's a time-lock. It won't open till morning.
那就没办法了 你自求托福吧
Then this'll be over. Have a nice night.
没进
Denied!
-我去看看 -加油 钻石队
- I'm gonna go check it out. - Go, Diamonds!
-不许动 -我知道这看起来不太妙
- Don't move. - Look, I know this looks bad.
不 那些保安是假的
No. No, the guards aren't guards.
什么
What?
汤斯敦怎么会雇佣带帮派纹身的人
When did Tungsten start hiring guys with gang tattoos,
达茜·丹尼尔斯
Darcy Daniels?
-你怎么知道我名字 -名牌
- How do you know my name? - Name tag.
趴在地上
Get on the floor!
你搞笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我不是坏人 好吧 你想想
I'm not the bad guy, OK? Think!
-坏人来了 -他可能和你一伙的
- Speaking of which... - He could be with you.
万一他不是 事实上他就不是
If he's not, which he's not,
那我俩就死定了
then we're both dead.
而且我也没法一只手摆平他
And I can't take him on single-handedly--literally.
钥匙呢
Where's the key?
一定是弄丢了
I... I must have lost it.
那扇门撑不久的
That door's not going to hold them forever.
他们破坏了警报系统
They cut the alarm!
-电♥话♥也不通 -你弄丢了
- And the phone's dead, and-- - You lost it?
我不知道 一定是你袭击我的时候
I don't know what happened! It must have shaken loose
-钥匙甩掉了 -我哪有袭击你
- when you attacked me! - When I attacked you?
达茜 告诉我还有别的出路
Darcy, tell me there's another way out
要不我们就死路一条了
or we're both dead.
莱斯特 请回答 听到了吗
Lester, come in. Do you read me?
有人闯了进来 警报系统瘫痪了
We have a goddamn breach, the alarms are down,
哈里也中枪了
and Harry's been fucking shot!
-莱斯特 -莱斯特是谁
- Lester! - Who's Lester?
保卫处的 莱斯特
Security office. Lester!
你俩
You two.
去保卫室 你跟我来
Go to the security room. You're with me.
莱斯特 莱斯特 快回答
Lester. Lester, come in.
我们在四楼 需要援助
We're on the fourth floor, and I need help.
-重复 我们在四楼 -达茜 是你吗
- Again, we're on the fourth floor. - Darcy, is that you?
谢天谢地 你得喊警♥察♥来
Oh, God, thank God. I need you to call the police.
我们在四楼 有人闯进来了
We're on the fourth floor. We have a goddamn breach--
他们在四楼
They're on the fourth floor.
收到
Copy that.
上三层就能找到他们了
They're up three floors.
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
首先 先把这个解决了 这栋楼里有哪里
Well, first, let's lose these. Is there a place in the building
有工具的吗 维修中心之类的
with tools? Like a maintenance office?
这是栋写♥字♥楼♥
This is an office building,
不是建筑工地 这里有心理病诊所
it's not a construction site. We've got shrinks,
美容院 还有牙科诊所
we've got plastic surgeons, we've got dentists--
牙科诊所 带我过去
Dentist. Take me there.
带我去牙科诊所
Take me to the dentist.
-我 我能 -什么
- Oh, uh, uh... could I, uh... - What?
水喝多了 我很快的
I drink a lot of water. It'll be quick.
停
Oh, no.
你就在这里等着可以吗
Can you just wait here?
-天 你能把水打开吗 -不行
- Geez, uh, can you run the water? - No.
-唱首歌♥呢 -免谈
- Can you sing a song? - Absolutely no.
等等等等 我得洗个手 一下就好
Oh, no, no, no, I gotta wash. Quick.
-就在里面 -快
- In here. - Quick.
快 快
Go, go.
劳卡 劳卡
Roco. Roco!
快点 我们走
Hurry up! Let's go!
走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
-哪边 -他们往牙科诊所去了
- Which way? - They headed towards dentistry.
我的老天 那些是什么人 你又是什么人
Jesus Christ! Who are those guys? And who the hell are you?
达茜 冷静点 好好想想
Darcy, calm down. Think!
想想你接受的训练--如果你受过训练的话
Use your training-- assuming you have any.
他们不是要去保险库
It wasn't what was in the vault they were after.
-他们是在追你 对吗 -对
- They were after you. Right? - Yeah.
-为什么 -因为我手上有他们想要的东西
- Why? - Because I have something that they want.
为什么不还给他们呢
Why not just give it back?
一般来说不能这么办
It doesn't usually work that way.
-那是什么 -这个也不能告诉你
- What is it? - Doesn't work that way, either.
理论上来说 我们不能打开包裹
Technically, we're not supposed to open the package.
这又是什么意思
What does that even mean?
这些人想杀我们 就把他们想要的东西
These guys are trying to kill us! Just give them
给他们吧 然后我们离开这个地方
what they want, and let's get the hell out of here!
去拿C-4炸♥弹♥
Get the C-4.
司机仔
Driver!
我可以等 我耐心的很
I can wait. I am a patient man.
我们被困在这里了 对吧
We're kind of trapped in here, right?
你也可以...好吧你说得对
Well, you could, uh... Well, yes.
-这也是计划之中的吗 -被困 不算
- Was that part of the plan? - The trapped part? Not so much.
好吧
Ok.
见鬼
Shit.
你在找什么吗
Um... are you looking for anything in particular?
-钻头 -钻头 钻头
- Drill bits. - Drill bits, drill bits...
钻头长什么样
What do they look like?
是这样的吗
They look like this?
这东西应该能当金刚钻使
This is supposed to be diamond.
好像不怎么管用
I don't think that's the ideal application.
你在这行当干了多年吗
You been in this line of work long?
哪行 牙医吗
What, dentistry?
我是说惩奸除恶
The bad-guy-fighting thing.
配合得越发默契了 快走 找部电♥话♥
You're getting good at this. Go. Get to a phone.
快跑
Get out.
让她走
Let her go.
看起来 二位的牙齿都需要检查
You guys look like you could both use a check-up.
他向对方冲了过去
Oh, he's taking a run at him now.
哎呦 手段够卑鄙的
Oops! There's a cheap shot.
手配合得妙极了
Nice use of the hands right there.
笨蛋
Idiot!
白费劲
No good.
达茜·丹尼尔斯得一分
Score one for Darcy Daniels.
有人拉响了警报
Someone tripped the alarm.
下楼吧
Let's go downstairs.
弗兰克 规则三
Rule number three, Frank:
"不要打开包裹"
don't open the package.
钻石
Diamond.
弄个钻石原石做什么
What the fuck has all this got to do with a raw diamond?
不是吧哈里 该死
Harry. Shit.
你是真该死
You could say that.
甩掉警♥察♥ 停车场见
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表