剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I just want to get my jacket.
放手
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Let go of me!
-他来电♥话♥了 -快接
- It's his phone! - Hey, come on.
戈伦 我是凯伯尔
Goren, it's Khyber.
我的画在哪
Where's my painting?
你的画
Your painting?
听我说 你个贱♥人♥
Hey, you listen to me, you son of a bitch.
你听我说 画是我的
No, you listen to me! That painting's mine.
我不管它从哪来
I don't give a fuck where it came from.
我会找到它 要是你敢挡道
I'm going to find it, and if you get in my way
别怪我杀了你 懂吗
I'm going to fucking kill you. Understand?
我说过 我们都被盯上了
Like I said. We've both got targets on our back.
什么事
Yes?
你这蠢货听好了 去找到那个女孩
Now listen to me, you idiot. Go find that girl.
要是你找不到她 科拉女王会去找你
If you don't find her, you'll get a visit from Madam Cora.
-懂了吗 -懂
- Clear? - Alright.
-你最好在这等着 -想都别想
- Maybe you should wait here. - Not a chance.
他是画廊的人
It's the guy from the art gallery.
-真残忍♥ -天呐
- That's not a good sign. - Oh, God!
他手指全没了
His fingers are missing.
说明他一直重复那套说辞
It means he stuck to his story, right to the end.
他说的是实话 他一无所知
He was telling the truth - he had nothing to do with this.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you going to be okay? - Yeah.
等会 我先四处看看
Do you need a minute? I'll look around.
我还以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
把枪给我
I think I'll take that,
先保管一会
for just a little while.
我们最好离开这里
We better get out of here.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们至少还有假画
We still have the forgery.
为什么你还留着
Why did you keep it?
这幅画并非凡品
It's not paint by numbers.
只有一些出色的画家
There are only so many people around
才能画出来
capable of doing something like that.
我们找到画假画的人
We find the forger,
就能顺藤摸瓜找到真画
he'll lead us to the original.
我有个朋友知道这方面的信息 他叫艾文
I have a friend who knows about these things. His name's Ivon.
我给他打个电♥话♥
I'll give him a call.
戈伦找到司机了
Goren found the driver.
他和那女孩在公♥寓♥出现过
He was with the girl at her apartment.
他们又跟丢了吗
And then they lost them. Again.
如果你继续让我失望 拉腊
You keep disappointing me, Lara.
我们有中间人特雷西的线索了
We've got a lead on the broker, Tracy.
他是"文化工厂"画廊的老板
He owns a gallery called The Culture Factory.
今晚那里会举办活动
There's going to be some sort of event there tonight.
我喜欢艺术展览
I love a good art show.
你好
Hello.
艾文 我要你帮我鉴定一幅画
Hi, Ivon. I have a painting I need authenticated.
带去画廊 我帮你看看
Bring it to the gallery. I'll take a look.
好的 待会见 谢谢
All right, well, see you soon. Thanks.
他在准备今晚的开幕式
He's working at an opening tonight.
我们和他在那碰头
We're going to meet him there.
你干这行多久了
How long have you been doing this kind of work?
有一阵了
A while.
没有妻子 没有家人吗
No wife? No family?
我喜欢简单的生活
I like to keep things simple.
听起来有点孤独啊
Sounds kind of lonely.
你不是通过简单的网络搜索
You didn't track that painting to Voros
就查到了弗罗斯手里有画
with a simple internet search.
要是那么容易就好了
I wish.
我用了三年 查阅了欧洲所有的档案馆
Three years of my life spent in dusty archives all over Europe.
当我开始时
When I started this,
我告诉自己这是为了我的爷爷
I told myself it was for my grandfather.
有时我会想 何不放弃算了呢
Sometimes I wonder why I don't just walk away.
为何不呢
Why don't you?
可能是因为我♥干♥了这么久
Maybe it's because I've been doing it so long
已经不知道怎么干别的了
I don't know anything else.
你懂吗
You know what I mean?
我懂
I get the idea.
这件作品叫《瓷天使》
It's an installation. It's called Porcelain Angel.
名副其实
Naturally.
看来不是很对你口味啊
Not exactly your kind of crowd, I'm guessing.
我去找艾文
I'll see if I can find Ivon.
你别惹事儿
Try and stay out of trouble.
这副作品利用不对称和不协调
The composition achieves a very powerful,
塑造了强烈的视觉冲击
dissonant counterpoint, doesn't it?
不过我得说
Although I must admit,
我还是喜欢俄♥国♥抽象派
usually I prefer the early Russian school of abstraction.
九岁时 康定斯基的作品令我第一次勃起
When I was nine, I had my first erection to a Kandinsky.
您老好好回忆吧
In that case, I'll leave you to it.
这妹子干啥呢
What's with her?
一会儿再说吧 跟我来
Later. Come with me.
弗兰克 这位是艾文
Frank, this is Ivon.
跟我来 让我看看你的画
Come in back, show me what you've got.
进去 抓住特雷西 带他上车
Go in. Get Tracy. Bring him to the car.
我们在房♥子后面等着
We'll wait behind the building.
你找到它了
You found it.
这是毕沙罗的作品
This is Pissarro.
名为《冬日的湖边大街》
It's called The Street Beside the Lake in Winter.
-是吗 -你觉得是赝品吗
- Is it? - You think it's a fake?
别人告诉我是假的
That's what I was told.
我不知道
I don't know...
这幅画已经失踪七十年了
This painting's been missing for almost seventy years.
请问一下
Assume for the sake of argument,
如果这幅赝品是模仿真迹画的
the artist had the original to copy from.
谁能画出来
Who could have done it?
只有几个人能
Not many people.
这幅赝品惟妙惟肖
This is first class work.
要我猜的话 我猜是
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say...
马尔科夫画的 安东·马尔科夫
Markov. Anton Markov.
他很有才 是个疯子
He's the best there is. He's crazy as a loon,
但只有他能画到如此逼真
but if anyone could pull this off, it would be him.
怎样找到他
How do we find him?
这人神出鬼没 但我可以帮你们问问
Ah, he's a recluse, but I could ask around if you want.
跟我去欣赏展览吧
The main event. Please.
那人是谁
Who is that guy?
特雷西先生 他是我老板
Mr. Tracy, my boss.
-去哪儿呢 -跟我走一趟吧
- Going somewhere? - Let's go.
走
Come.
好主意
Good call.
-闭嘴 -好好
Why don't you shut your face? - Okay, okay.
-快进去 -你轻点
- Get in there. Now! - Watch the hair.
又一幅画面不协调不对称的作品 对吧
Is that enough dissonant counterpoint for you?
-他们抓走了特雷西 -警♥察♥要来了
- They got Tracy. - The police are on their way.
如果你们不想被抓就快走吧
If you don't want them to find you here you'd better get going.
你知道你老板住哪儿吗
You know where your boss lives?
他和他女友住一起
He's staying with his girlfriend.
告诉我地址
Give me the address.
求你了
Please...
听我说
...you have to listen to me.
我和这事没关系
I didn't have anything to do with this.
弗罗斯先生可不这么说
Mr. Voros said otherwise.
我只是建议他
All I did for him was I just advised him
如果他想卖♥♥画的话
that if he wanted to sell the painting,
我能帮他卖♥♥个好价钱
I could get a good price for it.
至于那快递员 那不是我的主意
And that Transporter wasn't my idea.
我原本是要亲自送的
No, I could have delivered the painting myself--
住口 我待会再解决那快递员
Shut up. I'll deal with the Transporter later.
现在我只问你一件事
Right now there's only one thing I need to know...
-真品在哪儿 -我不知道
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表