剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
多伦多在今年
33,000 condo units
新增了33000套公♥寓♥房♥
have gone up in Toronto this year alone.
这是怎么了
What's happening here?
这当中会肯定会有泡沫...
There's gonna be some kind of bubble and it's--
过去三十年来情况一直如此
We've been seeing this for the last 30 years,
但这情况何时真的...
but when is it actually--
有一天我开车经过那儿 我看见...
I was driving down there the other day and I saw--
第一季度的劳工统计表明
Labour statistics for the first quarter
随着建筑业的繁荣
have shown significant progress over the last year
去年的用工量出现了激增
as the construction boom really gets going.
据估算 有75%的的起重塔
It's estimated that over 75% of tower cranes
被多伦多的建筑公♥司♥所租用
are being leased by Toronto-based construction companies.
前方施工 交通受阻
弗兰克
Frank.
迪尔特 你好吗
Dieter, how are you?
你真想知道吗 我很困惑啊
You really want to know? I'm mystified.
海草
Seaweed?
-哦对 -把车交给你
- Ah, yes. - You take the cars
要么就被撞瘪 要么就栽进水泥里
and they are dented, or lodged in cement,
要么就这样 海草都塞进发动机了 你怎么搞的
or this one, with seaweed in the engine. How does it happen?
你知道海水会弄坏发动机吗
Do you know what salt water does to an engine?
对不起 迪尔特 我啊
I'm sorry, Dieter. I, um,
我那时无路可走了 只好冲了出去
I ran out of road, there was nowhere else to go.
至少多伦多不靠海 只有淡水
Hey, at least in Toronto there's only fresh water.
-求你别把车开进湖里 -我买♥♥了保险
- Please, keep the car out of the lake. - I have insurance.
但它毕竟是车子啊 它是有感知的 弗兰克
Yes, but it's still a car. It has feelings, Frank.
-你个臭三八 -我回头再打给你
- You fucking whore! - I'll call you back.
要么你自己挪开 不然我就把车拖走
Either you move or I'm gonna move you.
-把车开走 -我不
- Move out of the way. - No!
-不行 我不 -把车开走 没你的事
- No, I'm not. - Just get out of the--I got it.
他也不看看什么故障 就要把我的车拖走
He's trying to tow my car. He won't even look under the hood.
也许只是小故障 用不着拖走 对吧
It might be a simple problem: might not need a tow, right?
要是拖走 他要收我一千美元拖车费
He's gonna charge me $1,000 if he tows it.
你连发动机盖都不打开看看
And you won't even look under the hood?
我说了没你的事 你丫一边凉快去
I said I got it. So why don't you just fuck off?
我们还是请警♥察♥来处理吧
Maybe the cops can sort this out.
你丫欠揍是吧
Guy wants his fucking ass kicked.
迪尔特
Dieter!
-弗兰克 我在想啊 -你能稍等一会儿吗
- Frank, I've been thinking-- - Can you hold on a minute?
怎么了 忙着吗
Oh, Frank, is this a bad time?
请帮我拿一下
Would you mind?
-迪尔特 先别挂 -看我打断你的狗腿
- Dieter, just stay on the line. - I'm gonna fuck you up.
迪尔特 你还在吗
Dieter, still there?
你的车怎么了
What's the problem with your car?
呃 就是打不着火
Uh, it, it just won't turn over.
就咔咔两声 然后就死火了
There's this clicking and then it just goes dead.
听到了吗 迪尔特 咔咔两声就死活了
Did you get that, Dieter? There's a clicking and it goes dead.
是一辆98版的现代蒂伯龙
It's a Hyundai Tiburon, '98.
是保险丝的问题
Oh yeah, it's a fuse.
去看看保险丝 把右上方那根拔了
Go to the fuses, and unplug the top right one.
好了 再试试吧
Okay, try it now.
你真行
You're a genius.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
她应该谢的是我
She should say thank you to me.
-是个美女吗 弗兰克 -绝对白富美
- Is she pretty, Frank? - Gorgeous.
有空喝一杯吗 我能留个电♥话♥给你吗
Do you have time for a drink? Or can I give you my number?
再说一次 是我 她该留电♥话♥给我
Again, me! I should get her number.
是我 是我
Me! Me!
你妹的
Yeah. Funny.
当然可以
Yes, absolutely.
非常人贩 电视剧版
第一季 第七集
车子弄好了吗
Did you take care of the car?
