剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
刚才有人给了我这个 我要送去医院
Someone just handed me this. I'll take it in.
看起来是被偷的心脏
It looks like the missing heart.
总部...
Dispatch--
弗兰克 别再玩游戏了
Frank, we cannot be playing this game.
心脏在警♥察♥手里 警探
The police have the heart, Inspector.
什么 这是什么时候的事
What? When did this happen?
我刚给了警♥察♥ 他们一定上报了
I just handed it over. They must have called it in.
不可能
That's not possible.
我的无线电装置和总部连接
My radio has an open channel with Central Dispatch.
如果有电♥话♥我会知道
I would have heard such a call.
警♥察♥没有上报给总部
These cops didn't call the central station.
警探 我回头找你
Inspector, I'll get back to you.
弗兰克 你在干什么
Frank, what are you doing?!
警探 恕我直言 我现在不方便说话
Inspector, with all due respect, I really can't talk now.
我刚和总部联♥系♥了
I've just confirmed with dispatch.
没有警员打过电♥话♥
No officers called in.
但是有一支分队没有回复
But there is one unit not responding.
他们被收买♥♥了 我知道他们要去哪
Dirty cops. I know where they're going.
我要抢先赶到
I'm going to get there first.
-怎么办到 -我可是飙车达人
- How? - It's what I do.
不到一小时
We have less than one hour
捐赠的心脏就会停跳
before the donated heart becomes useless.
我知道时间紧迫 警探
I'm aware of the time, Inspector.
所以我得挂了
That's why I need to hang up now.
-喂 -我拿到包裹了 正在赶来
- Yes? - I've got the package. I'm on my way.
好 你到了我给你报酬
All right. I'll have the money for you when you get here.
你说的是开警车过来
You said that you were coming in a police car.
搞什么
What the fuck?
倒霉
Shit.
心脏在哪 时间宝贵
Where's the heart? We don't have much time.
这里
Here.
你个没用的东西
Hey, you piece of shit.
我的胸...
My chest.
-好痛 -快上车
- Get in the car. - I'm fucking hurt.
你要我开车吗
You want me to drive?
不然你想被爆头吗
You want me to shoot you in the fucking head?
喂
Hello?
在医院的紧急入口等我
Go to the Emergency Room entrance at the side of the hospital.
-你拿到心脏了吗 -快去
- Do you have the heart? - Just go now.
圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
王八蛋 把包放下
Hey. Asshole. Put down the heart.
住手 放下枪
Stop! Drop your gun!
去吧 把心脏拿去
Go. Take the heart.
找个医生来
Get a doctor.
求你了 我儿子
Please. My son.
他要丧命了
He's fading.
菲利普 拜托 我儿子
Filip. Please. My son.
他要丧命了 快送他进去
He's fading. Get him inside now.
不 他的脉搏跳动有力
No, his pulse is still strong.
如果心脏被击中 脉搏才会衰弱
If the heart was hit, his pulse would be fading.
如果不给他动手术
If we do not get him to surgery,
半小时内他就会死
he will die within a half an hour.
那他的心脏呢
What about his heart?
我同意 心脏没被击中
I agree, the heart was not hit,
但他失血过多 性命难保
but he's losing too much blood. He cannot survive.
你和你儿子心脏匹配吗
Do you know if you're a match with your son?
-送他上救护车 -他活不下来
- Put him in the ambulance. - He cannot survive.
快送他上救护车
Put him in the ambulance!
快听他的
Do as he says.
快 快
Venez. Venez! Vite!
快 上救护车
Vite! A l'ambulance!
你需要人手帮忙照看他
You will need help to keep him alive.
车上有我和他 速度就已经够慢了
This crate's going to be slow enough with just me and him.
如果再有人上车 就无法按时赶到
Any extra weight, we're not going to make it.
他家有一队医生等着
He has surgeons at his home, waiting.
-等心脏 -他只有这个机会
- The heart. - He has one chance.
就带一名医护人员照顾他
Take one EMT for while you are driving.
她 你
Her. You.
你上车 不用别人了
You get in. No one else.
快点 快点
Allez, allez, vite, vite!
上车吧 快 快
A l'ambulance. Allez, allez! Vite!
到哪了
Where... where are we?
到家了
Home.
我们把你送进去
We're going to get you inside.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他死了
He's dying.
-他的心脏还能用 把他送进去 -好
- His heart's still good. Get him inside. - Ok.
他看起来情况不错
He looks good there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
移植手术完成
We finished the transplant.
到目前为止 一切都好
So far... everything looks good.
心脏还能用吗
The heart, it was all right?
虽然耽搁了 但没多大影响
Despite the delay, it showed no signs of damage.
一安上就开始跳动了
It started beating almost immediately.
-太神奇了 -谢天谢地
Quite remarkable, actually. - Thank God.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Inspector.
您是我儿子的救命恩人
Our son owes you his life.
天啊 卡拉 你疯了吗
Jesus Christ, Carla. This is some kinky shit.
我在想要不要杀了你
I'm trying to decide whether or not to kill you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你接的每份活都搞得一团糟
And lately every job you sent our way has turned to shit!
那不是我的错 我是说...
Hey, that is not my fault, OK? I mean...
我不在意是不是耍了你
I don't care about screwing you!
只要报酬丰厚 你什么都肯干
You'd do anything for a big payday.
你也知道这行竞争激烈
Well, you know, it is a competitive business.
对 但我决定与谁合作
Yes, but I can decide who to do business with.
合作结束 阿吉 你走吧
We're done, Aggy. You can show yourself out.
你被炒了
You're fired.
德希米耶医院
孩子怎么样
How's the boy?
他会没事的
He will be fine.
医生相信他会完全康复
The doctors are confident of a full recovery.
真是个好消息
That's good to hear.
弗兰克
Frank...
你得说说楼下发生的事
we have to talk about what happened downstairs--
我开枪打死的人
the man I shot.
他叫德拉戈·苏也克
His name is Drago Sujic.
难怪我觉得眼熟
Ah, I thought I recognized him.
他是幕后黑手吗
He was responsible for all this?
他想救他儿子
He was trying to save his son.
最后救成了
And in the end, that's exactly what happened.
我把他送回家 把他的心给了他儿子
I took him home, and they gave his son his heart.
他最终还是做了件好事
Then some good came of it after all.
不过 这还是偷
Still, such a theft...
真想知道某人是怎么卷入这场犯罪的
It's troubling how someone could be involved in such a terrible crime.
可能他不知道一切
It's possible some of the people involved didn't know all of the details.
我觉得他以后应该多加小心
I think these people should be more careful in the future.
我们不和凯根合作了
No more jobs from Kagan.
别担心 你不会再听到他的名字
Don't worry, you'll never hear his name again,
更不会看到他
let alone see him.
顺便说一句 今天干的很出色
Nice job today, by the way.
解决方案很巧妙
An elegant solution.
这就是我们的特点
That's what we're all about.
晚安 卡拉
Night, Carla.
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Frank.
-德拉戈死了 -你该开心啊
- Drago didn't make it. - You should be pleased.
如果我能活捉那些混♥蛋♥ 我会更开心
if I could get some of these bastards alive.
弗兰克·马丁呢
What about Frank Martin?
他是联♥系♥人 我会盯紧他
He's the connection. I'll stay with him.
别在司机身上浪费精力
Don't waste your energy on this driver.
他没有利用价值
He's not an asset.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表