剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
- Where's the original? - I don't know.
那好
Very well, then.
拉腊
Lara...
你是左撇子还是右撇子
Are you left-handed, or right?
他女友在家 我们可以利用她
The girlfriend's home. We can use that.
在你进去前 我有话跟你说
Hey, before we go in there... I just want to say something.
无论会发生什么
Whatever happens in there, I just...
-我只是想你知道 -什么
- I want you to know that... - What?
一会儿再继续吧
We'll continue this later.
-没用的 -什么
- It won't work. - What?
你刚从我口袋里偷的枪
Your gun, which you just slipped from my pocket.
我把弹夹卸了
I removed the clip.
该死
Shit.
我要进去了
I'm going in there.
你打算就这么敲门进去吗
You're just gonna walk up and knock on the door?
那怎么办
So how are we going to do this?
-你被非礼了 -什么
- You've been attacked. - What?
救命啊 救命
Will you help me?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
救命啊
Somebody help me, please!
救命啊
Help me, please!
救命啊 外面有个变♥态♥
You have to help me. There's this guy and...
谢谢
Thank you.
乖乖在这等着
You can wait right here.
动作要快
We've got to make this fast.
我去地下室看看
I'll check the basement.
-画在哪儿 -在地下室
- Where is it? - It's in the basement.
去拿来
Get it.
我更喜欢和跟我一样高的人干架
I prefer to fight someone my own size.
你和我一样爽吗
Is this as good for you as it is for me?
-前戏太长 -弗兰克
- Too much foreplay. - Frank!
快灭火
We've got to put out that fire!
别管火了 我的画呢
Never mind about that. Where's my painting?
在那儿
It's over there, but -
-快去拿来 -不许动
- Get it. - Don't you move.
闭嘴 你快去
Shut up. Get the painting.
他一拿到画就会杀了我们
The second you hand it over he'll kill you and us.
闭嘴 不然我先杀了这妞
Shut up or I'll kill this bitch right now.
-我的画 -来不及了
- My painting. - It's too late.
我的画
My painting.
-放开我 -我们得走了
- Get off of me! - We've got to go.
求你了
Please. Please.
这些画至少值一千五百万美元
There's at least fifty million dollars worth of art down here!
该死
Shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
打给消防局
Call the fire department.
今晚找个地方安顿下来 走吧
You'll need a place to stay tonight. Come on.
拉腊
Lara!
我动不了了
I can't move.
拉腊救我
Lara! Help me!
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe!
我的腿
My legs!
拉腊救我
Lara, help me!
呼叫
-你好 请留言 -朱丽叶·杜布瓦
- Bonjour. Laissez-moi un message. - Juliette DuBois.
我是快递员
This is the Transporter.
我有消息带给你 马♥克♥思♥·凯伯尔死了
I have information for you regarding the death of Max Khyber.
给我回电
Call me back.
你欠我份人情
And you owe me one.
我无法相信那幅画没了
I can't believe the painting's gone.
经过这么多努力
I mean, after all this time,
我真的以为能找回来
I really thought I would get it back.
至少我们逃出来了
Hey, we got out alive.
如果那幅画没被毁呢
Would it make a difference if the painting wasn't destroyed?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我早就调包了
I switched them.
是真品吗
Is it the real thing?
-是的 -我看看
- It is. - Can I look?
昨晚
You know, last night,
我以为你会把我赶下车
I half-expected you to throw me out of the car
自己留着画
and keep the painting for yourself.
你不了解我
You don't know me very well.
也许我们能深入了解一下
Maybe that's something we can work on.
我明天就要走了
I'm leaving town tomorrow.
-又有活儿了 -去布鲁塞尔
- Another job? - Brussels.
我知道那儿有家很棒的小餐厅
I know a great waffle place.
没错 这是真迹
It is. It's authentic.
-宝贝 来玩玩吗 -和你吗
- Babe, wanna party? - With you?
你说了算
You up for it?
-你一个人吗 -如果你上车就不是了
- You by yourself? - Not if you get in with me.
想见识见识我的小伙伴吗
You want to meet my little friend?
那些王八蛋都是罪有应得
Every one of those assholes had it coming.
布鲁塞尔的那家小餐厅
That waffle place in Brussels...
也许我们会在那见面
Maybe I'll see you there?
也许吧
Maybe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爷爷
Grandfather.
你找到它了
You found it.
我们终于都回家了
Now we are all home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表