弄好了 我得跟你说个事儿
It's running again, yes. I got to tell you something.
咱俩散了吧 我想接别的客
I'd like to see other clients.
没问题
Okay.
我不是针对你
It's not personal, you know.
这是你的生意 该怎么做就怎么做吧
Do what you need to do for your business, Dieter.
我的生意 这工作是我的乐土 可你尽惹麻烦
My business? It's my peace of mind. You come with trouble.
这些车就像是我的亲骨肉
These cars are like my babies.
谁会把亲骨肉扔进水泥和火海啊
Who gets babies lodged in cement or blown up, you know?
我想和那些
I'd like to meet clients
开车不那么刺♥激♥的客户合作
with maybe not so much Sturm und Drang.
我尊重你的决定
I respect your decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们 身上有两块钱吗 帮个忙吧
Hey buddy, got a couple of bucks? Help a guy out?
那你有东西给我吗
You have something for me?
当然有 给我五块钱
Sure. Give me five bucks.
你刚不是说两块钱吗
It was a couple of bucks a second ago.
时间就是金钱啊
Time's money, pal.
给我吧
Well?
我给你提个醒
What I got for you is advice.
有人祝你度过愉快的一天
Just because somebody says have a nice day,
可事实却不一定如此
doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
啥意思
What was that?
有事吗 弗兰克
Yes, Frank?
-货迟到了 -刚刚收到信儿
- The drop's late. - A message just came in
刚收到
this second.
真巧
Odd timing.
-客户问你在哪儿 -我在取货点
- The client's asking where you are. - Where I'm supposed to be.
告诉他们 这票不干了
Tell them to forget about it.
我肯定是给你发错地点了
I must have sent you bad coordinates...
以前从没出过错 为啥在多伦多就出问题了
That's never happened before. Why Toronto of all places?
弗兰克 我们对多伦多一点也不熟
What do we know about Toronto, Frank? Nothing.
你去那儿就是为了开辟新市场
The whole reason you're there is to open up a new market.
这个客户人脉很广
This client is very well connected,
而且法国那边风声正紧
and things are just too hot in France now.
就连塔科尼都劝你避避风头
Even Tarconi says you should lay low.
塔科尼 你何时开始和他来往了
Tarconi? When did you speak to Tarconi?
-我们有时聊两句 -聊什么
- We talk sometimes. - About what?
大多是聊怎么让你别惹麻烦
Mostly how to keep you out of trouble.
卡拉 我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself, Carla.
好吧 那我们去哪儿
Okay, so where are we going?
正在给你发地址
Sending coordinates now.
别发错了哦
Well, send the right ones.
祝你度过愉快的一天 弗兰克
Have a nice day, Frank.
"祝你度过愉快的一天"
"Have a nice day."
准时点儿 不然我就走了
Be on time, or I'll be gone.
不好意思 哥们 我身体不太方便
Sorry, buddy. It kinda got away from me.
-我的车装不下啊 -是啊 确实啊
- This won't fit in my car. - Uh, no, I would say not.
你是要把它放下吗
Are you dropping this off?
不 我是要搬起来
No, I'm picking it up.
我想把它搬进车子里
I figured I could get it into the truck,
但我得找人帮忙
but I was gonna need some help,
商店里的员工都他妈不管顾客死活
and then the guys in the store were all, like, go fuck yourself.
说脏话了 说脏话了
Swear jar! Swear jar!
菲利克斯 西尔芙 你俩快回车里去
Felix, Silver, back in the car.
好吧 又得多花五块钱了
Great. There's another 5 bucks.
对了 你能帮我一把吗
Hey, you think you could give me a hand?
你这么壮 应该小菜一碟吧
Big guy like you, it shouldn't be too hard.
当然
Sure.
-塞进去就是了 -这是电视 -不 是烘干机
- Just slide 'er in the back. - It's a TV. - No, it's a dryer.
不 是电视
No, it's a TV.
-我爸是混♥蛋♥ -好啦
- Hey, my dad's a jerk. - Okay, well...
谢了 喂 我有东西给你
Thanks. Hey, I got something for you.
不不不 我不是为了赚钱
No, no, no, I don't mean like that.
没事 别客气
Nah, come on.
这年头 像你这样的好人不多了
How often do you find a guy who'll help you out like that?
-不必了 -来吧
- No. - Look,
拿着吧 对我来说
no, take it. You have no idea
你帮了大忙
how much this means to me.
我不会拿你的钱的 好吧
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表