剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
敢反抗 我就爆了你的头
Give me any reason, I'll blow your head off.
你是谁
Who are you?
那不重要 有人想和你说话
That's not important. Someone wants to talk to you.
喂
Yes?
弗兰克 听他们的吩咐
Frank? Do what they say...
不然他们就会杀了我
...otherwise they're going to kill me.
我很抱歉 小姐
Je suis desole, mademoiselle.
走吧
Let's go.
弗兰克
Frank...
别担心 我会给你打电♥话♥
Don't worry. I'll call you.
早安 快递员先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Transporter.
卡拉很好心
Carla's been good enough
把她的办公室借给了我
to lend me her office.
请别做傻事
Please don't try anything foolish.
你的朋友正身处险境
Your friend is in a very difficult position.
你想要什么
What do you want?
那名黑客 飞机
The hacker, Jet.
我知道你把她藏了起来 你得带她来见我
I know you have her somewhere. You need to bring her to me...
要不我就杀了卡拉
or Carla dies.
-这就是交易 -我不喜欢威胁
- That's the deal. - I don't like blackmail.
你有四个小时
You have 4 hours.
成交
It's a deal.
我会回来救你的
I'll be back for you.
我要找我的一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
他也西装革履吗
Does he wear a suit too?
西装只不过表示讽刺
A suit's an ironic statement.
怎么说
Yeah? What is that?
事情并不一定如表面所示
Things aren't always what they seem.
我的那位朋友是个姑娘
This friend of mine, she's a girl
大概这么高 黑发
about yay high, black hair,
外号♥叫做飞机
goes by the name of Jet.
人挺友好的 能给你带来温暖
Friendly little soul. Proper ray of sunshine.
你该走了
You should go.
我说了让你走
I said get out of here.
飞机
Jet!
天啊
Oh, my god.
大卫
David?
趴下
Get down!
我们快走吧 快
Let's get the hell out of here, come on.
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you all right?! Are you OK?
带我出去
Just get me out of here.
-带我出去 带我出去 -走吧
- Just get me out of here! Get me out of here! - Come on.
你是谁
Who's that?
我能闻到你的香水
I can smell your perfume.
救救我
Help me!
-你去哪里 救救我 -你到底玩什么把戏
- Where are you going? Help me! - What the hell are you doing?
我们什么时候开始绑♥架♥人了
Since when did we kidnap people?
我们身处战争之中 我们的敌人可不遵守规则
We're at war, our enemies don't play by any rules.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥ 我不惜任何代价
I'll do whatever it takes for national security.
这和国♥家♥安♥全♥有什么关系
What does this have to do with national security?
黑客"飞机"入侵了我们最严密的系统
The hacker, Jet, she has hacked into our most secure systems.
她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's a terrorist.
她只不过是个孩子
She's just a kid!
她拥有的信息能暴露整个情报网络
With information that puts our entire intelligence network at risk.
每一个安全威胁
Every security threat
都该被当做恐怖威胁
is to be treated as a terrorist threat.
你知道规定
You know the protocols.
那她呢 她和此事毫无关系
And what about her? She has nothing to do with any of this.
我们需要你的快递员送她过来
We need your Transporter to bring the hacker here.
我需要筹码
I need leverage.
你朋友死了我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
-他叫大卫 -杀了他的人
- His name was David. - The guys who killed him
也想杀了你
want you dead too.
-我得知道原因 -法国情报局有他的档案
- I need to know why. - The DCRF had a file on him.
-法国情报局 -是的
- French Intelligence? - Yeah.
他入侵了护照管理机构 招来了他们的注意
He hacked the passport authority and got onto their radar.
我们入侵了法国情报局系统 销毁文件
We went to the DCRF system to erase their file.
我们不是第一个进去的
We weren't the first ones in there.
我们好奇了 于是顺藤摸瓜
We got curious so we followed them...
发现了这个人
to this guy.
爱德华·奥兰德
Edouard Orlande,
法国情报局的副局长
deputy chief of the DCRF.
他在瑞士 加勒比都有银行账户
He has bank accounts in Switzerland, the Caribbean,
假名 密♥码♥
fake names, secret passwords...
还有一些人打来的钱
and payments from people
他绝不该和那些人扯上关系
that he really, really shouldn't take money from.
他知道你查到了
He knows you know...
你签署了自己的死刑执行令
You signed your own death warrant.
显然他不会冒险
He obviously doesn't take chances.
他会杀了我们大家
He's going to want us all dead.
我们有三小时营救卡拉
And we have 3 hours to rescue Carla.
-早上好 快递员 -女孩在我手上
- Bonjour, Transporter. - I've got the girl.
3点45分在市场广场见面
Meet me at the market square at 3:45.
-现在怎么办 -我要做一件你绝不会做的事情
- So now what? - I'm gonna do something you would never do.
那是什么
What's that?
报♥警♥
Call the cops.
-警探 -弗兰克
- Inspector. - Frank.
-塔科尼警探 这是飞机 -小姐你好
- Inspector Tarconi, this is Jet. - Mademoiselle.
-她有社交问题 -不 我有警♥察♥问题
- She has social issues. - No, I have cop issues.
我也经常这么觉得
I often feel the same way.
飞机是一名黑客
Jet is a hacker.
她发现了证据 能证明
She discovered information proving that a...
法国情报局副局长收了贿赂
DCRF chief is dirty.
他要杀了她
He wants her dead...
他抓了卡拉当人♥质♥
and he's holding Carla hostage.
法国情报局到处都有眼线
The DCRF have people everywhere.
你说得对 事态的确很严重
You're right, this is very serious.
你该尝尝这个
Hm, you should try this.
马塞尔是甜点大♥师♥ 我来这里
Marcel is a master. I've been coming here
已经有好多年了
for years.
当你找到你信任的人时...
When you find someone you trust...
看来你已经有计划了 你需要什么
I take it you have a plan. What do you need?
-给我们访问权限 一小时内牵制对方 -一小时
- Access and a diversion in an hour. - An hour?
快递员正在把那姑娘送过来 你该走了
The Transporter is bringing the girl. You should go.
我想看看交付过程
I want to see the handover.
你会暴露的
It'd compromise your cover.
回家去 朱莉叶
Go home, Juliette.
你一会儿还有得忙活呢
You'll have much to do later.
一切都安排好了吗
Everything's arranged?
大家都就位了
Everyone's in position.
你可以放松了
You can relax.
你男人把人送来了
Your man is bringing the package.
一小时之内
Within an hour,
-你就可以走了 -我"男人"
you'll be free to go. - My "Man"
不会善罢甘休的
won't let this go.
你这辈子都要
You're going to be looking over your shoulder
-小心提防 -我深表怀疑
- for the rest of your life. - I doubt that.
女孩一到我们手里
The minute we get the girl,
就杀了所有人
kill all of them.
如果塔科尼的密♥码♥有效
If Tarconi's pass codes are good,
我们就可以掌控交通网格了
we own the traffic grid.
好 准备好了吗
OK. Ready?
就是现在
Now!
太棒了
Alright!
记住 你答应了完事后删除那些文件
Remember you promised to delete those files when we're done.
是啊 我发过誓了
Yeah, I crossed my fingers.
如果我开车来回碾压 那台笔记本还能幸存吗
Will that laptop survive if I drive over it a few times?
你真是个易怒的人 弗兰克
You know, you are a really angry man, Frank.
也许那就是你的生活一直很复杂的原因
Perhaps that's why your life is so complicated.
现在我生活复杂的唯一原因就是你
The only reason my life is complicated right now is you.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表